Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,742 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

The Life Of Pablo - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / The Life Of Pablo (9869 Views)

Album: Kanye West - The Life Of Pablo / Full Album: Kanye West – The Life Of Pablo(t.l.o.p) + Individual Download Links / Kanye West - 'the Life Of Pablo" Review (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Life Of Pablo by Nobody: 4:29am On Feb 24, 2016
Who has heard Kanye Wests newest albummmmm

It's crazily fantastically PERFECT

Apparently the title is a play on both Pablo Picasso and Pablo Escobar. So Kanye's calling himself an artist (like Picasso, the famous painter) and a criminal (like Escobar, the infamous leader of the Medellin drug cartels in Bogota).

He featured a lot of talented people; young thug, Rihanna, Chris brown, chance the rapper, Frank ocean and more

Ultra light beam is already everything. Oh yes and the ratings are sky high too, apparently pitchfork gave him 9/10
Re: The Life Of Pablo by Nobody: 4:35am On Feb 24, 2016
Young Thug doesnt have an ounce of talent in him lol.

Kanye West is going through a mental breakdown. I kinda miss Stronger, Gold-digger, Heartless and all those amazing hits. Otherwise its alright.

3 Likes

Re: The Life Of Pablo by Nobody: 4:51am On Feb 24, 2016
YourMain:
Kanye West is going through a mental breakdown. I kinda miss Stronger, Gold-digger, Heartless and all those amazing hits. Otherwise its alright.
Lmao @Young Thug grin U can't say that definitively tho sha

The whole idea of "I miss the old {insert artist here}" is kinda is weird to me. Cause everything has changed since that time; even you and I and the clothes we wear and our own music taste. So why not the same for an artist.

Imo, the guy has always been this crazy grin
Re: The Life Of Pablo by Nobody: 5:12am On Feb 24, 2016
MrsPhyno:

Lmao @Young Thug grin U can't say that definitively tho sha

The whole idea of "I miss the old {insert artist here}" is kinda is weird to me. Cause everything has changed since that time; even you and I and the clothes we wear and our own music taste. So why not the same for an artist.

Imo, the guy has always been this crazy grin

He honestly has nothing. I just don't understand who gave these people a voice kmt.

Because his talent is a business. He earns money. Kanye West as well as other artists are brands. And we as consumers can dictate what we want. So if tomorrow the majority of Nike fans decided they missed the high tops craze, Nike will bring it back to facilitate its consumers. Not be shitty like Kanye is doing.

mhm lol he's honestly not okay at all.
Re: The Life Of Pablo by Nobody: 6:21am On Feb 24, 2016
YourMain:

He honestly has nothing. I just don't understand who gave these people a voice kmt.

Because his talent is a business. He earns money. Kanye West as well as other artists are brands. And we as consumers can dictate what we want. So if tomorrow the majority of Nike fans decided they missed the high tops craze, Nike will bring it back to facilitate its consumers. Not be shitty like Kanye is doing.

mhm lol he's honestly not okay at all.
Well said Ma'am, well said
@ MrsPhyno tongue
Re: The Life Of Pablo by Nobody: 5:55pm On Feb 24, 2016
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Well said Ma'am, well said
@ MrsPhyno tongue
Oh well to each their own but I personally couldn't be more pleased with the album.
Re: The Life Of Pablo by dhensity: 6:45pm On Feb 24, 2016
YourMain:

young thug no talent? shocked.see dis ugly gal

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Life Of Pablo by Nobody: 7:08pm On Feb 24, 2016
dhensity:

young thug no talent? shocked.see dis ugly gal

Lol ugly girls aren't deaf. Young thug is awful.

3 Likes

Re: The Life Of Pablo by Awesomeking: 11:01pm On Feb 24, 2016
Honestly Kanye will always be awesome to no matter what hw does
Re: The Life Of Pablo by Nobody: 8:19pm On Feb 25, 2016
Awesomeking:
Honestly Kanye will always be awesome to no matter what hw does
stop hypin kanye's. New album.....
D'album is full of crap....
Am a fan of kanye and i ve d'album....
The life of pablo piccasso and pablo escober
Both are crap
Re: The Life Of Pablo by Nobody: 12:18am On Feb 26, 2016
Re: The Life Of Pablo by Nobody: 6:23am On Feb 26, 2016
MrsPhyno:
Who has heard Kanye Wests newest albummmmm

It's crazily fantastically PERFECT

Apparently the title is a play on both Pablo Picasso and Pablo Escobar. So Kanye's calling himself an artist (like Picasso, the famous painter) and a criminal (like Escobar, the infamous leader of the Medellin drug cartels in Bogota).

He featured a lot of talented people ; YOUNG THUG Rihanna, Chris brown, chance the rapper, Frank ocean and more

Ultra light beam is already everything. Oh yes and the ratings are sky high too, apparently pitchfork gave him 9/10

In between, your jugs @dp na die grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Life Of Pablo by RedCapChief(m): 8:36pm On Feb 26, 2016
YourMain:
What!!
That brother presently has the sickest flows in the game. Why do you hate him. If anything, hate his nose-ring angry Absolutely annoying.
-
btw, what do y'all think of Rae Sremmurd. "Throw Sum Mo" and "Up like Trump" are on replay cheesy
Re: The Life Of Pablo by Nobody: 2:12pm On Feb 27, 2016
RedCapChief:

What!!
That brother presently has the sickest flows in the game. Why do you hate him. If anything, hate his nose-ring angry Absolutely annoying.
-
btw, what do y'all think of Rae Sremmurd. "Throw Sum Mo" and "Up like Trump" are on replay cheesy

No I'm sorry he's absolutely crap. I don't understand his sound. Is he trying to sound like he's crying or he's in pain or what ? No one even understands what he's saying. It's just a high pitched really annoying squeal. I don't understand what he's trying to do.

