Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,381 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

Online And Offline Business That Can Fetch You A Legit Money - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Online And Offline Business That Can Fetch You A Legit Money (920 Views)

Digital Side Hustles That Can Fetch You Insane Income / 5 Dirty Businesses In Nigeria That Fetch Big Profit / 10 Kinds Of Business That Can Bring You Millions In Nigeria This Year. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Online And Offline Business That Can Fetch You A Legit Money by Honestyboy(m): 9:25pm On Feb 23, 2016
Believe it or not, richness come to those who believe and work hard. YOU CAN'T BE RICH OVERNIGHT. You might be thinking is possible but my dear, it will only last for a very limited time.
:
They are many ways to make legitimate money on and offline, challenge yourself today, to help your generation and the yet unborn. Believe ME you will be AMAZED at what you can do.
:
I believe the question running in your mind now is How do i make this legitimate money on or offline? Don't worry, in a short while I shall attend to the question. But before then, I'll like to ask you this honest question. ARE YOU READY TO BREAK THE YOKE TODAY AND CHALLENGE YOUR SELF? If your answer to my question is yes? Then I will be glad in answering your question by presenting you the type of business you can start on and offline to make a legitimate money.
:
I'll start by listing out few business you can do online to make your cool money.
:
1} Social Media Consultancy
As the fad for social media content will increase; so also does the competition for
social media interest by big business enterprise increases, thereby growing the want for
social media entrepreneurs. Do you know how to make a content pass viral on social media? Can you construct a strong logo presence on social
media? have you ever mastered the intricacies of social networking? Then turn out to be a social media consultant and you're in for cool cash.
:
2} Web merchandising
There are hundreds of tens of websites on the net; and each of these websites seeks publicity. you can begin an enterprise as an internet
advertising expert and make money online. If you could successfully promote an internet site with out
spending a lot on advertising; you have got an accurate commercial enterprise.
:
3} Ebook Cover Design
Ebook publishing is on the rise; so also is the demand for quality eye catching ebook covers or product covers. The good thing about starting an ebook cover design business is
that you don’t need to have knowledge of graphic design or Photoshop. The process of
creating an ebook cover is now automated with the use of ebook cover design software.
:
4} Affiliate marketing
The first venture you can start online is to own your own affiliate store. To become an affiliate marketer means that you ll be promoting other people’s products and services. Whenever there is a sale, you will get a commission and the most interesting fact here is that you don’t even need a dime of your own to start it and you get to partner with some of the biggest
companies in the world.
:
5. Blogging
If you have a particular subject that interests you and you are passionate about it, then you
can start a blog around such topic. Blogging is one of the fastest growing business trends on the web and the sweetest thing is that it is
an information based business.
So no worries about technicalities, programming, etc. You also don’t need to
invest a dime to get started as there are free platforms you can utilize like Blogger TypePad, Joomla and WordPress. You can learn more about blogging by visiting zealmat blog
:
THE OFFLINE BUSINESS THAT CAN FETCH YOU COOL MONEY INCLUDES.
:
* Toil roll production
* Conference Vendor
* Hotel Lodging Agent
* Bread Baking
* Envelope Production
* Specialized Skills Center
* Digital photography center
:
1} lavatory Roll production
If you are in Nigeria you must have known that the government has banned
the importation of finished lavatory rolls. There can be no better time to veer into this
business. As a toilet roll producer your earnings
and income potential is unlimited plus you could
start the production of bathroom rolls in a small
manner and develop large through the years.
:
Research shows that we need over 1 billion toiler tolls in Nigeria per anum, even as at present general production estimate continues to be under 500 million. This deliver gap, offers the clever entrepreneur with wonderful mind like to make their money.
:
In this article, we’ll not recommend any Toilet
roll making machine, however bear in mind that there are superb locally made machines
and reasonably-priced imported ones that may produce over 800kg of bathroom paper every day.
:
As stated above, there is a geared up marketplace for
Toilet rolls. however like each commercial enterprise, toilet roll production also comes with its own demanding situations. We suggest you do a
proper analysis before getting started.
:
2} Conference Vendor
Many organizations hold specialized meetings. and conferences every year. Knowing this provides one with a unique business opportunity.
A conference vendor is not an event manager.
Rather one that produces gift items and souvenirs those organizations will issue to
their conference participants. Gifts or. conference packs like bags, pens, books, etc
There is no doubt that you can start this business without capital as all you need is
ability to walk around and talk a lot and tell. seminar or conference organizers what you can do.
Of course you need to do a small home work
like knowing exactly the cost of each item you’ll be proposing to produce for the
conference organizers. You also need to keep your eyes and ears open on TV s and radio to know upcoming events and socialize quickly
with your proposals.
:
3} Digital Photography Center
Turn your love for photography into a big business in the coming year. The photography
market is a multi billion dollar market. That is why many big corporations like Sony and
others are into it.
If you have a passion for pictures and photography but you are not perfect, then you
can do two things. Take an online course on
udemy and learn all there is about it.
:
Secondly, you could decide to work for a professional photographer as well before going solo.
:
There is enough market for digital photography, enough to earn you 100-500 thousand dollars annually. But you have to think outside the box. You have to network with the big players and be different from the road side photographer.
:
With this, I think you have got a little insight on and offline business you can do to make your money. You don't need to be a fraudster to make money.
;
Research more on this topic if you wish to know more
http://www.nairatrace.com/2016/02/online-and-offline-business-that-can.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Bulk Purchase Of Perfect Money / Transcription In Nigeria / 5 Weeks Into Tomato Business And He'z Got All These - PIC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.