Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,158 members, 7,815,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

Sometimes Life Seems Hard To Bear. I Need Your Advise Please - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Sometimes Life Seems Hard To Bear. I Need Your Advise Please (1627 Views)

Advise: Government Job Vs Private Business Which Is Better? / Why Nigerians Find It Hard To Disclose Their Income / 13 Months Salary - I Need Your Advise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sometimes Life Seems Hard To Bear. I Need Your Advise Please by Nobody: 9:53am On Feb 24, 2016
I was born in the early 90's, grew up in d northern part of the country, then we were happily living as a family dad could afford to send me to school. Dad work stops when i was in JSS2 because of life and properties destroyed by some islamic sect. We left for my village, immediately we got there i continued my education in a new school. Dad job searching begun but he couldn't secure one but mum got one which she receive peanut, that's what kept us going. I finish secondary and started looking for admission to further my education, to God be the glory i gained admission into a university in 2012 hoping to be a graduate this year 2016 not knowing that it was just a mere wish, i and my parent struggle hard to raise funds 2 clear my bills in 100level, immediately i got to 200level we couldn't raise money any longer, so i had to stop my education (DROPOUT) . I had 2 go back home, as a guy i need to carry on looking for something to do so that i could be able to gather money and go back to school
Re: Sometimes Life Seems Hard To Bear. I Need Your Advise Please by Nobody: 9:55am On Feb 24, 2016
CONT... We do not always understand Why things happen as they do, But I am very sure of one thing My Lord will see me through. The money i see from hustling is just what i will use to feed on where as my square meal is 1-0-1 but most times 0-0-1.
Am getting older day by day, nothing to show for it, and all i hope for is a brighter future, is this how i will make it living in the village where 95% of the inhabitants are hustlers, no helper. I have decide to leave the village soon in search of a greener pasture in the city may be Lagos, i've got no shelter overthere, no money, just hopes and dreams, i can't stay again because poverty is killing me here and i don't want to go illegal.
Egbon lalasticlala, mynd44 please don't close this thread cos am not here to solicit for fund, am here to seek advice from my elders, brother's, sisters. Thanks in a million
Re: Sometimes Life Seems Hard To Bear. I Need Your Advise Please by Nobody: 9:55am On Feb 24, 2016
CONT... We do not always understand Why things happen as they do, But I am very sure of one thing My Lord will see me through. The money i see from hustling is just what i will use to feed on where as my square meal is 1-0-1 but most times 0-0-1.
Am getting older day by day, nothing to show for it, and all i hope for is a brighter future, is this how i will make it living in the village where 95% of the inhabitants are hustlers, no helper. I have decide to leave the village soon in search of a greener pasture in the city may be Lagos, i've got no shelter overthere, no money, just hopes and dreams, i can't stay again because poverty is killing me here and i don't want to go illegal.
Egbon lalasticlala, mynd44 please don't close this thread cos am not here to solicit for fund, am here to seek advice from my elders, brother's, sisters. Thanks in a million
Re: Sometimes Life Seems Hard To Bear. I Need Your Advise Please by sorextee(m): 10:08am On Feb 24, 2016
when the going gets tough, the tough gets going. i feel you can start a decent job first.. by this time next year, you go come share testimony for here,. AMEN..
Re: Sometimes Life Seems Hard To Bear. I Need Your Advise Please by introvertious: 10:10am On Feb 24, 2016
Re: Sometimes Life Seems Hard To Bear. I Need Your Advise Please by Nobody: 10:18am On Feb 24, 2016
sorextee:
when the going gets tough, the tough gets going. i feel you can start a decent job first.. by this time next year, you go come share testimony for here,. AMEN..
Amen, for sure i will come and share testimony... Thanks sir
Re: Sometimes Life Seems Hard To Bear. I Need Your Advise Please by asalimpo(m): 11:10am On Feb 24, 2016
Your most important assets are time and health. From these two all other assets issue.
Use what time you have ,not to despair but to think of how to end in a better state.
Thank God for what you have going for you-your parents are alive, you're in health, your family isnt fighting any money draining ailment, you have a roof over your head etc.

