Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,385 members, 7,830,002 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

****** - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ****** (3105 Views)

The University Of Liverpool Comes To You! Move Ahead Without Moving Away / ABU Produced A President, 3 VPs, 25 Governors & Others In Nigeria / Could This Be Why ASIANS Are Ahead Of Others Technologically? (PICTURE) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

****** by mysyto(m): 7:24am On Feb 24, 2016
Bleep
Re: ****** by Ossma100: 10:11am On Mar 05, 2016
Pls does ABU still accept lower credit for Computer science
Re: ****** by mysyto(m): 5:09pm On Mar 07, 2016
Ossma100:
Pls does ABU still accept lower credit for Computer science

To be at safer side get an upper......
Re: ****** by foye94: 7:52am On May 01, 2016
plz I wish to apply for bus admin with a lower credit from yabatech wat ar my chances of being admitted

1 Like

Re: ****** by werg(m): 11:41am On May 01, 2016
Pls i'm applying to ABU with upper credit in computer science from kwara state poly..does ABU requires transcript b4 admission? Wht are d possible things to do to be sure of securing admission after meeting with utme cut off?
Re: ****** by tkshittu3(m): 11:56am On May 04, 2016
i had distinction in computer science at federal college of animal health and production technology,ibadan...and i also had 8 distinction 1 credit in my O'level.....pls i want to apply through direct entry into ABU zaria (computer science)...pls what r d probability of getting admisdion into the school?
Re: ****** by mysyto(m): 12:14am On May 06, 2016
tkshittu3:
i had distinction in computer science at federal college of animal health and production technology,ibadan...and i also had 8 distinction 1 credit in my O'level.....pls i want to apply through direct entry into ABU zaria (computer science)...pls what r d probability of getting admisdion into the school?
You can apply...
Re: ****** by Gaxx01(m): 8:10pm On May 25, 2016
mysyto:
Listen up ABU has protocol in giving D. E admission last year the number of d. E that applied the school are more than 10000. And how many will be admitted? In every dept in the school they av their own criteria at departmental level. the school will not tell you everything on how they give admission, the only one you see is get an upper.. They also have what they called ABU sons they av to settle those guys first before you that apply from other school.. You see how the chance is very slim..
Obviously you dnt need to think much i might be of help thats why am bringing up this thread. If you are seeking for admission in ABU ZARIA either
1.. THROUGH JAMB
2...D.E..

come on this thread and ask your question then i will tell you the necessary step to take. feel free to ask me anything...

I'm a Bsc 2.1 holder in Zoology, what's my chances gaining admission into medicine?
Re: ****** by mysyto(m): 12:41pm On Jun 07, 2016
Gaxx01:

I'm a Bsc 2.1 holder in Zoology, what's my chances gaining admission into medicine?

broda apply and prays toward it......
Re: ****** by Gaxx01(m): 2:28pm On Jun 07, 2016
mysyto:

Applied... #praying
Re: ****** by mysyto(m): 4:20pm On Jun 07, 2016
Gaxx01:

Applied... #praying

Yeah cos you are not d only one seeking for such admission...
Re: ****** by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jun 07, 2016
werg:
Pls i'm applying to ABU with upper credit in computer science from kwara state poly..does ABU requires transcript b4 admission? Wht are d possible things to do to be sure of securing admission after meeting with utme cut off?
Computer Science doesn't request for transcript. You've upper hand bcoz that's my department but am about to finish this year
Re: ****** by Gaxx01(m): 5:13pm On Jun 07, 2016
mysyto:

Yeah cos you are not d only one seeking for such admission...

True
Re: ****** by mysyto(m): 12:23am On Jun 08, 2016
Gaxx01:

True

Yeah....
Re: ****** by MrAdroit(m): 8:56am On Jun 11, 2016
plz I graduated with lower credit in business administration/management frm the prestigious Federal Polytechnic Idah.....what re my chances, bro?
Re: ****** by DANO1011(m): 12:56pm On Jun 11, 2016
mysyto:

Hello , please can my 243-UTME score be able to fetch me MBBS in ABU?
Re: ****** by mysyto(m): 2:58pm On Jun 11, 2016
DANO1011:
Hello , please can my 243-UTME score be able to fetch me MBBS in ABU?

Do u attend sbrs? If no you can still get what you applied for mind you too many competition... With GOD all things are possible.
Re: ****** by DANO1011(m): 4:39pm On Jun 11, 2016
mysyto:

Do u attend sbrs? If no you can still get what you applied for mind you too many competition... With GOD all things are possible.
Alright thanks .
Do you think the new policy [scrapping of post-utme] will take effect in this year Admission (ABU)?
Re: ****** by mysyto(m): 9:05pm On Jun 11, 2016
DANO1011:
Alright thanks .
Do you think the new policy [scrapping of post-utme] will take effect in this year Admission (ABU)?

Dnt know for now till after sallah brake...
Re: ****** by Gaxx01(m): 10:02pm On Jun 28, 2016
mysyto:

Yeah....

Pls do ABU conduct exams for DE candidates??
Re: ****** by mysyto(m): 10:12pm On Jun 28, 2016
Gaxx01:

Nah but i dnt know of this year....
Re: ****** by mysyto(m): 10:13pm On Jun 28, 2016
Gaxx01:

1 Like

Re: ****** by Nobody: 9:46pm On Sep 15, 2016
mysyto:

i chose ABU Zaria as second choice for DE, could i be able to apply for the ongoing screening?
Re: ****** by mysyto(m): 2:19pm On Sep 16, 2016
hamenzy:

i chose ABU Zaria as second choice for DE, could i be able to apply for the ongoing screening?
Broda mehn abu dnt accept second choice....
Re: ****** by Gaxx01(m): 4:10pm On Sep 16, 2016
mysyto:

i just did the online DE screening, its just like a normal registration, no questions to answer sort of.. Is that all that is involve??

(1) (Reply)

Check Out List Of Accredited English Speaking Universities In Benin Republic - S / Kaduna State College Of Nursing And Midwifery , Application Form Is FREE . / 2k For Whoever Can Solve This Asap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.