Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,219 members, 7,860,388 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:20 AM

Michael Jackson Became White By Proxy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Michael Jackson Became White By Proxy (864 Views)

Eki Osagie Transformed To White By Onilogbo Hakeem Effect (photos) / Michael Jackson's Chaotic Bedroom In Unseen Photos: / Janet Jackson's Secret Daughter: Picture Revealed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Michael Jackson Became White By Proxy by ibomhost: 12:52pm On Jul 11, 2009
This might interest Michael Jackson's fans

Dear ***,

17 years ago, before I got involved in the world of the Entrepreneur, I worked in Radio. During that time, I produced the most in-depth broadcast documentary ever produced on the life of Michael Jackson.

I spent several months tracking his life, interviewing everyone from his family to his schoolteacher. The documentary also featured a very rare and fascinating interview with Michael Jackson himself, I turned the documentary into a best-selling book which I published myself….so in a way Michael Jackson was the beginning of my Entrepreneurial life. (No this is not a plug…the book is no longer available)

If you would like to hear the documentary there’s a link at the end of this email.

I think the world has lost a true genius. He was a flawed genius, but in case you haven’t noticed, the two tend to go hand in hand. It’s lonely at the top and beyond his music, he never found a way of functioning in this crazy world with the talent that he had. And he was pursued relentlessly by everyone – including his family. Most of what you’ve ever heard about Michael Jackson is simply wrong. We revealed in the documentary that the stories about him trying to look white were not true. This week his dermatologist gave an hour long interview on CNN. He revealed that his patient had a fairly horrific skin condition for over a decade which produced white blemishes across his body. The only way to treat it was to use creams and lotions to lighten the other parts of his skin.

And you’ve probably never read about the trips that Michael Jackson made to hospitals in the middle of the night to be with dying children.

I wouldn’t equate the Entrepreneurial success that you and I are creating with life as the best selling pop star of all time – but it’s worth noting that success in any field comes at a price. One of these is the way that the world around us reacts to success, talent and genius. I produced this documentary because I’ve been fascinated with excellence and genius for as long as I can remember. If you share that interest or want to know the truth about Michael Jackson’s life, you might like to listen to the documentary. It’s on the You Tube link below. Because You Tube limit clips to 10 minutes, it’s in 14 parts. So when you come to the end of one part just click on the next one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DI8UoO-SbUw&feature=related
By the way, if you enjoy it, perhaps you could do this social media, tweet stuff and let other people know about it.

Best wishes

Chris Cardell

Cardell Media Ltd
1 Northumberland Avenue
Trafalgar Square
London
WC2N 5BW

(1) (Reply)

Women Empowerment Must Read Hot Hot Hot / TUPAC Performing At Dre's Cochella Concert 16/4/2012 / Genny And Stephanie To Star In New Movie Doctor Bello

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.