Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

Mtn Is Exploiting Unsuspecting Users! Pls Read And It Ll Wow U! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Mtn Is Exploiting Unsuspecting Users! Pls Read And It Ll Wow U! (487 Views)

Five Killed As Herdsmen Waylay, Open Fire On Unsuspecting Victims In Benue / For Your Perfect Architectural design,Construction&approval In Nig,pls Read This / MTN Is Giving 15gig For Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mtn Is Exploiting Unsuspecting Users! Pls Read And It Ll Wow U! by Nobody: 5:27pm On Feb 23, 2016
i gues this is the best platform to publicize this. i am reportin mtn to d whole world and to enlighten oblivious customers of mtn in Nig. Its stale that mtn gives 10% bonus on any form of e-recharge(atm, pos, online vendors) and all networks deduct their bonus at a flat rate of 40k/s. This is what mtn does, lets assume u have bot an e-recharge of #500, u ll be given #50 as bonus, but this bonus is a way of draining the main residual bal in few minutes. Let say u are on mtn zone, the normal deduction rate is 12k/s all hrs except btw 6pm and 9pm when its 28k/s. wen calls are made immediately after the recharge, mtn deducts your money at 40k/s and when u exhaust your #50 bonus, they bounce into ur main bal of 500 still at the same rate of 40kobo except u end d cal after pen and paper calculatiin of how long #50 bonus will take u, then u end d call and call back. but how many people know this? #500 at 12k/s will take u for 69mins 20secs while #500 at 40k/s = 20mins and 10secs. just because of a promo of #50naira, they deprived unsuspecting users of 49mins! mehn.... pls lets speak up and out b4 this gets outta hand. its happend 2 me twice and i was very pained. do u wanna stand a chance of being cheated or shout out?? Note, airtel doesn't do that, once ur bonus is exhausted, they change to ur default deduction rate automatically! MTN..SMH! humbly signed.. ... seyi(le meilleur). If helpful, pass on!
Re: Mtn Is Exploiting Unsuspecting Users! Pls Read And It Ll Wow U! by morningsta(m): 5:49pm On Feb 23, 2016
@OP, you are clearly misinformed. MTN Zone has no defined tariff. That is to say charges on MTN Zone is done randomly. @MTN Zone what you see is what you get. Besides, you should have called Customer care for assistance instead running to social media without any form of verification.
Re: Mtn Is Exploiting Unsuspecting Users! Pls Read And It Ll Wow U! by Nobody: 6:26pm On Feb 23, 2016
morningsta:
@OP, you are clearly misinformed. MTN Zone has no defined tariff. That is to say charges on MTN Zone is done randomly. @MTN Zone what you see is what you get. Besides, you should have called Customer care for assistance instead running to social media without any form of verification.
jus like i m so sure of what i m sayin... zone has changed frm what it used to be(zone users can attest) ... 12k and 28k regardless the ntwk! ain't assuming, i m 100% sure of what i v written! if u not sure, pls make ur findings! moreova, the bone of contention isnt zone... zone or no zone, they stil charge u 40k frm ur main acc except u end and call again! I'm objective, not speculating!

(1) (Reply)

Thread For Feb 29th Birthday Celebrants / Atheist's Day Is Now Made Official Public Holiday / Two Men Saved From Raging Fire By Good Samaritans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.