Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,301 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:29 AM

Feasibility for rearing 100 Broilers - Agriculture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Feasibility for rearing 100 Broilers (99178 Views)

100 Broilers And 20 Foreign Turkeys In My Backyard / How Many Bag Of Feed Do I Need In Rearing 100 Broilers / Benefits Of Rearing Animals(my Farm And I) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Feasibility for rearing 100 Broilers by Nobody: 10:14pm On Aug 01, 2017
JBoy9:

lols ...my oga u r not a stumbling block. Pls I'm open to advices and suggestions. Do u want me to PM u?
It depends on your interest. You can check agro commodity trading from area of production to another area of consumption.

Eg buying yams from central states like Benue, nassarawa or Kogi to Portharcourt. The return is instant. You can be guaranteed a profit of at least 15% -40% weekly. You will be amazed to earn much more than before.

You can also explore distribution business if you have the capital

You can also train yourself online on other channels like Amazon dropshipping. Google for more. I am currently undergoing one now

Many channels open for success but only the determined and informed will make it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Feasibility for rearing 100 Broilers by kelexiboboy: 11:30am On Aug 16, 2017
The three[i][/i] numbers you drop here not going though want to avoid discussion with you.... Can you give me the number going through thks
Re: Feasibility for rearing 100 Broilers by jeckin205: 4:56pm On Aug 16, 2017
EMMAACHILE:

It depends on your interest. You can check agro commodity trading from area of production to another area of consumption.

Eg buying yams from central states like Benue, nassarawa or Kogi to Portharcourt. The return is instant. You can be guaranteed a profit of at least 15% -40% weekly. You will be amazed to earn much more than before.

You can also explore distribution business if you have the capital

You can also train yourself online on other channels like Amazon dropshipping. Google for more. I am currently undergoing one now

Many channels open for success but only the determined and informed will make it
pls sir, when is the best month for xmas brooding of broiler
Re: Feasibility for rearing 100 Broilers by Nobody: 5:14pm On Aug 16, 2017
jeckin205:
pls sir, when is the best month for xmas brooding of broiler
First week of October
Re: Feasibility for rearing 100 Broilers by Biotics: 6:59pm On Aug 16, 2017
The Organic Booster and Deodourizer (OBD) made from Lactic Acid Bacteria is a wholesome product and the most commonly used Probiotic agent that improves growth performance, feed conversion efficiency, nutrient utilization, intestinal microbiota, gut health and regulates immune system in animals especially, Chickens, Turkeys ,Cattle, Horses, Pigs, Sheep, Goats, Dogs, Rabbit, Fishes, etc.

OBD is the Easy Solution to Odourless Farming. It also gives Optimum Production for your Broilers, Turkey, Poultry Birds generally, Pigs, Livestock, Rabbits, Dogs, Horse,, It also Boost Broilers Development and improves Immunity in Poultry Birds, Fish and Animals generally. It is the Solution for Fish Ponds dirty/foul water removal, healthy and rapid Fish Growth.

Your animals will not also fall sick on E-Coli and Salmonella which means less spending on drugs because it improves their immune system.

Therefore TAKE the ADVANTAGE of this wonderful Product and Start FARMING ANYWHERE without disturbing your Neighbours or NEIGHBOURHOOD.

OBD is the Superb Growth Booster for Livestock, Poultry, Piggery and Fish Farming, Also an effective FOUL ODOUR REMOVAL for Farms, Households, Sewage, Dust Bins, etc.

BLACKSTRAP MOLASSES is a SUPERFOOD and has strong NUTRITIONAL VALUE with many HEALTH BENEFITS.

Molasses is high in iron, magnesium, potassium, and calcium, all of which are important to man and animal's health.

The OBD is =N=1,000 per Litre and the Blackstrap Molasses is =N=1,500 per Litre.

Kindly call or Whatsapp 09096429203 to place your order.

Thanking you for your Patronage.

Re: Feasibility for rearing 100 Broilers by mulekanle: 8:12pm On Aug 16, 2017
Are you a farmer, agro allied industry, agriproduct exporters, agribusinessmen and wants to connect with others to do business, make transactions and get recommended?

Get registered at releaf via www.releaf.ng to meet thousands of customers, sellers and buyers of your products.

