Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,071 members, 7,818,200 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

2 Years Career Stagnation Terminated - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 2 Years Career Stagnation Terminated (495 Views)

You Have Nothing to Show For 2 Years - Kaduna Catholic Bishops Blast Buhari, APC / Complacency – Stagnation – Death / Destroying The Spirit Of Stagnation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2 Years Career Stagnation Terminated by JesusonWeb: 8:49pm On Feb 23, 2016
2. 2 YEARS CAREER STAGNATION TERMINATED

I worked in one of the top banks in Nigeria for 15years. From September 2013 I was on medical leave of absence without pay for 1 year. When I was scheduled to resume back in October 2014, after all efforts with the top management of the bank, the feedback I got from the HR was that there was no suitable vacancy for me then or in the for-see able future.
At this point, I just stopped bothering about it and got involved as a worker in church instead of just being a casual worshiper as I had been before then. I asked for the records of first timers and new converts from the beginning of the year, I would pray for all those on the list, call them up, encourage them, and follow them up to attend Sunday and mid-week services. Regarding testimonies shared, I heard God's servant say if we do what they did we would get the same results. He also said that God is not looking for who to use but who to bless. I started praying minimum 30minutes everyday using the prayer guides for souls, the outreaches and member’s needs. Even during personal supplication my prayer points was always for souls and kingdom advancement. I didn't miss any of the midst of the year outreaches and won more souls than I have ever won before.
I was so shocked when suddenly I was called by one of the staff. I asked the person what I was called for, and was told everything regarding my re-instatement back into the Bank had been concluded and approved and I was scheduled to resume on September 1, 2015. Indeed, I got my letter on August 24th 2015 and I resumed work on September 1, 2015.
Attached are my letters of re-absorption and appointment for my new role. To God alone be all the Glory. Funmi Akanbi

This a real Life Testimony Shared in Living Faith Chapel Canaan Land AKA Winners Chapel.

Come and See what God is doing in our midst...

What is that issue that you have been facing alone.... don't face it alone...

Jesus Does Wonders in our Church..

Come and See your self.

For more Info

Pls Call 07010629360, 08129122976, 08129128495, 08129122966
Re: 2 Years Career Stagnation Terminated by JesusonWeb: 8:42am On Feb 26, 2016
God is still doing Wonders.

Just Surrender to the Lord Jesus today.

His Hands are open to Save you.

Because He LOVES YOU SO MUCH John 15:9-17.

(1) (Reply)

Beware, Signs And Wonders / Should Our Religious Centres Be Made To Pay Taxes / Reasons Why You Should Stop Worshiping MOG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.