Keep your mind fresh, do something intellectual even though you're not in school.

Continue to think of how to make a way.
Re: Sometimes Life Seems Hard To Bear. I Need Your Advise Please by Nobody: 3:22pm On Feb 24, 2016
asalimpo:
Your most important assets are time and health. From these two all other assets issue.
Use what time you have ,not to despair but to think of how to end in a better state.
Thank God for what you have going for you-your parents are alive, you're in health, your family isnt fighting any money draining ailment, you have a roof over your head etc.

Keep your mind fresh, do something intellectual even though you're not in school.

Continue to think of how to make a way.
Thanks alot, your kind words and advice appreciated
Re: Sometimes Life Seems Hard To Bear. I Need Your Advise Please by Emasky4real(m): 6:08pm On Feb 24, 2016
@anonymous2016 I feel for you for all that you've been through, but such is life. I really don't know where to start from in providing you with information on how to turn things around. I wrote an article sometime ago, titled: the driver, the vehicle and the destination. You can read it by clicking on this link, http://www.taiwoemayosan.com/2016/01/the-driver-vehicle-and-destination.html?m=1 I am sure it is going to be of help. It won't tell you exactly what to do, but it will definitely inspire you and serve as a guide for your next move. If you find this helpful then I will recommend an article I wrote as a guest post for a friend. The title is How to rise and keep moving when life knocks you down. I will send you the link if you want it. May God be with you and show you the way to go about turning things around.

1 Like

Re: Sometimes Life Seems Hard To Bear. I Need Your Advise Please by Sammyashol(m): 8:59pm On Feb 24, 2016
Hmmn what a life @OP its not easy everywhere, you have to move from ur past and start a new life. God will see you through
Re: Sometimes Life Seems Hard To Bear. I Need Your Advise Please by benzion72(m): 9:18pm On Feb 25, 2016
friend dont bemoan your lot take it as. a challenge and turn it around. Become responsible to you and your parent. Learn a skill. Phone repear can earned you 1k a day. minimum, do home lessons. Dont seek human pity or symphaty or your own it bring depresson

2 Likes

Re: Sometimes Life Seems Hard To Bear. I Need Your Advise Please by Nobody: 8:34pm On Feb 26, 2016
Emasky4real Thanks a lot sir, the article was on point, i'll also like to read the second one, I really appreciate.

Sammyashol thanks for the kind word, gracias

Benzion72 I will soon when am able to gather little which i'll be able to live on for the period of being an apprentice. Thanks alot
Re: Sometimes Life Seems Hard To Bear. I Need Your Advise Please by Emasky4real(m): 9:22am On Feb 27, 2016
Anonymous2016:
Emasky4real Thanks a lot sir, the article was on point, i'll also like to read the second one, I really appreciate.

Sammyashol thanks for the kind word, gracias

Benzion72 I will soon when am able to gather little which i'll be able to live on for the period of being an apprentice. Thanks alot

Anonymous2016, I am glad you find the article helpful. This is the link to the other post; http://www.rosyomeje.com/2015/12/how-to-stand-and-keep-moving-when-life.html?m=1. It is my guest post for www.rosyomeje.com If you are on whatsapp try to reach me so that I can assist you with guidance in working out your plan. Whatever you have decided to do, try to act immediately, never allow the law of diminishing intent to get hold of you. The ideas I wrote about in the two post are my lessons from my own tough time. The strategies suggested are the tools I adopted to overcome my own adversity. They will work for anybody who is willing to apply them. Bookmark them and read them to stay motivated as you work towards your goal.

There are other inspirational posts on my blog that can propel to move beyond your comfort zone.

Welcome to the world of UNLIMITED POSSIBILITIES.

