Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:34 AM

Davido Flaunts His Diamond Encrusted Rolex Watch In New Photos - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Flaunts His Diamond Encrusted Rolex Watch In New Photos (26960 Views)

Davido Reacts To DJ Ecool N16 Million Diamond Encrusted Watch / DJ Ecool Gifts Himself Diamond Encrusted Rolex Watch (Pictures) / Davido Flaunts Chioma Avril's Cleavage And Her Customized 30BG Chain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Flaunts His Diamond Encrusted Rolex Watch In New Photos by 4C2215131: 10:16am On Feb 24, 2016
Jessidaisy4:
Gosh! This boy is my most hated nigerian artiste.

Like you said, he's just a boy doing what boys his age do. Cut him some slack. He'll outgrow all these shenanigans.
Re: Davido Flaunts His Diamond Encrusted Rolex Watch In New Photos by tosyne2much(m): 10:17am On Feb 24, 2016
mrmax1:
[b][/b]

You can never know the true nature of a man till he's got money. Sir when have money you might do more than that. Also remember that these guys needs these stuff becos of the line of job and moreover u can't tell how many people they have been of help to
Yes that's true brother
Re: Davido Flaunts His Diamond Encrusted Rolex Watch In New Photos by gwmlogistic: 10:18am On Feb 24, 2016
Jessidaisy4:
Gosh! This boy is my most hated nigerian artiste.
Don't hate the player, hate the game. Don't see a diamond encrusted wrist watch as a waste, it can never depreciated, only at the mercy of thieves
Re: Davido Flaunts His Diamond Encrusted Rolex Watch In New Photos by nelsono(m): 10:22am On Feb 24, 2016
Oche211:
Ok
Nigerian celebritys. Na wa oh. $80k for a wristwatch. It's his money bt the money would ve yielded more dividends if it had been invested in someone's life.
That would ve started a forever chain of reaction in good deeds cos that person will also help another person nd then another person nd then.....

Bros, that watch isnt just luxury but solid INVESTMENT in DIAMONDS. Diamond rarely (if not never) depreciates. Countries like China, Russia, USA, Saudi Arabia, Canada, Australia, etc stores part of their wealth on stacks upon stacks of Gold Bars... dont think he is stupid. He isnt, he is storing part of his wealth in Gold n Diamonds and both appreciates mostly over time.. he just needs to careful its not stolen, even if it, its already insured! And again when you buy frm authentic stores like Micheal Hill, they will give u a certificate of authenticity and its like currency accepted by othr stores too. So when he wants to sell to get cash he will just present d Diamond watch n d certificate and he will get d money worth of diamond at that moment and one good is THERE IS NOTHING LIKE SECOND HAND VALUE IN PRECIOUS STONE, its all valued based on its gramme worth!!

1 Like

Re: Davido Flaunts His Diamond Encrusted Rolex Watch In New Photos by akinswaggs(m): 10:27am On Feb 24, 2016
Oche211:
Ok
Nigerian celebritys. Na wa oh. $80k for a wristwatch. It's his money bt the money would ve yielded more dividends if it had been invested in someone's life.
That would ve started a forever chain of reaction in good deeds cos that person will also help another person nd then another person nd then.....

Nigerian you say.... is Floyd Mayweather a Nigerian? No, but he spends far extravagantly than Davido... use the word "Black celebrities"
Re: Davido Flaunts His Diamond Encrusted Rolex Watch In New Photos by amtaken(f): 10:35am On Feb 24, 2016
When he's broke (God forbid) and wants to sell that watch they can price it for N2k, yes!

nelsono:

Thats an investment bro, you might see wrist watch but what he sees and what those who know sees is INVESTMENT. Diamonds, Gold appreciates in value minute by minute; hour by hour; day by day... that 80k watch is 80k invested in diamond NOT watch... do you knw hw many GOLD BARS Russia, USA Canada Australia etc has?.

Thats INVESTMENT in DIAMONDS bro...
Re: Davido Flaunts His Diamond Encrusted Rolex Watch In New Photos by egobetatoday: 10:35am On Feb 24, 2016
Oche211:
Ok

this ur preaching good well well. please, remember to copy Linda Ikeji.
Re: Davido Flaunts His Diamond Encrusted Rolex Watch In New Photos by Nobody: 10:37am On Feb 24, 2016
amtaken:
I would rather spend that money on real estate investments.
I'd rather spend the money on....

grin

grin

grin

grin

grin

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!

