Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,684 members, 7,823,929 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

I Don't Regret A Mile... - Poems For Review - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Poems For Review / I Don't Regret A Mile... (736 Views)

Work, Smile, Go An Extra Mile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Don't Regret A Mile... by princeunugwa: 8:02am On Feb 23, 2016
**I DON'T REGRET A MILE**
I've dreamed many a dream that never came true, i've seen them varnish at dawn...... But enough of my dream have come true
To make me keep dreaming on.
I've prayed many a prayer that seem no answer would come, though i'd waited so patient and long.... But enough answers have come to my prayers
To make me keep praying on.
I've sown many a seed that's fallen by the wayside for the birds to feed upon.... But i've held enough golden sheaves in my hand
To make me keep sowing on.
I've trusted many friends that failed me and left me to weep alone.... But enough of my friends are true-blue
To make me keep trusting on.
I've drained the cup of dissapointment and pain, and gone many a day without a song... But i've sipped enough nectar from the roses of life
To make me want to live on........

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Time / Boko Saa Skul Is Fubid(puam) / My Favourite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.