1 Like

Re: Sometimes Life Seems Hard To Bear. I Need Your Advise Please by Chivis0016(f): 11:53am On Feb 27, 2016
Hey dear, ur story is touchy really. Thank God you ve life and as such u ve hope. Only d dead are hopeless. I see u are strong and ambitious. Not to worry one day u'll share your testimony. Keep ur hopes high and ur faith in God. Its well with u.
Chat me up on WhatsApp 08037521266
Re: Sometimes Life Seems Hard To Bear. I Need Your Advise Please by Nobody: 7:40am On Mar 01, 2016
Emasky4real Thanks very much sir, I would have love to but already sold d phone i use to whatsapp... Ion mind getting more article from you to read cos i really love them and they motivates me. Thanks and wishing you a happy new month
Re: Sometimes Life Seems Hard To Bear. I Need Your Advise Please by Nobody: 7:43am On Mar 01, 2016
Chivis0016:
Hey dear, ur story is touchy really. Thank God you ve life and as such u ve hope. Only d dead are hopeless. I see u are strong and ambitious. Not to worry one day u'll share your testimony. Keep ur hopes high and ur faith in God. Its well with u.
Chat me up on WhatsApp 08037521266
Thanks ma'am but am not on whatsapp, should i give you a call. wishing you a happy new month
Re: Sometimes Life Seems Hard To Bear. I Need Your Advise Please by virginboy1(m): 7:49am On Mar 01, 2016
After passing through life hardship. One fanatic will start telling one about "hell fire" .
Re: Sometimes Life Seems Hard To Bear. I Need Your Advise Please by Nobody: 8:12am On Mar 01, 2016
virginboy1:
After passing through life hardship. One fanatic will start telling one about "hell fire" .
Me rebuke that IJN
Re: Sometimes Life Seems Hard To Bear. I Need Your Advise Please by Chivis0016(f): 6:58am On Mar 02, 2016
Sure u can call
Anonymous2016:
Thanks ma'am but am not on whatsapp, should i give you a call. wishing you a happy new month
Re: Sometimes Life Seems Hard To Bear. I Need Your Advise Please by Rosemary216(f): 8:51am On Mar 03, 2016
Silver or gold have I not but all I can say is that tough times don't last! It's your ability to handle it that would make you stand out and prosper...

Would really love to link you to resource persons depending on your location!
Re: Sometimes Life Seems Hard To Bear. I Need Your Advise Please by Nobody: 11:19am On Mar 03, 2016
Rosemary216:
Silver or gold have I not but all I can say is that tough times don't last! It's your ability to handle it that would make you stand out and prosper...

Would really love to link you to resource persons depending on your location!
Thanks ma'am, am presently in Kwara now but will be heading to Lagos in few weeks
Re: Sometimes Life Seems Hard To Bear. I Need Your Advise Please by Rosemary216(f): 12:46pm On Mar 03, 2016
Anonymous2016:
Thanks ma'am, am presently in Kwara now but will be heading to Lagos in few weeks
woah.. Quite far.
Don't really know any welfare agency there....
Check if you can find one around and go to them..
Re: Sometimes Life Seems Hard To Bear. I Need Your Advise Please by Nobody: 5:54pm On Mar 06, 2016
Rosemary216:
woah.. Quite far.
Don't really know any welfare agency there....
Check if you can find one around and go to them..
Thanks I'll look around but am not sure tho
Re: Sometimes Life Seems Hard To Bear. I Need Your Advise Please by Ehidia: 1:18pm On Mar 07, 2016
With the suprising alarming rate of people with no jobs.I have come up with an idea for you to become self employed.If you will like to know more,add me on bbm,and let's talk.This is my bbpin 22FEACE3.Talk to you soon

(1) (Reply)

Nim June 2007 Result Is Out/induction On January 31st / ICAN Exemption? / Addresses Of Good Pay-per-day Companies In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.