Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,716 members, 7,816,947 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

Thanks To The Heat, I Mined Gold In My House. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Thanks To The Heat, I Mined Gold In My House. (921 Views)

This Chameleon Crawled Into My House Today / See The Huge Monitor Lizard That Was Killed Near My House Today / Massive Owl Killed In My House This Morning (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thanks To The Heat, I Mined Gold In My House. by smileysmiley(f): 9:34pm On Feb 23, 2016
Its no news that Nigeria as a country is burning and the heat is life-threatening . 2 days ago the heat became unbearable and I had to find a solution. On a norm, I have to choose between the heat or the mosquitoes; heat meant that the windows will be closed while mosquitoes meant that the windows will be open. I always go for the heat cause its more bearable but 2 days ago, I became fed up and I had to brainstorm. My brainstorming led me to a solution that has made my night experience one to look forward to now, its like I'm on a romantic getaway and the experience is wonderful. Words can't explain so I'll let the pictures do the explanation. What I do now is to get some little "choppables" on my way back from work, eat my dinner, have a cold shower, and then retire to my little haven, my Paris in Nigeria with my"choppables". It feels so good waking up in the middle of the night to see the moon smiling back at you, I know that when the rains come, I'll have to take a break but I'll forever cherish this experience of mine.
Re: Thanks To The Heat, I Mined Gold In My House. by ladyF(f): 9:34pm On Feb 23, 2016
Na to sleep ontop roof sure pass this period. I dey spread my mat for there. I just dey pray say make this winchy winchy people no fly on top my head sha. grin

2 Likes

Re: Thanks To The Heat, I Mined Gold In My House. by smileysmiley(f): 9:43pm On Feb 23, 2016
picture 1

Re: Thanks To The Heat, I Mined Gold In My House. by smileysmiley(f): 9:46pm On Feb 23, 2016
picture 2

Re: Thanks To The Heat, I Mined Gold In My House. by smileysmiley(f): 9:47pm On Feb 23, 2016
picture 3

Re: Thanks To The Heat, I Mined Gold In My House. by smileysmiley(f): 9:48pm On Feb 23, 2016
picture 4

1 Like

Re: Thanks To The Heat, I Mined Gold In My House. by ademega(m): 9:54pm On Feb 23, 2016
grin

1 Like

Re: Thanks To The Heat, I Mined Gold In My House. by Igbogirlgate(f): 9:55pm On Feb 23, 2016
Creativity

1 Like

Re: Thanks To The Heat, I Mined Gold In My House. by yomi007k(m): 10:06pm On Feb 23, 2016
Back to stone age! grin
Re: Thanks To The Heat, I Mined Gold In My House. by Dyt(f): 10:20pm On Feb 23, 2016
Me likey
Hehehehe
Nothing beats the natural air
Fantastic

1 Like

Re: Thanks To The Heat, I Mined Gold In My House. by jopretty(f): 10:45pm On Feb 23, 2016
Nothing beats the fresh air one can enjoy outside the house. I usually sleep outside beneath our mango and guave trees. With the net firmly tied to both trees and tucked well under my mattress, I sleep without the slightest care or worry. Op, biko, enjoy your fresh nightly sleeps. smiley
Re: Thanks To The Heat, I Mined Gold In My House. by jopretty(f): 10:47pm On Feb 23, 2016
yomi007k:
Back to stone age! grin
was there anything like mosquito net during that time?
Re: Thanks To The Heat, I Mined Gold In My House. by jopretty(f): 10:51pm On Feb 23, 2016
ladyF:
Na to sleep ontop roof sure pass this period. I dey spread my mat for there. I just dey pray say make this winchy winchy people no fly on top my head sha. grin
hahahahaa, keep broom near you so that if them come, you go fit break leg or wing.

1 Like

Re: Thanks To The Heat, I Mined Gold In My House. by yomi007k(m): 11:05pm On Feb 23, 2016
jopretty:
was there anything like mosquito net during that time?

Not sure but let me call a caveman

Dialling... cheesy
Re: Thanks To The Heat, I Mined Gold In My House. by jopretty(f): 11:11pm On Feb 23, 2016
yomi007k:

Not sure but let me call a caveman

Dialling... cheesy
hahahhahahaa and pls when he picks, ask if the mosquitoes then used straws to suck cos I don't understand mosquitoes of this age.

1 Like

Re: Thanks To The Heat, I Mined Gold In My House. by yomi007k(m): 11:16pm On Feb 23, 2016
jopretty:
hahahhahahaa and pls when he picks, ask if the mosquitoes then used straws to suck cos I don't understand mosquitoes of this age.
Hhaha

R u in d north? Becos only northern mosquitos have dt charateristics. Jokes apart. I think some even use chop sticks
Re: Thanks To The Heat, I Mined Gold In My House. by ladyF(f): 11:39pm On Feb 23, 2016
jopretty:
hahahahaa, keep broom near you so that if them come, you go fit break leg or wing.
Say what? shocked Make I break winch leg or wing? lol you no like me sha...So their whole coven will come and be dancing on my head abi? Abeg I no dey find winch trouble o, make dem just dey their lane. The normal physical battles I face daily is more than enough, I no fit add spiritual battle join abeg grin

Anyway sha, I have Jesus grin

1 Like

Re: Thanks To The Heat, I Mined Gold In My House. by jopretty(f): 12:10am On Feb 24, 2016
yomi007k:

Hhaha

R u in d north? Becos only northern mosquitos have dt charateristics. Jokes apart. I think some even use chop sticks
hehehee If only they'll suck and let one be, but no. After harming your skin, they'll come to your ears to sing your praises abi complain about your next door neighbor. That one brings tears out of me eyes, I hate it with a passion.

1 Like

Re: Thanks To The Heat, I Mined Gold In My House. by jopretty(f): 12:13am On Feb 24, 2016
ladyF:

Say what? shocked Make I break winch leg or wing? lol you no like me sha...So their whole coven will come and be dancing on my head abi? Abeg I no dey find winch trouble o, make dem just dey their lane. The normal physical battles I face daily is more than enough, I no fit add spiritual battle join abeg grin

Anyway sha, I have Jesus grin
Lol. Jesus got our back since tey tey.

(1) (Reply)

First Photos From Blogger Jide Ogunsanya Wedding / Ladies Alone.... / Nigeria&Ghana At War Over Jollof Rice As Gabrielle Union Confirms 9ja Is Better

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.