Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,975 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

I Want To Apply For Agbami But I have No School ID Card - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Want To Apply For Agbami But I have No School ID Card (957 Views)

Uniport Students Cry About "No School Fees / No Result /repeat A Session Policy / Kenyan University Student Uses Flower Filter On Her School ID Card (Photo) / Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Apply For Agbami But I have No School ID Card by drdrei09: 9:55pm On Feb 22, 2016
I'm a newly admitted Student, 2015/2016 academic session but I don't have school ID card and matriculation number yet and I want to apply for the Agbami 2016 scholarship award. Though someone said I can use my jamb registration number as my matriculation number but how do I go about the ID card issue?
Re: I Want To Apply For Agbami But I have No School ID Card by Iamoriekaose: 11:11pm On Feb 22, 2016
message i got when i mailed them. "Dear Applicant, Thank you for mailing us. Please be aware that 100level student without a valid school ID are to upload any document attesting their studentship with the name of their school, Department and candidate's passport photograph on the document. Best Regards, Maria Ojajuni"
Re: I Want To Apply For Agbami But I have No School ID Card by drdrei09: 11:38pm On Feb 22, 2016
Iamoriekaose:
message i got when i mailed them.
"Dear Applicant, Thank you
for mailing us. Please be
aware that 100level
student without a valid
school ID are to upload
any document attesting
their studentship with the
name of their school,
Department and
candidate's passport
photograph on the
document. Best Regards,
Maria Ojajuni"
That's bro.. ...this will be helpful. One other bro, please what's bank sort code?
Re: I Want To Apply For Agbami But I have No School ID Card by ugonna1054(m): 3:36am On Feb 23, 2016
drdrei09:
That's bro.. ...this will be helpful. One other bro, please what's bank short code?
it is 'sort code'.......go to the bank where u opened ur acct and ask the customer care unit for it......

Goodluck
Re: I Want To Apply For Agbami But I have No School ID Card by drdrei09: 3:40am On Feb 23, 2016
ugonna1054:
it is 'sort code'.......go to the bank where u opened ur acct and ask the customer care unit for it......

Goodluck
aiit bro.. ...tanx
Re: I Want To Apply For Agbami But I have No School ID Card by dharmmy007(m): 5:19pm On Feb 24, 2016
drdrei09:
aiit bro.. ...tanx
... I've pmed u... Wanna ask some questions if you don't mind
Re: I Want To Apply For Agbami But I have No School ID Card by drdrei09: 5:58pm On Feb 24, 2016
dharmmy007:
... I've pmed u... Wanna ask some questions if you don't mind
pm me with jaydruke@gmail.com. I can't remember the password of this email

(1) (Reply)

Funaab Declares Thursday And Friday As Lecture Free Days Due To Fuel Scarcity / NSUK UTME & DE Admission Screening Exercise 2016/2017 Announced / Buk Screening Registration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.