Join the 21st century Agribusinessmen!
Re: Feasibility for rearing 100 Broilers by adethedon: 3:18am On Aug 17, 2017
I found an agricultural cooperative called *Releaf*. What the Releaf cooperative does is that it *connects good agribusinesses to genuine and trustworthy business partners (suppliers, buyers, etc).*

*I recommend anyone into agric should join. It's a quick one and it is free if you use this link here: www.releaf.ng*

--
Read and learn more here:
www.bellanaija.com/2017/08/uzoma-ayogu-ikenna-nzewi-isaiah-udotong-releaf-ng-share-plans-transform-agribusiness-africa-bn/amp/

Check the links I've sent you to learn more
Re: Feasibility for rearing 100 Broilers by kelexiboboy: 5:51am On Aug 17, 2017
Re: Feasibility for rearing 100 Broilers by adethedon: 6:33am On Aug 17, 2017
I found an agricultural cooperative called Releaf. What the Releaf cooperative does is that it connects good agribusinesses to genuine and trustworthy business partners (suppliers, buyers, etc).

I recommend anyone into agric should join. It's a quick one and it is free if you use this link here: www.releaf.ng

--
Read and learn more here:
www.bellanaija.com/2017/08/uzoma-ayogu-ikenna-nzewi-isaiah-udotong-releaf-ng-share-plans-transform-agribusiness-africa-bn/amp/

Re: Feasibility for rearing 100 Broilers by oluwaseungbenga: 11:34am On Aug 17, 2017
pls guys, i want to start a poultry business, pls where can i go for seminars, in order to av appropriate knwoledge of d business. I live ard Lagos mainland
Re: Feasibility for rearing 100 Broilers by dungas30(m): 3:42am On Sep 02, 2017
PLS GUYS AM NEW TO PAULTRY FARMING AN I JUST WANT TO START WITH 25 BROILERS TO SEE HOW FAR IN DEC.
PLS WHAT WEEK IS THE GOOD TIME TO PROCEED KEEPING OF 2WEEKS OLD AN PLS WHAT COULD BE THE TOTAL COST KEEPING 2WEEKS OF BROILERS TILL CONSUMPTION
Re: Feasibility for rearing 100 Broilers by tasho105(m): 10:10am On Sep 02, 2017
[quote author=dungas30 post=60049672]PLS GUYS AM NEW TO PAULTRY FARMING AN I JUST WANT TO START WITH 25 BROILERS TO SEE HOW FAR IN DEC.
PLS WHAT WEEK IS THE GOOD TIME TO PROCEED KEEPING OF 2WEEKS OLD AN PLS WHAT COULD BE THE TOTAL COST KEEPING 2WEEKS OF BROILERS TILL CONSUMPTION
[/quote
From my little experience,end of Oct or early Nov would be fine to start.
Total cost depends on location.You will need like 4-5 bags of feed take them to table size.
Antibiotics and anti cossi will be needed too.

P.S
Make the birds you are buying are well vaccinated.

1 Like

Re: Feasibility for rearing 100 Broilers by Nobody: 7:38pm On Sep 02, 2017
[quote author=tasho105 post=60056596][/quote]
It's best first week of October

1 Like

Re: Feasibility for rearing 100 Broilers by tasho105(m): 11:03pm On Sep 02, 2017
EMMAACHILE:

He's starting with 2weeks not day old

1 Like

Re: Feasibility for rearing 100 Broilers by jeeray(m): 12:22am On Sep 03, 2017
EMMAACHILE:

Please sir Emmachile kindly advise on how many birds at maximum can a pen of 26ft by 9ft contain to maturity
Re: Feasibility for rearing 100 Broilers by Nobody: 2:56am On Sep 03, 2017
jeeray:

Please sir Emmachile kindly advise on how many birds at maximum can a pen of 26ft by 9ft contain to maturity
26*9/3 = 78 birds
Re: Feasibility for rearing 100 Broilers by Nobody: 2:57am On Sep 03, 2017
tasho105:

He's starting with 2weeks not day old
Ok
Re: Feasibility for rearing 100 Broilers by asounique: 5:34am On Sep 03, 2017
pls i have 200 broilers table sized for sale kindly hlp me with the market 08102389669
Re: Feasibility for rearing 100 Broilers by jjbest123(m): 6:57am On Sep 03, 2017
dungas30:
PLS GUYS AM NEW TO PAULTRY FARMING AN I JUST WANT TO START WITH 25 BROILERS TO SEE HOW FAR IN DEC.
I will advise you buy a day old and learn the curves of the business or buy four weeks,buying two weeks is not advisable because their vaccination will not be complete by then,and you might not receive the vaccination record from the person to continue from were he/she stopped.If you buying a day old and targeting dec market,i suggest you start brooding from second week of oct.

