Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,093 members, 7,818,279 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

Help! NGO Volunteer Jobs On The Island (lagos) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Help! NGO Volunteer Jobs On The Island (lagos) (1863 Views)

Volunteer Jobs In A Portharcourt Based NGO / I Need A Place Where I Can Do Volunteer Jobs / Buhari Administration Picks 200,000 For Volunteer Jobs – Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! NGO Volunteer Jobs On The Island (lagos) by Anonymous28(f): 4:50pm On Feb 23, 2016
Hi all. Please i am looking for an NGO organization on the island i can freely volunteer at. Most of the ones i have been seeing online are located on the mainland and i need something really closer to my location. Would appreciate if anyone can text me the addresses of anyone on the island they know. The NGOs should mainly deal with healthcare related activities. Thanks in advance
Re: Help! NGO Volunteer Jobs On The Island (lagos) by chrisantus25(f): 6:53pm On Feb 23, 2016
Anonymous28:
Hi all. Please i am looking for an NGO organization on the island i can freely volunteer at. Most of the ones i have been seeing online are located on the mainland and i need something really closer to my location. Would appreciate if anyone can text me the addresses of anyone on the island they know. The NGOs should mainly deal with healthcare related activities. Thanks in advance

Me 2 pls
Re: Help! NGO Volunteer Jobs On The Island (lagos) by Amireel: 10:41am On Feb 24, 2016
12 baskets its a faith based NGO on the island... will give you detailed information when i attend the first meeting 3rd Saturday of march, i just got introduced through my girlfriend but don't know much yet.... its located at Ikoyi. please you can give me info on the mainland NGO's you know of as i reside on the mainland
Re: Help! NGO Volunteer Jobs On The Island (lagos) by Nobody: 10:12pm On Feb 25, 2016
I like your enthusiasm.... I have an NGO that's very new, Knight Healthcare Organization, which is into check up and distribution of free drugs to under-previledged people in the society, since I'm a Pharmacist and I'm based in Lekki Phase 1. We could chat on whatsapp on 08171077081.

(1) (Reply)

Masters Scholarships For International Students At University Of Laval, Canada / Nuc Recruitment / Urgent Vacancies: Freshers & Experience Business Development Executives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.