Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,889 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

Ideas To Market My New Product - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ideas To Market My New Product (449 Views)

I Have Workable Business Ideas To Share / Here Are Top 13 Good Business Ideas To Start In A Recession / Dangote Rice Coming To Market At Cheap Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ideas To Market My New Product by ifedayoifedapo(f): 2:49pm On Feb 24, 2016
I need you all to help me out with strategies to use in marketing my new products.

I manufacture bar soap and cold water starch. I wish to bring in those guys that sell in traffic and those who can go around to market my products.

The idea I am having is that these guys get their products on credit and remmit later. My business is still at the early stage and i cant afford to loose money to the fast guys who may not come back.

As a matter of fact, I do not wish to sell to them on credit.

What measures can i put in place to get marketers and also ensure no one get away with my money?

Uncle Lalastical, don't limit me o, i need a lot of people to see this wink
Re: Ideas To Market My New Product by iamfertile(f): 5:33pm On May 17, 2023
ifedayoifedapo:
I need you all to help me out with strategies to use in marketing my new products.

I manufacture bar soap and cold water starch. I wish to bring in those guys that sell in traffic and those who can go around to market my products.

The idea I am having is that these guys get their products on credit and remmit later. My business is still at the early stage and i cant afford to loose money to the fast guys who may not come back.

As a matter of fact, I do not wish to sell to them on credit.

What measures can i put in place to get marketers and also ensure no one get away with my money?

Uncle Lalastical, don't limit me o, i need a lot of people to see this wink

This is my problem now. I'm starting a soap business & looking for a way to get customers. Pls people comment on it

(1) (Reply)

Naira Appreciates Further To N305/$ - Vanguard / Who Is Ready For March 1? / 8 Reasons Why Your Business Needs A Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.