Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,215 members, 7,815,245 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:32 AM

. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / . (847 Views)

Train Kills LASU Final Year Student And Unilag Phd Student (photo) / What Really Happened?:true Life Story / See What Happened In Warri Shoprite That Got People Talking (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Eleniyan15: 8:06am On Feb 23, 2016

1 Like

Re: . by adesegun121(m): 8:31am On Feb 23, 2016
Eleniyan15:
I would like everyone to know that we lasuite don't tolerate nonsense

student coming from first gate where told to lie down @ first gate and they had too beat them even ladies as long you are carrying a bag. I personally never knew cause I was in the library not until when I came out to pray, I saw missed calls on my phone. I had to run back to Fss cause a friend of my was beaten
we mobilised immediately then came out of the school gate (igando-iyanaSch)
no movement anyfvkinh bus should go back
what really pained me was that some innocent people was injured though cause they lack patient(jumping from bus, maruwa and bike) after 3hrs they said it had been settled with those agberos...we took 3 bus to iyana iba on getting there.... this agberos came out with 3 bag containing bottles stabbing and throwing bottle @ us. WE HAD TO RUN FROM IYANA IBA TO LASU MAIN GATE AGAIN, INTO THE SCHOOL COMPOUND. we came out from the 2nd gate we more rage to do the needful.

a friend of my was stab just saw scar no gushing of blood...chai baba Don sin gbere sara.

The vice Chancellor came outside and plead to us before we went back into the school around 5:13pm.

sorry no pix be banned it yesterday

SO NOW HOW DO YOU EXPECT US TO SIT BACK AND WATCH while the molest the female student and even male student

#AlutaConTinua

Victoria acerta...
Greatest lasuite..
ever konigba lasuite ooo
ever militant lasuite ooo
of the greatest gbagba....
of the greatest gbogbo

No 1 no 2 no 2 no 3 no 3 no 4...
kulu temper..

dis voice rep the former welfare director of LASU EPE....
Re: . by Eleniyan15: 12:07pm On Feb 23, 2016
adesegun121:

Victoria acerta...
Greatest lasuite..
ever konigba lasuite ooo
ever militant lasuite ooo
of the greatest gbagba....
of the greatest gbogbo

No 1 no 2 no 2 no 3 no 3 no 4...
kulu temper..

dis voice rep the former welfare director of LASU EPE....

1 Like

Re: . by ladokuntlad(m): 11:42pm On Mar 27, 2016
Eleniyan15:
I would like everyone to know that we lasuite don't tolerate nonsense

student coming from first gate where told to lie down @ first gate and they had too beat them even ladies as long you are carrying a bag. I personally never knew cause I was in the library not until when I came out to pray, I saw missed calls on my phone. I had to run back to Fss cause a friend of my was beaten
we mobilised immediately then came out of the school gate (igando-iyanaSch)
no movement anyfvkinh bus should go back
what really pained me was that some innocent people was injured though cause they lack patient(jumping from bus, maruwa and bike) after 3hrs they said it had been settled with those agberos...we took 3 bus to iyana iba on getting there.... this agberos came out with 3 bag containing bottles stabbing and throwing bottle @ us. WE HAD TO RUN FROM IYANA IBA TO LASU MAIN GATE AGAIN, INTO THE SCHOOL COMPOUND. we came out from the 2nd gate we more rage to do the needful.

a friend of my was stab just saw scar no gushing of blood...chai baba Don sin gbere sara.

The vice Chancellor came outside and plead to us before we went back into the school around 5:13pm.

sorry no pix be banned it yesterday

SO NOW HOW DO YOU EXPECT US TO SIT BACK AND WATCH while the molest the female student and even male student

#AlutaConTinua

Guy u don make dem ban me for computer and gaming section.

As i post d tin na hin spambot ban me ooo.

its better u send me a whatsapp message.
check my signature
Re: . by Eleniyan15: 11:51pm On Mar 27, 2016
ladokuntlad:

Guy u don make dem ban me for computer and gaming section.
As i post d tin na hin spambot ban me ooo.
its better u send me a whatsapp message. check my signature

okay booss

(1) (Reply)

Checkout The New Cure For This Heat Period (picx 18+) / Staying Cool With The Naira Fall / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.