Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,992 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:59 AM

Please Help! Where Can I Do Lab Test Analysis For Cocoa In Lagos Mainland - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Please Help! Where Can I Do Lab Test Analysis For Cocoa In Lagos Mainland (656 Views)

We Export Cashew Nuts/cocoa In Large Quantity / Cost Analysis For a 10 Hectares of Cocoa, Watermelon and Plantain Plantation / Cost Analysis For 1,000 to 3000 Poultry (layers) Capacity & Feed Mill In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help! Where Can I Do Lab Test Analysis For Cocoa In Lagos Mainland by divineappo(m): 11:34pm On Feb 22, 2016
I need a laboratory where i can do test analysis for cocoa beans and any other agro products within lagos mainland area. Pls if you have helpful information. Share with me here and also help others
Re: Please Help! Where Can I Do Lab Test Analysis For Cocoa In Lagos Mainland by Godfirst2014: 5:06pm On Feb 25, 2016
Societe generale de survilance Apapa.they are preshipment agent.the test cost about 30k then.result comes out within 2 weeks. Cobalt also.you can visit their websites
Re: Please Help! Where Can I Do Lab Test Analysis For Cocoa In Lagos Mainland by divineappo(m): 5:15pm On Feb 25, 2016
Godfirst2014:
Societe generale de survilance Apapa.they are preshipment agent.the test cost about 30k then.result comes out within 2 weeks. Cobalt also.you can visit their websites
thanks alot
Re: Please Help! Where Can I Do Lab Test Analysis For Cocoa In Lagos Mainland by divineappo(m): 5:20pm On Feb 25, 2016
Godfirst2014:
i sent u a pm. Reply thanks
Re: Please Help! Where Can I Do Lab Test Analysis For Cocoa In Lagos Mainland by Godfirst2014: 5:38pm On Feb 25, 2016
I am having problem with that email.use yusufniyi1@gmail.com
Re: Please Help! Where Can I Do Lab Test Analysis For Cocoa In Lagos Mainland by Twistone(m): 11:02pm On Feb 25, 2016
what are you testing for? that will determine the type of equipment you will need. Are you testing for heavy metals, or are you thinking that you might still have residue of chemicals you use for treatment etc. Know what you want then ask the right question. Not every lab has the necessary equipment. I assume you
might need an AAS though, it's important you do heavy metal analysis and compare the toxic level of the interested metals to that of international standards. IPAN in yaba has an AAS

(1) (Reply)

Caterpillar Agricultural & Construction Equipments Check / Participate In Validation Workshop 2 Review The Success Of Our Veggies Demo Plot / We Have The Following Fish Health Care Products For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.