Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,140 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

Another "phone Chat" Thread. . . Who Is In? - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Another "phone Chat" Thread. . . Who Is In? (1482 Views)

DeeDee's chat thread. / Late Night "phone Chat" Between Me And Flgators. / Phone Chat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another "phone Chat" Thread. . . Who Is In? by ElRazur: 8:47pm On Jul 10, 2009
grin

I see madam Tpiah is online.

Hello Tpiah, you are looking sexy. cool Is that a size 18 jeans you are wearing? shocked Your arse look "phat" in them.
Re: Another "phone Chat" Thread. . . Who Is In? by platinumnk(f): 8:52pm On Jul 10, 2009
Re: Another "phone Chat" Thread. . . Who Is In? by ElRazur: 8:56pm On Jul 10, 2009
So talk to me Platinum monkey. grin

What is your plan for the weekend? Maybe we can jam or something.
Re: Another "phone Chat" Thread. . . Who Is In? by platinumnk(f): 9:03pm On Jul 10, 2009
ElRazur:

So talk to me Platinum monkey. grin

What is your plan for the weekend? Maybe we can jam or something.

u call me monkey abi? angry angry

I'm not doing anything but cramming for an exam, and trying to. . . . wink
Re: Another "phone Chat" Thread. . . Who Is In? by ElRazur: 9:07pm On Jul 10, 2009
platinumnk:

u call me monkey abi? angry angry

I'm not doing anything but cramming for an exam, and trying to. . . . wink

Yeah a monkey. . . A sexy monkey that all the Gorilla wanna die for. cool

Cram ke? Maybe reading and understand is better. Or may be you should just sleep with the lecturer? grin [Some times I wish am a woman]
Re: Another "phone Chat" Thread. . . Who Is In? by platinumnk(f): 9:14pm On Jul 10, 2009
ElRazur:

Yeah a monkey. . . A sexy monkey that all the Gorilla wanna die for. cool

Cram ke? Maybe reading and understand is better. Or may be you should just sleep with the lecturer? grin [Some times I wish am a woman]

hahah. as long as they can beat the drums well well, its all good grin

i posted in the other thread.

the lecturer is already married, and im too busy o.

what are u doing tonight? wink
Re: Another "phone Chat" Thread. . . Who Is In? by ElRazur: 9:20pm On Jul 10, 2009
platinumnk:

hahah. as long as they can beat the drums well well, its all good grin

i posted in the other thread.

the lecturer is already married, and im too busy o.

what are u doing tonight? wink

Who says married man no like sweet things? So you are telling me, you are too busy to do easy things that would give you excellent grades? Well, if I was you, I know what one I would pick between cramming and sleeping with the lecturer. I can tell you now that it wont be cramming.

I am just here chilling, creating wahala on nairaland - especially in politics. grin I heard a few people want me dead. grin
Re: Another "phone Chat" Thread. . . Who Is In? by platinumnk(f): 9:31pm On Jul 10, 2009
ElRazur:

Who says married man no like sweet things? So you are telling me, you are too busy to do easy things that would give you excellent grades? Well, if I was you, I know what one I would pick between cramming and sleeping with the lecturer. I can tell you now that it wont be cramming.

I am just here chilling, creating wahala on nairaland - especially in politics. grin I heard a few people want me dead. grin

na woo oh. hes a good christian man, i couldnt do that, he'' be beggin for more, and i cant have him hooked. wink

what did u do in politics?
Re: Another "phone Chat" Thread. . . Who Is In? by ElRazur: 9:36pm On Jul 10, 2009
platinumnk:

na woo oh. hes a good christian man, i couldnt do that, he'' be beggin for more, and i cant have him hooked. wink

what did u do in politics?

Like I said, even good christains sabi good things - abi you no be good thing? Besides, god is a forgiving god isnt>? Nah he wont be hooked, it would just be for the grades.

Nothing jare, just not backing down etc. cheesy
Re: Another "phone Chat" Thread. . . Who Is In? by platinumnk(f): 9:49pm On Jul 10, 2009
ElRazur:

Like I said, even good christains sabi good things - abi you no be good thing? Besides, god is a forgiving god isnt>? Nah he wont be hooked, it would just be for the grades.

Nothing jare, just not backing down etc. cheesy

trust, its addictive. . . wont stop till u tell me to wink

Dont back down! but try to remain repsectful, so far u likr the other thread, u wanna write too?
Re: Another "phone Chat" Thread. . . Who Is In? by ElRazur: 9:54pm On Jul 10, 2009
platinumnk:

trust, its addictive. . . wont stop till u tell me to wink

Dont back down! but try to remain repsectful, so far u likr the other thread, u wanna write too?

Prove it. grin

Yeah I would, but it would have to be tomorrow. I am just lying in bed now. . . No vex.
Re: Another "phone Chat" Thread. . . Who Is In? by platinumnk(f): 9:56pm On Jul 10, 2009
ElRazur:

Prove it. grin

Yeah I would, but it would have to be tomorrow. I am just lying in bed now. . . No vex.

