Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,208 members, 7,839,114 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

Any Destiny Players? - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Any Destiny Players? (1303 Views)

Attention All Destiny 2 Guardians! / Streaming Destiny PS4 / "You Are My Destiny And You Will Be My Final Fantasy ..." (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Destiny Players? by tcherokee(m): 11:20am On Feb 23, 2016
Hey all,

I just wanted to find out if there are any destiny players here. I'll start.

PS4 Destiny Player here, running three characters my fav is my Warlock (The master race), followed by the Hunter. Not sure I will still continue with my titan though, I can never understand the titan jump. It is annoying. Currently playing TTK.

I'll also love to play with some of my people, instead of random groups all the time, so if you can join this group https://www.bungie.net/en/Clan/Forum/278783, lets get a Nigerian Guardian community going.

Hopefully we can do something similar with the division as well smiley

T.
Re: Any Destiny Players? by cao(f): 1:26pm On Feb 23, 2016
I know only one NLer that religiously plays Destiny, but I can't remember his NL moniker.
Re: Any Destiny Players? by tcherokee(m): 5:13pm On Feb 23, 2016
sad I figured there would be more destiny players here, especially when I saw a number of people played the division beta.
Re: Any Destiny Players? by cao(f): 6:09pm On Feb 23, 2016
I've no intention of ever playing Destiny, but with The Division, there's a very very very slight chance I might even consider it.
Re: Any Destiny Players? by Nobody: 10:58pm On Feb 23, 2016
cao:
I've no intention of ever playing Destiny, but with The Division, there's a very very very slight chance I might even consider it.

Stop lying girl you know you love the division grin. Will join you soon no worry

I have destiny but I haven't updated yet,the 20+GB isn't Ghana friendly at all..I'm still trying to download the witcher and bloodborne cry...destiny go wait small @tcherokee
Re: Any Destiny Players? by tcherokee(m): 5:19pm On Feb 24, 2016
I'm definitely going to be on the division come March 8, but from the beta I played, I do not think it will be replacing destiny for me (alongside definitely). Witcher is a good game, Bloodborne is haaaaaaaaaard.

(1) (Reply)

Game Lovers- I Need Help / Which Is Currently The Best Offline Football Game On Android? / Who Has Heard Of Assassins Creed ORIGIN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.