1 Like

Re: Feasibility for rearing 100 Broilers by kripen(m): 7:13am On Sep 03, 2017
Please any body to add me to organic poultry whatapp group my no is 08038578612. Please Ops I hope I am not wrong doing this here. Forgive me
Re: Feasibility for rearing 100 Broilers by tasho105(m): 8:18am On Sep 03, 2017
asounique:
pls i have 200 broilers table sized for sale kindly hlp me with the market 08102389669
location pls
Re: Feasibility for rearing 100 Broilers by gabe: 10:59am On Sep 03, 2017
jjbest123:
.Price of Day old chicks(Doc)- 200 per bird for 100 birds =20,000
.Average feed that will be consumed per bird for 7weeks=4.3kg
.Total Feed that will be consumed for 7weeks=4.3*100=430kg
.Total feed that will be consumed in 25kg bags for 7weeks=430kg/25kg=17.2 Bags
DRUGS AND VACCINES
Lets keep it at 10,000
COST OF FEEDING
.Cost of feed per bag=3,000
.Total cost of Feed that will be consumed for 7weeks=3,000 * 17.2= 51,600
TRANSPORTATION
. Approximately 10,000 For all that will involve transportation.
Total cost for Raising 100 broilers = 91,600
This is Feasible were land and pen is readily available and other farm materials are available.
feed is about 4000-4500 a bag these days. Unless d price has come down.
Re: Feasibility for rearing 100 Broilers by jjbest123(m): 1:09pm On Sep 03, 2017
gabe:
feed is about 4000-4500 a bag these days. Unless d price has come down.
Sir! these guide was given last year,and currently am not around in the country,if i was around,i would have updated it with current rate.
Re: Feasibility for rearing 100 Broilers by gabe: 5:17pm On Sep 03, 2017
jjbest123:
Sir! these guide was given last year,and currently am not around in the country,if i was around,i would have updated it with current rate.
sorry. Didn't check. Good analysis tho...
Re: Feasibility for rearing 100 Broilers by hugoboss70(m): 4:25pm On Sep 12, 2017
Any idea of d best hatchery to get the best broilers for xmas and what's the price for top feed now. I also wish to train 150 broilers can anyone help me wit the amount of money I would spend??
Re: Feasibility for rearing 100 Broilers by Nobody: 11:09pm On Sep 12, 2017
hugoboss70:
Any idea of d best hatchery to get the best broilers for xmas and what's the price for top feed now. I also wish to train 150 broilers can anyone help me wit the amount of money I would spend??
Agrited or Chi
150 broilers x 1200= N180,000 averagely including price of purchase
Re: Feasibility for rearing 100 Broilers by hugoboss70(m): 11:23pm On Sep 12, 2017
EMMAACHILE:

Agrited or Chi
150 broilers x 1200= N180,000 averagely including price of purchase
. Thanks was really of great help in my planning
Re: Feasibility for rearing 100 Broilers by Niscolinx: 3:58pm On Sep 19, 2017
I av read most of the posts here, and i must say, you guys are doing an amazing job, well for me, am in a very tight budget so i would like to start with just 15 broilers, i hope the thread will be supportive in putting me through, thanks.
Re: Feasibility for rearing 100 Broilers by jjbest123(m): 6:36pm On Sep 19, 2017
Niscolinx:
I av read most of the posts here, and i must say, you guys are doing an amazing job, well for me, am in a very tight budget so i would like to start with just 15 broilers, i hope the thread will be supportive in putting me through, thanks.
Good to know you are interested in poultry farming,first let me know if you want to start with four weeks old birds?
Re: Feasibility for rearing 100 Broilers by Nobody: 3:45am On Sep 21, 2017
Hello Everyone
Just came across this post, it's really cool.
However, is there a WhatsApp group for newbie farmers? Kindly add me 07059320316

Secondly, I bought 20 broilers (4 weeks old) 1st week of August 17, hoping to sell during the festive period.
A bag of feed lasts 11-13 days.
Am I doing the right thing?
I am not comfortable with their weight, which range from 1.8kg - 2kg.
What should I do?

Lastly, I also want to go into egg production, I intend rearing them at home (backyard) how possible is this? Plan is to start with 200 birds.
Hope to get answers soon
Best regards

P.S, the location is Benin city
Re: Feasibility for rearing 100 Broilers by Are84(m): 9:55pm On Sep 22, 2017
I intend to rear 100 broilers for Xmas and new year celebration, what is the appropriate time for me to buy the DOC?

Looking forward to your reply. Thanks
Re: Feasibility for rearing 100 Broilers by jjbest123(m): 1:08am On Sep 23, 2017
Are84:
I intend to rear 100 broilers for Xmas and new year celebration, what is the appropriate time for me to buy the DOC?

Looking forward to your reply. Thanks
First conduct a market survey in your area,here below are points you should have in mind when going for the survey;the sizes of the chickens in your area,the prices they are been sold and their weight too.That been said,you can start rearing by first week of next month,if you want to have a weighty bird.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Strange Yam Looking Like A Hand Harvested In Ekiti (Photos) / This Is The Snake Killing My Chickens & Tampering With Their Eggs In My Poultry / My Noiler Farm Experience (hybrid Of Broiler + Cockerel)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.