Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,053 members, 7,838,659 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

Why Do Organization That Under Pay Their Staff Always Over Stress Their Staff? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Why Do Organization That Under Pay Their Staff Always Over Stress Their Staff? (715 Views)

How Much Does LAPO Micro Finance Bank Pay Their BM / Please How Much Do Nestle Pay Their I.T Students? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Organization That Under Pay Their Staff Always Over Stress Their Staff? by Nobody: 11:01am On Feb 24, 2016
why do Organisations that pay their staff small salaries always over stress their staff for instance giving them extra duties that wont benefit the staff or making them stay longer hours.
Re: Why Do Organization That Under Pay Their Staff Always Over Stress Their Staff? by macaranta(m): 12:05pm On Feb 24, 2016
Because they're unprofessional and usually run by an incompetent unnecessarily wicked HR.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Organization That Under Pay Their Staff Always Over Stress Their Staff? by 4C2215131: 1:48pm On Feb 24, 2016
macaranta:
Because they're unprofessional and usually run by an incompetent unnecessarily wicked HR.

You forgot to add a taskmaster for CEO.
Re: Why Do Organization That Under Pay Their Staff Always Over Stress Their Staff? by pearls336: 4:02pm On Feb 25, 2016
Because they are angry that they are even paying you, and they feel for that they should have your destiny in their hands. Some are just Devils in disguise.
Re: Why Do Organization That Under Pay Their Staff Always Over Stress Their Staff? by Goodplace: 6:19pm On Feb 25, 2016
this is just the case of most company especially in port Harcourt. In my case where i work, mY female boss is just something else to say that she is wicked is an understatement since she assumed office she has terminated more that 30 staff she feels her self to be god. when she dont like you she plans to terminate your appointment. please can someone advice what can be done about this situation in my office? can she be sued for unlawful dismissal from service? cos am thinking of going to see a lawyer for this trend that has been happening for years

1 Like

Re: Why Do Organization That Under Pay Their Staff Always Over Stress Their Staff? by Nobody: 10:46pm On Feb 25, 2016
They are wickedness in high places angry angry

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! / Job Opportunity / Hostel Mistress Needed In A School In Ipaja, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.