Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,100 members, 7,828,845 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:00 PM

Hear So As To Be Heard - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Hear So As To Be Heard (282 Views)

How Can My Prayer Be Heard / What Is The Funniest And Most Unnecessary Testimony You Have Heard In Church. / Voice Out Naija Be Heard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hear So As To Be Heard by overcomersfaith(f): 12:11pm On Feb 24, 2016
Our topic today is special in a way that you must hear heaven to be heard. Most of us specializes on the second aspect rather than the first. We want to be heard all the time but we never take out time to hear God and obey His bidding. When God speak expressly to us, we don’t want to abide with what He is directing or instructing us to do rather our prayer time is full with “God give me this and give me that.”

As much as there is nothing wrong with that, we must also learn to listen to conditions that precede our receiving from God also. May God give you understanding in Jesus Name.

Read more @ http://overcomers-faith.org/

(1) (Reply)

Church Wear Thread / The Gracious Truth / Bible (Lucky Douglas Atafo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.