Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,953 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

Please I Need Advice I Want To Quit My Job - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Please I Need Advice I Want To Quit My Job (832 Views)

I Want To Quit My Job And Live On My Savings / Want To Quit My Job. Advice Needed Urgently / I Have This Amazing Business Idea, But Scared To Quit My Job! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Advice I Want To Quit My Job by lizpedra(m): 9:04am On Feb 23, 2016
Good morning to everyone, I really need your advice...

It all started last month,my boss employed someone to work with me since works was much for me,she was presentable and she gave her best shot to her duty. I was so happy because some stress will be reduced..

my boss was already through in opening his new branch office so he told me to get a lady to stay there first what comes to my mind was am going to help a nairalander,but unfortunately he called me that night and say I should forget about it that he has gotten someone one else the next day he brought her to me and said I should put her through the way I did to my other colleague I was happy feeling like a boss gotten two person under me.Fast forward to yesterday the biggest shock of my life happened he just entered the office and started ranting paid off my other colleague and ask me to hand over all what am in charge of to the new lady who have not even work up to a week I was these not through until when she started vomiting new laws and changing every in the office...
please I will be receiving my salary on Tuesday... should I just quit or know if he would fire me....please I need answers..
Re: Please I Need Advice I Want To Quit My Job by tripplephi: 9:14am On Feb 23, 2016
lizpedra:

It all started last month,my boss employed someone to work with me since works was much for me,she was presentable and she gave her best shot to her duty. I was so happy because some stress will be reduced..

my boss was already through in opening his new branch office so he told me to get a lady to stay there first what comes to my mind was am going to help a nairalander,but unfortunately he called me that night and say I should forget about it that he has gotten someone one else the next day he brought her to me and said I should put her through the way I did to my other colleague I was happy feeling like a boss gotten two person under me.Fast forward to yesterday the biggest shock of my life happened he just entered the office and started ranting paid off my other colleague and ask me to hand over all what am in charge of to the new lady who have not even work up to a week I was these not through until when she started vomiting new laws and changing every in the office...
please I will be receiving my salary on Tuesday... should I just quit or know if he would fire me....please I need answers..

Quit and I will teach you how to be your own boss for free
Re: Please I Need Advice I Want To Quit My Job by Cholls(m): 9:25am On Feb 23, 2016
my brother though I didn't hear the other side of the story........but based on experience........this is my verdict.......God punish all the wicked bosses in this country treating human like animals.........sack all of them before they sack you..........you deserve better in short everyone deserves better..........Be a producer not a consumer.......brother dust the dirt of your shoulder.
Re: Please I Need Advice I Want To Quit My Job by lizpedra(m): 9:30am On Feb 23, 2016
Cholls:
my brother though I didn't hear the other side of the story........but based on experience........this is my verdict.......God punish all the wicked bosses in this country treating human like animals.........sack all of them before they sack you..........you deserve better in short everyone deserves better..........Be a producer not a consumer.......brother dust the dirt of your shoulder.

I work for these man as if his my father sometimes I come to d office to clear some client who are pegans...people do wonder if am his brother.....I just wish that lady haven't given him what I don't have...
Re: Please I Need Advice I Want To Quit My Job by eleko1: 9:31am On Feb 23, 2016
Have secure another job undecided? Dnt because of a minor misunderstanding throw in the towel/give up.Do ur work accordingly. Come again, that u want to help a Nairalanders is a blatant lie undecided. U can't use that to curry our sympathy.Not all pipu here are SULE. Wish u well
Re: Please I Need Advice I Want To Quit My Job by lizpedra(m): 9:33am On Feb 23, 2016
Quit and I will teach you how to be your own boss for free[/quote]

bro how am ready to learn as far as I won't shed blood undecided[quote author=tripplephi post=43171792]
Re: Please I Need Advice I Want To Quit My Job by asalimpo(m): 9:41am On Feb 23, 2016
Your sack may be a promotion. Remember, joseph rode to egypt as a slave. Probably , sad and dejected. He didnt do anything wrong. But his enemies were only furthering his career. The slave ride became a shortcut to success.
More success than he ever imagined possible.
Re: Please I Need Advice I Want To Quit My Job by Cholls(m): 9:42am On Feb 23, 2016
lizpedra:

I work for these man as if his my father sometimes I come to d office to clear some client who are pegans...people do wonder if am his brother.....I just wish that lady haven't given him what I don't have...
my brother stop this nonsense.........why are you taking pity........You never know what you've got until you are pushed to the wall.

By brother am a testament to that.
Re: Please I Need Advice I Want To Quit My Job by jashar(f): 8:40am On Feb 24, 2016
observe things for some time before you take any drastic step.
Re: Please I Need Advice I Want To Quit My Job by Nobody: 1:54pm On Feb 26, 2016
Maybe you could get better advice if you provide
the following details:

1. What kind of job is this actually? (Assuming
it's not classified)

2. How long have you been at this job?

3. What are your career goals?

4. How likely is it for you to get a similar job
if you leave this one today?

Cheers!

lizpedra:

(1) (Reply)

The Irony Of Education In Nigeria / I Was Never A Sex Worker -melania Trump / Exxon Mobil Lagos Sacked Over 100 Nigerian Workers..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.