. . . m m m proving it wink

thats the best time to be writing, just slide ur pants down,and insert one had in ur boxers, and rub him as u type, and i promise something will cum to mind wink
Re: Another "phone Chat" Thread. . . Who Is In? by ElRazur: 10:00pm On Jul 10, 2009
platinumnk:

. . . m m m proving it wink

thats the best time to be writing, just slide ur pants down,and insert one had in ur boxers, and rub him as u type, and i promise something will cum to mind wink

Woah, you are definitely[i] Squirting[/i] with ideas baby. grin
Re: Another "phone Chat" Thread. . . Who Is In? by platinumnk(f): 10:10pm On Jul 10, 2009
ElRazur:

Woah, you are definitely[i] Squirting[/i] with ideas baby. grin

mm.mmm,   my flower garden is a little dry, I waitn for the garderner to come and water me, I promise I will drink all the water wink

so are u rubbing yet?
Re: Another "phone Chat" Thread. . . Who Is In? by ElRazur: 10:26pm On Jul 10, 2009
platinumnk:

mm.mmm,   my flower garden is a little dry, I waitn for the garderner to come and water me, I promise I will drink all the water wink

so are u rubbing yet?

How far are you? I have a hose that may do the job for you.

I would rub on YIM live video. grin
Re: Another "phone Chat" Thread. . . Who Is In? by platinumnk(f): 10:30pm On Jul 10, 2009
ElRazur:

How far are you? I have a hose that may do the job for you.

I would rub on YIM live video. grin

lmao. . .

lets rub on here, put urs to the screen, ill handle the rest,

so tell me. . where are ur hands. . wink
Re: Another "phone Chat" Thread. . . Who Is In? by ElRazur: 10:33pm On Jul 10, 2009
My hands are on the keyboard typing this message. Do you need it to be in a specific place?

grin
Re: Another "phone Chat" Thread. . . Who Is In? by platinumnk(f): 10:35pm On Jul 10, 2009
yes per inspection to water the garden, the gardener must know how to handle his hose. . .

how do u handle urs? wink

i need precise decriptions. .
Re: Another "phone Chat" Thread. . . Who Is In? by ElRazur: 3:30am On Jul 11, 2009
Ma'am I handle mine with much precision like a Swiss watch. I tackle the fire with passion and natural instincts, paying attention to any smouldering build up. You see ma'am, action speak louder than words. In fact, there is a video demonstration readily available for this purpose. All you gotta do is ask.
Re: Another "phone Chat" Thread. . . Who Is In? by Nobody: 3:44am On Jul 11, 2009
You seriously need help
Re: Another "phone Chat" Thread. . . Who Is In? by platinumnk(f): 3:58am On Jul 11, 2009
FL Gators:

You seriously need help

lol u should contribute grin
Re: Another "phone Chat" Thread. . . Who Is In? by ElRazur: 4:01am On Jul 11, 2009
FL Gators:

You seriously need help

Stop stalking me, I dumped your fat arse already.
Re: Another "phone Chat" Thread. . . Who Is In? by platinumnk(f): 4:02am On Jul 11, 2009
ElRazur . . what do uthink of my story? kiss
Re: Another "phone Chat" Thread. . . Who Is In? by Nobody: 4:04am On Jul 11, 2009
There's gotta be something to dump something.
grin

@Plat
contri kini? shocked
Re: Another "phone Chat" Thread. . . Who Is In? by platinumnk(f): 4:06am On Jul 11, 2009
FL Gators:

@Plat
contri kini? shocked

ahgini? translation! pls cheesy
Re: Another "phone Chat" Thread. . . Who Is In? by Nobody: 4:08am On Jul 11, 2009
Contribute Kini (what)?
Re: Another "phone Chat" Thread. . . Who Is In? by platinumnk(f): 4:10am On Jul 11, 2009
lol oh ok.

well this is a phone chat. . . drop something sexy grin
Re: Another "phone Chat" Thread. . . Who Is In? by Nobody: 4:13am On Jul 11, 2009
platinumnk:

lol oh ok.

I just dropped myselfon this thread grin heheh
Re: Another "phone Chat" Thread. . . Who Is In? by ElRazur: 4:16am On Jul 11, 2009
platinumnk:

ElRazur . .   what do uthink of my story? kiss

I think they are nice, they make me wanna stroke your bush like a female pussie cat.

platinumnk:

lol oh ok.

She do not know the concept of sexy. Trust me on that, her arse is extremely fat and wobbly.
Re: Another "phone Chat" Thread. . . Who Is In? by platinumnk(f): 4:18am On Jul 11, 2009
wobbly ones are the best ones,

u heard the song wobble on the d!ck?

they know what theyre talking about wink
Re: Another "phone Chat" Thread. . . Who Is In? by ElRazur: 4:23am On Jul 11, 2009
platinumnk:

wobbly ones are the best ones,

u heard the song wobble on the d!ck?

they know what theyre talking about wink

Yuk. Gimme a nice firm, but soft arse over a wobbly one like gators. grin
Re: Another "phone Chat" Thread. . . Who Is In? by Nobody: 4:36am On Jul 11, 2009
Your infactuation with arse sef.
I hope some gay guy comes and pound your arse grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Uyo Lets Hook Up. Guyz N Ladies / I'm Falling In Love With This Sillyme Character / In Search Of A Nurse To Marry- I'm Ready This Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.