Ehmmmm. Meehhhhhh. They're alright I guess. undecided
Re: The Life Of Pablo by apholaryn: 4:22pm On Feb 27, 2016
YourMain:

you are right about young thug jare..I only like one of his tracks..titled "With that"
Re: The Life Of Pablo by Nobody: 4:37pm On Feb 27, 2016
apholaryn:
you are right about young thug jare..I only like one of his tracks..titled "With that"

Yeah... No. I cannot deal with his voice.
Re: The Life Of Pablo by Nobody: 1:15pm On Mar 03, 2016
darkenedrebel:

In between, your jugs @dp na die grin
Lol, ok. I was just listing some of the features ni.

Lmao
Re: The Life Of Pablo by Nobody: 4:16pm On Mar 03, 2016
MrsPhyno:

Lol, ok. I was just listing some of the features ni.

Lmao

No comments about the jugs? Falsies or the real deal? cheesy
Re: The Life Of Pablo by joseph1832(m): 4:37pm On Mar 03, 2016
YourMain:

Yeah... No. I cannot deal with his voice.
Now I know not Yung Thug but Kanye West I do know. The guy is now a shadow of his former self.

The College Drop Out is the baddest album he ever dropped, and Never Let Me Down still gives me the shivers!
Re: The Life Of Pablo by Nobody: 4:42pm On Mar 03, 2016
joseph1832:
Now I know not Yung Thug but Kanye West I do know. The guy is now a shadow of his former self.

The College Drop Out is the baddest album he ever dropped, and Never Let Me Down still gives me the shivers!

Thank you!!!

This album is completely ugh. He can do so much better.
Re: The Life Of Pablo by frinx: 5:11pm On Mar 03, 2016
Weekend killed it......... cool
FML nd Famous cool
Re: The Life Of Pablo by joseph1832(m): 5:21pm On Mar 03, 2016
YourMain:

Thank you!!!

This album is completely ugh. He can do so much better.
Hmm. But of course what do you expect from a person who has been kardashian(ize) grin
Re: The Life Of Pablo by Nobody: 5:28pm On Mar 03, 2016
darkenedrebel:

No comments about the jugs? Falsies or the real deal? cheesy
LMAO

no comment because idk what to say na. what do girls usually say when u ask.
Re: The Life Of Pablo by Nobody: 5:29pm On Mar 03, 2016
joseph1832:
Hmm. But of course what do you expect from a person who has been kardashian(ize) grin

Haha I think he's becoming less of an artist and more of them people who are a complete joke but earn a lot of money for doing complete rubbish.
Re: The Life Of Pablo by Nobody: 5:30pm On Mar 03, 2016
frinx:
Weekend killed it......... cool
FML nd Famous cool
Yeah but Ultralight Beam is the best song on the album, like by far. The whole gospel choir element is really amazing, gives you chills.

Rihanna's voice in famous na die sha wink
Re: The Life Of Pablo by Nobody: 5:37pm On Mar 03, 2016
MrsPhyno:

LMAO

no comment because idk what to say na. what do girls usually say when u ask.

What do girls usually say when I ask? Are you trying to suggest that I am a serial-flirt? cheesy
Re: The Life Of Pablo by joseph1832(m): 5:39pm On Mar 03, 2016
YourMain:

Haha I think he's becoming less of an artist and more of them people who are a complete joke but earn a lot of money for doing complete rubbish.
Well you know what they say, "if you hang around millionaires, you start thinking and behaving like a millionaire, if you hang around mechanic, you think and behave like a mechanic".

So its only safe to say Kanye is now thinking and behaving like a Kardashian. Good lord I hope he doesn't wake up one morning and say he feel the need to transgender. grin LMAO.

1 Like

Re: The Life Of Pablo by joseph1832(m): 5:41pm On Mar 03, 2016
darkenedrebel:

What do girls usually say when I ask? Are you trying to suggest that I am a serial-flirt? cheesy
Now where have I heard that before? LOL.
Re: The Life Of Pablo by Nobody: 5:42pm On Mar 03, 2016
darkenedrebel:

Oh the confessions lol.... So is that how you flirt with ladies? Kontinu ooo I jus dey look
Re: The Life Of Pablo by Nobody: 5:44pm On Mar 03, 2016
YourMain:

Kanye was something of an enigma when he first sprouted from Chi-town's (Chicago's) underground scene. He singlehandedly infused Rock, Soul & Jazz into HipHop.
He's past his prime and is basically into fashion now. He just does Music for the fun of it nowadays.
I wouldn't brand his new works 'rubbish', in respect to the fact that he has already paid his dues in the industry.
Re: The Life Of Pablo by Nobody: 5:45pm On Mar 03, 2016
joseph1832:
Well you know what they say, "if you hang around millionaires, you start thinking and behaving like a millionaire, if you hang around mechanic, you think and behave like a mechanic".

So its only safe to say Kanye is now thinking and behaving like a Kardashian. Good lord I hope he doesn't wake up one morning and say he feel the need to transgender. grin LMAO.

Eh eh eh eh ! You're not nice at all shocked. See how you're just throwing shade. It's not good oo. Not that I'm a fan of the kardashians or anything but I feel like I've to stand for them a bit tongue just to disagree with you tongue. They are actually very very clever business people. They've made a lot of money! Doing nothing. Theyve made a strong brand for themselves. So... Maybe Kanye west decided to hop on the money train.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gospel Music: Prophet Chukwuemeka Odumeje – Ebube Ya Kuzirim / 10years After Baba Ara / [video] Tekno Ft OG Flimzy & Selebobo - "Anyhow"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.