Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

How To Romance With Acne And Pimple - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / How To Romance With Acne And Pimple (2249 Views)

Get Rid Of Stubborn Pimples, Acne Within 12 Days / Treat Your Acne And Your Spots With Proactiv And Meladerm At Competitive Prices / Get Rid Of Acne And Scars-naturally, And Cheaply. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Romance With Acne And Pimple by Namson(m): 8:53pm On Jul 11, 2009
How to romance with ACNE AND PIMPLE
My partner hate romancing with me because I have acne and pimple.
I don't know what to do to help myself with this.
In fact the relationship is going sore as I'm writing this.

A friend advice me to visit http://acnecareandtreatment..com
for help. Do visit the site and the information i got there is really
helping me but If any one know the quick quick quick way out
let him tell me. if not I think I will continue with Information i got
from those link on that website.
Re: How To Romance With Acne And Pimple by Namson(m): 7:04pm On Jul 12, 2009
The rule is the ride
The ride is the rude
The rude is the rugged
The rugged is the rag
The rag is the shocked cool tongue embarassed lipsrsealed

I don't know what to say just visit http://acnecareandtreatment..com
Re: How To Romance With Acne And Pimple by Riodiao(m): 7:05pm On Jul 12, 2009
Firsty avoid oily and most especially fried food. 2nd which is optional get dove creame bar, dove silk cream, very afordable. 3rdly get royalux facial cleanser original coz fake full market. Get nixoderm tube. Dettol antiseptic . Take ur bath twice daily. Then most importantly get original dusting powder abt 300 bucks. Rub it at nite and anytime ur idle. It will work 4 u. Dis d best i can offer
Re: How To Romance With Acne And Pimple by pavillion: 1:20pm On Jul 13, 2009
I think is not fair romancing with acne
instead go and seek for remedy
Even if your partner doesn't mind
pls you need to mind.
Remenber-- acne is infestous
so try and treat yours.
Re: How To Romance With Acne And Pimple by Namson(m): 1:34pm On Jul 13, 2009
things you need to know
Before you decided to take anything too extreme, make sure you acne is not stemming from your own bad habits. Make sure you have a proper diet and are keeping excessive oils off of your face.
If you feel that your diet or hygiene is not the case, I recommend going to a dermatologist. They are specialized in skin and can usually find the source of the problem. Usually they will put you on something not too extreme, to see if your skin clears up any.

(1) (Reply)

Free Ebook On Fixed Odds Trading! / Mtn Vip Scam / ......clearing Of Your Goods In Safe Hands Is A Better Investment For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.