Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,812 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

Why The Need For A Ride? - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Why The Need For A Ride? (1613 Views)

Already Gotten : Urgently In Need Of A Ride My Budget Is 700k - 750k / Own A Ride Today!!! ***opel Astra*** Just 400k Only. / The Need For A Separate Auto Enthusiasts Forum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why The Need For A Ride? by bigben3: 10:05am On Jul 11, 2009
Am just curious,why we do what we do.Have you ever stop to ask yourself why you must get that particular ride.Is it a necesity to move you from point A to B or a luxury to show of to friends and admirers,or maybe a matter of statement to others on your part?can you then defend your final choice of ride? personallly,i think getting a ride in Naija is a matter of necesity,considering the terrible state of our transport system.Also looking at the state of our roads and cost of maintaining this Machines,wouldn't it be better then to consider all these before making a choice?so,my dear nairalanders,which ride will you consider as the ultimate naijaride if you look at all these in its entirety?your honest input is welcome
Re: Why The Need For A Ride? by sunjongs(m): 10:21am On Jul 11, 2009
To some it is a necessity to others it is to boost morale. whichever, the best car for me today should be a jeep, preferably a vol ks jeep, cause it rugged for our roads.
Re: Why The Need For A Ride? by bigben3: 11:02am On Jul 11, 2009
@Sunjongs
agreed,the jeep is rugged for our road,how easy is the maintenance and safety of jeep on the highways.Some have expressed concern about the stability and safety profile of jeep generally compared with Sedan cars
Re: Why The Need For A Ride? by diehard1: 12:18pm On Jul 11, 2009
for me a ride is to take me from point A to B with very good reliability cool
Re: Why The Need For A Ride? by Seun(m): 2:58pm On Jul 13, 2009
Moved to car/auto section.
Re: Why The Need For A Ride? by DAKT: 5:31am On Aug 15, 2009
IF YOU ARE LOOKING TO SHIP TO NIGERIA IN LESS THAN 30 DAYS OR YOUR MONEY BACK

Call Alali @ +1.832.443.2989 or email me @ alali@daktlogistics.com

I will give you $4600 for a 40ft container , $ 1200 for Sedan , $1500 for SUV. Email for RORO Quote or Mack Truck shipment.

REMEMBER 30 DAYS OR LESS or YOUR SHIPMENT IS FREE. ( ASK FOR ALALI )

Welcome to DAKT Logistics, your one stop logistics solution provider. DAKT Logistics is a transportation logistics company providing:

Land transportation
Ocean/sea shipping
Air freight
Warehousing and materials management services.
Procurement services/Consulting
Headquartered in Houston, TX we are poised to become the leading global logistics provider to suit both your corporate and individual needs.

Since its inception, DAKT Logistics has relentlessly worked to serve industries in various sectors including, Oil and Gas, Construction, Mining, Telecommunications, Petrochemical and Automobile.

As an asset based 3PL Logistics Company, we have all the expertise, technology and resources needed to provide customized programs to our customers, and the management skills to execute these programs.

Customer satisfaction is our number one priority.

DAKT logistics offers specialized hauling and cargo transport between the United States, Mexico, Canada, Europe, Africa, Asia and the Middle East. We have the capabilities of getting your cargo to its destination on time and within budget. Irrespective of the size of the project, DAKT Logistics has the resources to ensure a quality transport solution every time.

You can count on DAKT Logistics to capitalize on attractive pricing from the major ocean and air carriers, thus keeping rates at the competitive level. Our heavy volume of traffic over a global network combined with our vast network of carriers and international agents allows us provide a full range of global services while maintaining comparable pricing positions across all services.

We welcome the opportunity to provide distinctive solutions for your particular transportation and logistic needs. Please take a moment to learn about us and our services visit our website @ www.daktlogistics.com or call me directly on my cell +1.832.443.2989 or email me alali@daktlogistics.com

Re: Why The Need For A Ride? by foros99(f): 11:33am On Aug 15, 2009
hi, you are right at a certain point that with a constantly increasing population and need for space, traffic rates are booming. Energy sources run low as more and more cars hit the road every year people should stop buying and using cars! But thats why the carcompanys working to creat better and more environmental friendly cars, thats important for me at least.
And of course, must admit, I love driving cars and its to socialice with friends etc, !! wink

(1) (Reply)

Price Reduced, Nissan Serena( Very Neat) / 5months Registerd Babyboy In Superb Condition,4cyl leather (seeing Is Believing) / 2001 Volvo S40 (tokunboh) - N850k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.