1 Like

Re: Davido Flaunts His Diamond Encrusted Rolex Watch In New Photos by Temysteve(m): 10:39am On Feb 24, 2016
agarawu23:
Make I begin cry? angry
if it worth it..shocked
Re: Davido Flaunts His Diamond Encrusted Rolex Watch In New Photos by rhymesnoni(m): 10:39am On Feb 24, 2016
Celebrity stuntss.
Re: Davido Flaunts His Diamond Encrusted Rolex Watch In New Photos by amtaken(f): 10:40am On Feb 24, 2016
Amen.
onyenze123:

I'd rather spend the money on....

grin

grin

grin

grin

grin

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!
Re: Davido Flaunts His Diamond Encrusted Rolex Watch In New Photos by currentbrands(m): 10:52am On Feb 24, 2016
Na small pikin dey do am.........at maturity, he'll know what to do with his money.
Re: Davido Flaunts His Diamond Encrusted Rolex Watch In New Photos by truthspeaks: 10:53am On Feb 24, 2016
It's a nice watch, but if u see d original... grin
tosyne2much:
Even if I'm richer than Davido, I don't think I can waste money to buy a wristwatch of 22 million.. I prefer assets to perishable parameters

Only if the wristwatch can take me to heaven cheesy

Nice one Davido, it's your time so enjoy it while it lasts cool
Re: Davido Flaunts His Diamond Encrusted Rolex Watch In New Photos by ronaldbecky(m): 11:42am On Feb 24, 2016
arena2007:
smiley smiley smiley

SEE HOW FANS BLASTED HIM AS REGARDS HIS LAVISH SPENDING HERE:

http://www.9janewsarena.com/2016/02/davido-flaunts-his-diamond-encrusted-rolex-watch-in-new-photos.html

Make dis guy go marry if he doesn't knw wat to do with money...
why r u so pained..
his life,his money.. go and make ur own money,then use it 2 do whatever u like.
Re: Davido Flaunts His Diamond Encrusted Rolex Watch In New Photos by Jacko01: 11:51am On Feb 24, 2016
Yea knw the niccur who pimped him mr flawless abi greg yuna..... Dat watch ehn hmmmm.... E go solve problems fo me oh
Re: Davido Flaunts His Diamond Encrusted Rolex Watch In New Photos by ronaldbecky(m): 11:54am On Feb 24, 2016
Oche211:
Ok
hmmm..wch invest..na u invest 4 am..he is a celebrity,he has help some people..who u don help..every body have a difrnt taste..as i am,i can afford a wright watch of 10k..yes, i dont feel bad abt it..it money.i work 4 it..if i get dat stage,i can afford a watch of 500k...every tin na level...well,i dont blame him.dat d price u pay 4 being a celeb...if say davido is nt a celeb, will u have come here to rant trash,,,abegiii
Re: Davido Flaunts His Diamond Encrusted Rolex Watch In New Photos by ronaldbecky(m): 11:58am On Feb 24, 2016
john4reala:
On Monday 23rd February 2016, it was on
the news that some corpses (dead body)
at a mortuary in Delta State spent the
night outside because they needed cool air to
enable them relax. This increase in heat
intensity has become negative to our
health o!
"Why can't the devil just swallow his pride,
and beg God for forgiveness, so we can all
go back to the Garden of Eden, and live
happily naked. THIS HEAT IS TOO MUCH!
Op nw i know u r an slowpoke...what had ur page got to do with this topic...if u quote eehh..make amadioha....
Re: Davido Flaunts His Diamond Encrusted Rolex Watch In New Photos by darlenese(f): 12:18pm On Feb 24, 2016
Pride goeth before a fall
Re: Davido Flaunts His Diamond Encrusted Rolex Watch In New Photos by darlenese(f): 12:30pm On Feb 24, 2016
He's becoming too proud these days

Pride goeth before a fall
Re: Davido Flaunts His Diamond Encrusted Rolex Watch In New Photos by Unitedabby(m): 12:53pm On Feb 24, 2016
arena2007:
Davido who purchased this watch valued at over $80k last week, flaunted it last night in a series of new photos.

He wrote "NO BE MAN DO AM ! NAH GOD"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BCJQtryKUFk/?taken-by=davidoofficial

