Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

I Need Some Vital Answers To These Questions - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / I Need Some Vital Answers To These Questions (1197 Views)

How many 3's Do You See Here,drop yours And wait For Answers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Some Vital Answers To These Questions by Bladeripper(m): 2:25pm On Feb 24, 2016
Hi fellow Nairalanders!!!
I'm a novice at Pc and Pc gaming. There some stuffs that keep baffling and are kind of confusing to me as a noob. That's why i decided to open this thread for the Pc Gaming bosses in the house to please enlighten we(the novices) in the house.
Please enlighten us on these areas...::
1. How to make up patch games.
2. How to extract game files.
3. Sites to download pc games (both compressed and Full versions).
4. Perfect Pc specifications for gaming.
We are all looking to forward your answers and helps with anticipation. Shout'out to @purplekayc i really admire your gaming talents. Keep it up, bruv!!!
Thanks alot y'all.
Re: I Need Some Vital Answers To These Questions by ladokuntlad(m): 11:22am On Feb 25, 2016
Bladeripper:
Hi fellow Nairalanders!!!
I'm a novice at Pc and Pc gaming. There some stuffs that keep baffling and are kind of confusing to me as a noob. That's why i decided to open this thread for the Pc Gaming bosses in the house to please enlighten we(the novices) in the house.
Please enlighten us on these areas...::
1. How to make up patch games.
2. How to extract game files.
3. Sites to download pc games (both compressed and Full versions).
4. Perfect Pc specifications for gaming.
We are all looking to forward your answers and helps with anticipation. Shout'out to @purplekayc i really admire your gaming talents. Keep it up, bruv!!!
Thanks alot y'all.
1. u dont make up patch games bt u download dem from available sites.
2. mostly winrar/7zip is the standard achive extractor used in windows also get power-iso or ultra-iso if u ar on win7 below(it help open disk images i.e games dat are being ripped directly from a cd and ends with .iso
3. http://oceanofgames.com and http://skidrowreloaded.com(get mtn simple server cheat from google, it helps u download large files of 60gb eg gtaV, cod:bf3, wolfeinstein:the new order etc) get Internet Download Manager(idm) ready for downloads
4. dia aint perfect pc for gaming, if u want a best go for a desktop pc, bt for lappy, go for lenovo y series, dell xps/inspiron new models, acer game republic, toshiba tecra series, if u av d nerve and money den MSI is d bet buy. Bt pls run away from HP. dey are only fancy system bt not rugged enuf(except dia probook series). Editors choice-- MSI, Acer, Lenovo
Re: I Need Some Vital Answers To These Questions by Bladeripper(m): 4:48pm On Feb 25, 2016
ladokuntlad:

1. u dont make up patch games bt u download dem from available sites.
2. mostly winrar/7zip is the standard achive extractor used in windows also get power-iso or ultra-iso if u ar on win7 below(it help open disk images i.e games dat are being ripped directly from a cd and ends with .iso
3. http://oceanofgames.com and http://skidrowreloaded.com(get mtn simple server cheat from google, it helps u download large files of 60gb eg gtaV, cod:bf3, wolfeinstein:the new order etc) get Internet Download Manager(idm) ready for downloads
4. dia aint perfect pc for gaming, if u want a best go for a desktop pc, bt for lappy, go for lenovo y series, dell xps/inspiron new models, acer game republic, toshiba tecra series, if u av d nerve and money den MSI is d bet buy. Bt pls run away from HP. dey are only fancy system bt not rugged enuf(except dia probook series). Editors choice-- MSI, Acer, Lenovo
OMG! I've been wandering through threads just to get an answer to all those...but to no avail.. Sir, i really appreciate your time and efforts. May the good lord bless you abundantly... Thanks very much

(1) (Reply)

Playstation 4 Needed!!!!!! / Imagine This! / Which Shop In Lagos Is R4i 3ds Sold?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.