Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

Help...i Am Finished!the Devil Has Ruined Me. - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help...i Am Finished!the Devil Has Ruined Me. (6479 Views)

My Wife's Family Has Ruined My Home And My Life / How My Pastor Ruined My Marriage - Civil Servant / Help...i Am Finished!contemplating Abortion At Five Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help...i Am Finished!the Devil Has Ruined Me. by Nobody: 9:10am On Feb 25, 2016
@adapeter what is the feedback from the NGo's that some people gave you their details on the thread?

Where were you living before this man absconded? were you living with him?.....Alone? Have you still not been able to contact him? You mean he brought fake elders to come for introduction? How did he pay these fake elders if he didn't have any money?

I have many questions for you, but its pointless asking them since what you want is to move forward.

Many people including me have been burnt by these sob stories so you can understand peoples scepticism

Its not like before when people throw money at any story

Scams are now the order of the day on this site from the auto section to the fashion section to the family section. Everyone is being very careful.

If your story is true, then do what you've been advised. Go home or go to one of the NGO's listed on your other thread. Or go and arrest one of those fake elders.....although something tells me that he only brought along a few friends of his.

All the best.
Re: Help...i Am Finished!the Devil Has Ruined Me. by Creamish(f): 9:42am On Feb 25, 2016
LaurelP:
I always tell women, stop weighing a man by what he has. If material things don't move you, there are some problems u wont fall into.

Sorry for your predicament.
Sunnypar:

Thumbs up! They won't listen.
Sunnypar:

All that flutters to them is gold... They won't see that young man, struggling day and night, paying bills, focus and determined, trying to better himself.

Not sure y'all bothered to read and understand the below highlighted before making your assumptions comments. smh..

adapeter:
Hello,thanks for this platform.please permit me to go straight to my chronicle as am not sure how long I can last.I am a lady of 27years,a graduate.I met a guy lastyear and we started dating.When I met him,he was having financial challenges as he was an importer and at some point his business folded. He had nothing but he was very nice with a good character.I saw the way he was struggling to find his feet again so I stood by him praying and trusting God. 

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help...i Am Finished!the Devil Has Ruined Me. by Nobody: 9:50am On Feb 25, 2016
Dheartless:

I have followed her first thread closely and made conclusions that she ain't genuine

I know you have involve in helping people online on a good number of occasion and therefore you've also been a victim of fraud at some point .

but I know if It's genuine the likes of you and some others still won't hesitate to help if you can .

she ain't real .

how can u conclude am not real when u haven't reached out.u haven't done any check on me.I have given every info asked of me,I have gone to two organizations that said I can bring the child after is born like a motherless babies home.I am still online cos am searching for any help I can get till I birth.Someone gave me access to internet so I can reachout to people.how else do u want me to prove am genuine.I sent pics,home address,phone numbers whatever I was asked to the few who wanted to confirm so pls don't discredit what u are not sure of.u may not have help to render yes I understand and still rank u for reading but pls don't close my option of help because I am just struggling in every way I can to get help even if I have to stay online all day or go to Amy organization.Thanks
Re: Help...i Am Finished!the Devil Has Ruined Me. by Dheartless: 10:13am On Feb 25, 2016
adapeter:
how can u conclude am not real when u haven't reached out.u haven't done any check on me.I have given every info asked of me,I have gone to two organizations that said I can bring the child after is born like a motherless babies home.I am still online cos am searching for any help I can get till I birth.Someone gave me access to internet so I can reachout to people.how else do u want me to prove am genuine.I sent pics,home address,phone numbers whatever I was asked to the few who wanted to confirm so pls don't discredit what u are not sure of.u may not have help to render yes I understand and still rank u for reading but pls don't close my option of help because I am just struggling in every way I can to get help even if I have to stay online all day or go to Amy organization.Thanks
ok
Re: Help...i Am Finished!the Devil Has Ruined Me. by thelish(f): 11:59am On Feb 25, 2016
Were u guys able to sell d properties before concluding on d wedding date? since u were so keen on him being stable before introduction.
Re: Help...i Am Finished!the Devil Has Ruined Me. by olumig(m): 11:20pm On May 17, 2016
What's the latest on this story.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kitchen Utensils and household items. / I Want To Name My Next Child "fabregas"! Please, What's Your Honest Opinion? / Sacrifice All For Sake Of My Hubby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.