As much as i appreciate his talent and relative success,i however noticed that truelly rich and successful people dont show off.Its like a man trying to convince people that he is a man. #relativeporverty
Re: Davido Flaunts His Diamond Encrusted Rolex Watch In New Photos by Nobody: 1:01pm On Feb 24, 2016
ronaldbecky:
Op nw i know u r an slowpoke...what had ur page got to do with this topic...if u quote eehh..make amadioha....
I am a god
Re: Davido Flaunts His Diamond Encrusted Rolex Watch In New Photos by Unitedabby(m): 1:11pm On Feb 24, 2016
john4reala:
On Monday 23rd February 2016, it was on
the news that some corpses (dead body)
at a mortuary in Delta State spent the
night outside because they needed cool air to
enable them relax. This increase in heat
intensity has become negative to our
health o!
"Why can't the devil just swallow his pride,
and beg God for forgiveness, so we can all
go back to the Garden of Eden, and live
happily naked. THIS HEAT IS TOO MUCH!
There is no more forgiveness for the devil dude...he is condemned already and thats why he's trying to get you and i along side him to hell
Re: Davido Flaunts His Diamond Encrusted Rolex Watch In New Photos by Heineken(m): 1:28pm On Feb 24, 2016
Mehn... Davido dey Eff up seriously. The money too much for just one wrist watch...
Tor, God help me make I get Job this year o. Graduate fa and no work... How person no go reason bad things....I pray make gtbank no close my account sef because fifty naira no dey inside.
Davido God go bless you more Sha but they reason small small.
Re: Davido Flaunts His Diamond Encrusted Rolex Watch In New Photos by Oche211(m): 1:37pm On Feb 24, 2016
ronaldbecky:
hmmm..wch invest..na u invest 4 am..he is a celebrity,he has help some people..who u don help..every body have a difrnt taste..as i am,i can afford a wright watch of 10k..yes, i dont feel bad abt it..it money.i work 4 it..if i get dat stage,i can afford a watch of 500k...every tin na level...well,i dont blame him.dat d price u pay 4 being a celeb...if say davido is nt a celeb, will u have come here to rant trash,,,abegiii
nt hating him at all.
BTW 4rm ur statement, it clear shows dat u re POOR.
Bt nt all POVERTY are financial. Check ur Life dude.
#LeaveTRASH4Lawma
Re: Davido Flaunts His Diamond Encrusted Rolex Watch In New Photos by Sweetrolly(m): 1:46pm On Feb 24, 2016
BrownCookie:
Stop calling God's name unnecesaarily.

U're a vain fool & that has nothing to do with
God.

try and be civilized for once...stop calling someone names...and by the way it's his money and How he spends it is simply non OF ur business... and as for thanking GOD I don't see any problem with it because he acknowledged the fact that GOD brought him TO this level
Re: Davido Flaunts His Diamond Encrusted Rolex Watch In New Photos by seyibaale(m): 2:40pm On Feb 24, 2016
When he said his two wristwatches can buy 20 cars..Some peeps said it's a lie...Some said volkswagen models...smh
Re: Davido Flaunts His Diamond Encrusted Rolex Watch In New Photos by henryhemon(m): 2:54pm On Feb 24, 2016
BrownCookie:
Stop calling God's name unnecesaarily.

U're a vain fool & that has nothing to do with
God.

Very true.

1 Like

Re: Davido Flaunts His Diamond Encrusted Rolex Watch In New Photos by wittyt98(m): 3:17pm On Feb 24, 2016
lol...peoples comments here be making me laugh ....... I love the watch ...be he can decide to spend his money on whatever he wants he worked for it ...... love your style davido .. "BIG FAN"
Re: Davido Flaunts His Diamond Encrusted Rolex Watch In New Photos by Chicagoesontop: 3:43pm On Feb 24, 2016
arena2007:
Davido who purchased this watch valued at over $80k last week, flaunted it last night in a series of new photos.

He wrote "NO BE MAN DO AM ! NAH GOD"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BCJQtryKUFk/?taken-by=davidoofficial

Before I Go Buy This 80K Watch Unless That Watch Go Tell Me The Time Wey Jesus Go Come, So I Can Get Time To Repent !!!

In Other Words, The Way He Uses His Money Is His Business Because Nobody Earned It For Him, After All The News Said He BOUGHT IT, Not That He STOLE IT !!!
Re: Davido Flaunts His Diamond Encrusted Rolex Watch In New Photos by Nobody: 4:27pm On Feb 24, 2016
U got it flaunt it wink
Re: Davido Flaunts His Diamond Encrusted Rolex Watch In New Photos by ronaldbecky(m): 8:05pm On Feb 24, 2016
Oche211:

nt hating him at all.
BTW 4rm ur statement, it clear shows dat u re POOR.
Bt nt all POVERTY are financial. Check ur Life dude.
#LeaveTRASH4Lawma
hahahahahaha, really...look are d poverty mentality fool..mumu..why complainin abt anoda man wealth....
Re: Davido Flaunts His Diamond Encrusted Rolex Watch In New Photos by ronaldbecky(m): 8:07pm On Feb 24, 2016
john4reala:
I am a god
lolzz..perfect

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cynthia Morgan Wants Peter And Paul To Return As Psquare / Funke Akindele At The NaijaFM Comedy Award, Bags Two Awards / BBNaija's Tacha: I Am Single Because I Haven't Found A Man Richer Than Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.