Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,201 members, 7,811,533 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:00 PM

Pink-skinned People Love To Have Sex With Dogs - And Other Animals - In Germany - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Pink-skinned People Love To Have Sex With Dogs - And Other Animals - In Germany (1424 Views)

Names Of Various Animals In Yoruba Language / Ghanaian King, Céphas Bansah Rules Via Skype From Germany, Builds Jail For Women / Nkiru Homann Dresses Kids In Germany In Local Outfits - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pink-skinned People Love To Have Sex With Dogs - And Other Animals - In Germany by BUSHIDO5: 1:33am On Feb 24, 2016
What more can I say? The title says it all. In Germany alone there are over 100,000 people who love to have sex with their dogs and other pets. A brief google search will unearth videos of Europeans having sex with animals. SO EVIL!!!! Beware of the Europeans in Africa. Keep a constant watchful eye on them. Don't let them get near your children or your pets. YOU DON'T BELIEVE ME? WATCH THE VIDEO AND SEE FOR YOURSELF.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ukwka8ocUY
Re: Pink-skinned People Love To Have Sex With Dogs - And Other Animals - In Germany by Nobody: 2:06am On Feb 24, 2016
Crazy
Re: Pink-skinned People Love To Have Sex With Dogs - And Other Animals - In Germany by Nobody: 2:09am On Feb 24, 2016
Eve007
Re: Pink-skinned People Love To Have Sex With Dogs - And Other Animals - In Germany by eve007: 2:13am On Feb 24, 2016
??..?
Re: Pink-skinned People Love To Have Sex With Dogs - And Other Animals - In Germany by BaddieKay(f): 4:31am On Feb 24, 2016
Ewwwwww...Nasty Dirty Humans
Re: Pink-skinned People Love To Have Sex With Dogs - And Other Animals - In Germany by BUSHIDO5: 2:52pm On Feb 24, 2016
modelmike7:
Crazy
It really is.
Re: Pink-skinned People Love To Have Sex With Dogs - And Other Animals - In Germany by BUSHIDO5: 2:54pm On Feb 24, 2016
BaddieKay:
Ewwwwww...Nasty Dirty Humans
Germany is just the tip of the iceberg Baddie. Bestiality is also present in the rest of Europe, even in the United Kingdom where I am at the moment. However, its major hotspots - or the hub of the activity - is eastern Europe.

(1) (Reply)

I Like To Join This Forum And Learn The Local Culture / Timi Lagunju- A Former Timi Of Ede Land(badass) / What Is The Meaning Of Your Name?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.