Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,419 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

Satellite,position,frequency And Symbol Rate To Watch Sport 24 Hd - Satellite TV Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Satellite,position,frequency And Symbol Rate To Watch Sport 24 Hd (15852 Views)

Frequency And Symbol Rate For Billionaire Bet Virtual / Frequency To Get All MBC HD Channels - Action |Bollywood Etc on Strong Decoder / New Multi Tv Frequency After Upgrade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Satellite,position,frequency And Symbol Rate To Watch Sport 24 Hd by omoluabi167: 12:56pm On Feb 24, 2016
someone should please tell me the satellite,position,frequency and symbol rate to watch sport 24 HD and FTA live sport channels
Re: Satellite,position,frequency And Symbol Rate To Watch Sport 24 Hd by satelliteDISH(m): 12:12am On Feb 27, 2016
omoluabi167:
someone should please tell me the satellite,position,frequency and symbol rate to watch sport 24 HD and FTA live sport channels

Are you an installer? And where is your location?

1 Like

Re: Satellite,position,frequency And Symbol Rate To Watch Sport 24 Hd by Everfrank(m): 12:23am On Feb 28, 2016
Sports 24 is on a satellite called mtnworldwide. A selfless Nairalander and satellite guru named yenum10 has given extensive guidance on how to track this bird. Visit his blog here and your challenge will be over.
http://www.yenum.info/2016/02/useful-tips-for-tracking-mtnworldwide.html?m=1
Goodluck.

1 Like

Re: Satellite,position,frequency And Symbol Rate To Watch Sport 24 Hd by Joshugee(m): 7:49pm On Feb 28, 2016
tried following the link but giving me error
Re: Satellite,position,frequency And Symbol Rate To Watch Sport 24 Hd by Everfrank(m): 3:02pm On Mar 04, 2016
Joshugee:
tried following the link but giving me error
Try again as its very correct.
Re: Satellite,position,frequency And Symbol Rate To Watch Sport 24 Hd by Boss13: 12:35pm On Jun 21, 2016
I have recently contacted an installer to help me install this sport 24, he did it, but i am having serious interference. Only audio but crack video signal. I will be very grateful if someone can rectify this issue for me and will pay a good price also.
Re: Satellite,position,frequency And Symbol Rate To Watch Sport 24 Hd by Boss13: 7:56am On Jun 22, 2016
Can someone assist with this?
Re: Satellite,position,frequency And Symbol Rate To Watch Sport 24 Hd by Rainfade: 3:08pm On Jun 22, 2016
ok....size of dish and location ?
Re: Satellite,position,frequency And Symbol Rate To Watch Sport 24 Hd by Boss13: 5:41pm On Jun 22, 2016
Rainfade:
ok....size of dish and location ?

I think it is 1.5m and I stay in Lekki
Re: Satellite,position,frequency And Symbol Rate To Watch Sport 24 Hd by Rainfade: 10:25pm On Jun 22, 2016
A minimum of 1.8m is recommended for it but i will wait until some other installers have tried and if they are unsuccessful then you can make contact with me.
Re: Satellite,position,frequency And Symbol Rate To Watch Sport 24 Hd by Boss13: 12:13pm On Jun 23, 2016
Rainfade:
A minimum of 1.8m is recommended for it but i will wait until some other installers have tried and if they are unsuccessful then you can make contact with me.

There is no need to waste time. If you are good lets talk.

What I am currently experiencing is WiMAX interference. My installers were able to track it with a signal strength of 36%. However, the dish is directly opposite a mast tower, hence the reason for the interference.

I need someone who is intelligent enough to solve my problem because I have researched and discussed with people on nairaland and I understand this interference issue that affects c band can be resolved.

If you can resolve it. I will be grateful and I will also reward you handsomely.

Thanks
Re: Satellite,position,frequency And Symbol Rate To Watch Sport 24 Hd by SayDeeJay: 5:46pm On Jun 23, 2016
Boss13:

There is no need to waste time. If you are good lets talk.

What I am currently experiencing is WiMAX interference. My installers were able to track it with a signal strength of 36%. However, the dish is directly opposite a mast tower, hence the reason for the interference.

I need someone who is intelligent enough to solve my problem because I have researched and discussed with people on nairaland and I understand this interference issue that affects c band can be resolved.

If you can resolve it. I will be grateful and I will also reward you handsomely.

Thanks
Go get a C-BAND STRONG LNB.

1 Like

Re: Satellite,position,frequency And Symbol Rate To Watch Sport 24 Hd by Boss13: 7:16pm On Jun 23, 2016
SayDeeJay:

Go get a C-BAND STRONG LNB.

Will it stop the interference?
Re: Satellite,position,frequency And Symbol Rate To Watch Sport 24 Hd by Rainfade: 11:55pm On Jun 23, 2016
Lets arrange a meeting and resolve it. zero eight zero- six zero- two five - two three -one five
Re: Satellite,position,frequency And Symbol Rate To Watch Sport 24 Hd by Rainfade: 11:56pm On Jun 23, 2016
Boss13:

Na !
Re: Satellite,position,frequency And Symbol Rate To Watch Sport 24 Hd by Boss13: 4:03am On Jun 24, 2016
Rainfade:
Lets arrange a meeting and resolve it. zero eight zero- six zero- two five - two three -one five

I will call u
Re: Satellite,position,frequency And Symbol Rate To Watch Sport 24 Hd by SayDeeJay: 6:21am On Jun 24, 2016
Boss13:

YES. I installed for my client recently. Despite hitting 89% on NTA, alongside other which came out strong, Sp24 kept flashing on and off at btw 36-38% using two supermax lnbs. I had to troubleshoot with my strong lnb and the sp24 jumped out at 54-55%.
So I advised my client to order for strong product. Lo and behold, he's enjoying it now.
Re: Satellite,position,frequency And Symbol Rate To Watch Sport 24 Hd by Boss13: 3:37pm On Jun 24, 2016
SayDeeJay:

YES. I installed for my client recently. Despite hitting 89% on NTA, alongside other which came out strong, Sp24 kept flashing on and off at btw 36-38% using two supermax lnbs. I had to troubleshoot with my strong lnb and the sp24 jumped out at 54-55%.
So I advised my client to order for strong product. Lo and behold, he's enjoying it now.

