Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,097 members, 7,852,706 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 01:46 AM

My Governor Ambode And The DG Lastman, Pls Call These Lastman Officials To Order - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Governor Ambode And The DG Lastman, Pls Call These Lastman Officials To Order (425 Views)

President Buhari Suspends SGF Babachir Lawal And The DG Of NIA Read More At Http / .......... My Rochas ........ My Governor .......... / Nigerian Army Releases Names Of Senior Officials To Be Sacked (SEE Names) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Governor Ambode And The DG Lastman, Pls Call These Lastman Officials To Order by opeyemi2015: 9:07am On Feb 24, 2016
I'd like to state here that if there is anything did by your excellency on assumption into the office as Governor of Lagos state was the sanity you restored back into the then red-devil operations of the lastman officials. While anyone can attest to the fact that we are currently enjoying the operations of the reformed Lastman officials, it is pertinent to note that some of them cant be absolved from wrong doing.
My experience this morning around 7:25am between the Apostolic church opposite China town and the before the second turning to link with the ketu Ojota way by the BRT yard attests to the above observation. The incidence happened between the commercial bus (popularly known as Danfo) and the following Lastman officials;lastman Adedapo, lastman Ajibade and lastman Akinola on Zone 32 Lastman Van at Ketu Lastman office. The Danfo driver who happens to be neighbor in my street picked my family and me on our way to work this morning and we burst out from the Apostolic church to the express way. Just after the first turning we met a traffick while thinking it just too early for this, two lastman officials in the persons of lastman Adedapo and lastman Ajibade came to the driver side to demand for his bus key. The driver asked, what offence have I committed? They both alleged that someone hung at the back of the bus. All of us in the bus, less than seven including the driver and the conductor were shocked to our bone marrow. When we made them to see the reason their allegation was far from the truth, lastman Ajibade confessed that neither lastman Adedapo who has taken to the driver's seat nor him actually saw what offence the driver committed but they were instructed by lastman Akinola to impound the Danfo.
As I write this, this driver is still unjustly having his bus impounded at Ketu lastman office and still waiting to be given ticket to pay fine and still being delayed for offence he did not commit and being denied from earning his legitimate income.
Please sirs, use your good office to see that, this man get justice.

Itesiwaju eko, loje wa logun
Re: My Governor Ambode And The DG Lastman, Pls Call These Lastman Officials To Order by chocolateme(f): 9:09am On Feb 24, 2016
True talk dear. Those people
Re: My Governor Ambode And The DG Lastman, Pls Call These Lastman Officials To Order by opeyemi2015: 9:09am On Feb 24, 2016
the registration number of the commercial bus is EKY 166 XJ. I forgot to add. Pls note.

(1) (Reply)

Living Within Your Means - The Most Disastrous Advice Ever! / Ambode Preaches Unity, Tolerance At Easter / Would It Be Possible To Have Many Power Providing Companies In A Community

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.