Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,425 members, 7,819,540 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

For The Fear Of Exams, Look At What This Guy Did - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / For The Fear Of Exams, Look At What This Guy Did (1913 Views)

My Mum Wants Me To Stop Psychology In School Due To Fear Of Madness / JAMB 2018: Protest In Lagos For The Postponment Of Exams / Jamb Finally Send Me My Centre And Date Of Exams Via Mail ( See Screenshot ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For The Fear Of Exams, Look At What This Guy Did by doomsdayII(m): 8:49pm On Feb 22, 2016
He's stuffed earphones in his nose, held his mobile by the hand to appear being in ICU grin grin grin

Re: For The Fear Of Exams, Look At What This Guy Did by isan(m): 9:16pm On Feb 22, 2016
After mixing oshogbo weed with monkey tail
Re: For The Fear Of Exams, Look At What This Guy Did by frostland(m): 10:23pm On Feb 22, 2016
Na him grandpa go com write am for him na
Re: For The Fear Of Exams, Look At What This Guy Did by DanceVille: 10:45pm On Feb 22, 2016
This is so hilarious... I'm very sure this guy needs a psychiatrist.. #EndTimeMentalIllness
Re: For The Fear Of Exams, Look At What This Guy Did by sanandreas(m): 12:15am On Feb 23, 2016
grin shocked That feeling when u feel u haven't prepared enough get me scared.
Re: For The Fear Of Exams, Look At What This Guy Did by Sexytemi(f): 7:26am On Feb 23, 2016
i pity him o....cox wetin concern lecturer with whether student well or not, no better stand, read, prepare and go and face the exams head on o.
Re: For The Fear Of Exams, Look At What This Guy Did by OlayinkaFawaz(m): 9:19am On Feb 23, 2016
fool, earpiece and chargergrin earpiece in nose, charger mouth 4 handgrin
Re: For The Fear Of Exams, Look At What This Guy Did by olafum1(m): 9:34am On Feb 23, 2016
I pity his future
Re: For The Fear Of Exams, Look At What This Guy Did by jonesky080(m): 12:04pm On Feb 23, 2016
[size=18pt]secure admission into 200 level into your preferred nigerian institution without JAMB or PostUTME, visit www.ijmbe.org.ng for more information about the nine month course that provides this opportunity[/size]

Re: For The Fear Of Exams, Look At What This Guy Did by boolet: 12:15pm On Feb 23, 2016
Funny dude and concept.
Re: For The Fear Of Exams, Look At What This Guy Did by missKiffy(f): 4:17pm On Feb 23, 2016
Oshogbo weed things
Re: For The Fear Of Exams, Look At What This Guy Did by climate10(m): 7:12pm On Feb 23, 2016
isan:
After mixing oshogbo weed with monkey tail
Evilz
Re: For The Fear Of Exams, Look At What This Guy Did by BabaIbo: 10:14pm On Feb 23, 2016
Laziness

(1) (Reply)

R / How To End JAMB Regularization Problem In Nigeria (opinion) / Shocking: Here Are The 10 Most Cruel Illegal But Lucrative Businesses In The Wor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.