Can you do the same for me? What's your contact details. Can it be done tomorrow?
Re: Satellite,position,frequency And Symbol Rate To Watch Sport 24 Hd by Boss13: 5:19pm On Jun 25, 2016
Just to inform you guys that Rainfade has sorted me out and I am currently watching it now without interference. Funny enough, he did not even move the dish to any location and he seems very experienced.

I also enjoyed watching him displaying his expertise, the funny stories he was telling me whilst he was carrying me along on what he was doing. He is very experienced. Thanks Emeka/Rainfade. Will certainly be counting on you in the future.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Satellite,position,frequency And Symbol Rate To Watch Sport 24 Hd by Rainfade: 11:38pm On Jun 25, 2016
Thankx @ Boss13 for everything. it was a pleasure working for/ with you. and thankx for the handsome reward.
Re: Satellite,position,frequency And Symbol Rate To Watch Sport 24 Hd by SayDeeJay: 4:41am On Jun 27, 2016
Rainfade:
Thankx @ Boss13 for everything. it was a pleasure working for/ with you. and thankx for the handsome reward.

weldone! Did you change the lnb to achieve that?
Re: Satellite,position,frequency And Symbol Rate To Watch Sport 24 Hd by satelliteDISH(m): 3:04am On Jun 28, 2016
Boss13:
I have recently contacted an installer to help me install this sport 24, he did it, but i am having serious interference. Only audio but crack video signal. I will be very grateful if someone can rectify this issue for me and will pay a good price also.

Are U in Benin city?
Sir, please what did he do to achieve results that the previous installer have no idea about?
Re: Satellite,position,frequency And Symbol Rate To Watch Sport 24 Hd by Boss13: 12:11pm On Jun 29, 2016
satelliteDISH:

Are U in Benin city?
Sir, please what did he do to achieve results that the previous installer have no idea about?

No, I stay in Lagos. He changed the lnb and adjusted the dish to avoid the interference. According to him, the lnb is special. Well, I think it is because it's working now. The guy also has a compass with him, even locations where my previous installers could not track the signal, he was able to get it. Those are the expertises one displays that increases confidence.

I believe he left his number on the forum, you can get in touch with him for more details.
Re: Satellite,position,frequency And Symbol Rate To Watch Sport 24 Hd by satelliteDISH(m): 1:58pm On Jun 29, 2016
Boss13:

No, I stay in Lagos. He changed the lnb and adjusted the dish to avoid the interference. According to him, the lnb is special. Well, I think it is because it's working now. The guy also has a compass with him, even locations where my previous installers could not track the signal, he was able to get it. Those are the expertises one displays that increases confidence.

I believe he left his number on the forum, you can get in touch with him for more details.

Thank U sir. Please, kindly do me one last favour. As an installer all my installations has been successful but one day I could have this interference challenge /difficulty. Please check the side of this special lnbf and tell me its maker. Eg strong, supermax, Fuji, etc...
Re: Satellite,position,frequency And Symbol Rate To Watch Sport 24 Hd by Boss13: 12:01pm On Jul 03, 2016
satelliteDISH:

Thank U sir. Please, kindly do me one last favour. As an installer all my installations has been successful but one day I could have this interference challenge /difficulty. Please check the side of this special lnbf and tell me its maker. Eg strong, supermax, Fuji, etc...

Unfortunately, you may need to call him and ask him. I just checked and I could not see the label
Re: Satellite,position,frequency And Symbol Rate To Watch Sport 24 Hd by ajasa4link: 4:21pm On Jul 04, 2016
Rainfade:

check your mail bro, I just sent you a pm
Re: Satellite,position,frequency And Symbol Rate To Watch Sport 24 Hd by 2baga(m): 4:41pm On Jul 19, 2016
weldone rainfade i just might call you soon
Re: Satellite,position,frequency And Symbol Rate To Watch Sport 24 Hd by emmanuelgreat(m): 8:27pm On Jul 24, 2016
Buy fairly used 2.4 meter dish and 1.8 meter dish, at a very good price. we can deliver in Any part of Nigeria. 1.8 meter dish is between #6000 to #7000. while 2.4 meter dish is between #16000 to #20000. we also have Brand new ones. the choice is yours. We also specialized in installation of Sport 24 and any other FTA satellite TV in Nigeria. whatsapp is 08077117620. call me on. 07068569004. or. 08073192804. Godfirst Telecom. Integrity is our watch word. my location is Kubwa Abuja. also for your installation of Sport 24 or Sonny, use the same number as above.

Also for tracking of sport 24 and Sonny, pls call the number above.
Am Emmanuel from Kubwa Abuja....

(1) (Reply)

Watch DSTV And IPTV Channels Free / Make Your 1.9m Dish To 2.4m Continuation / Consat Tv Move To Abstra 2f

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.