Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,155 members, 7,835,848 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

Photo: Meet The UNILAG Graduate That Graduated With 5.0 CGPA - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Photo: Meet The UNILAG Graduate That Graduated With 5.0 CGPA (1408 Views)

Daniel Nkemelu Graduates With 7.0 CGPA From University Of Ibadan (Pic) / Taiwo Bankole & Oyindamola Omotuyi Graduate With 5.0 CGPA In UNILAG (Pics) / Ayodele Dada: "How I Graduated With All-Round A's & 5.0 CGPA" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: Meet The UNILAG Graduate That Graduated With 5.0 CGPA by emmalezy(m): 4:41pm On Feb 24, 2016
Daniel Dada Ayodele, a graduate of Psychology graduated with a 5.0 cumulative Grade Point Average and will be the best graduating student at the University's 2014/2015 Convocation ceremony which holds next week. He is the first student in the school to graduate with a record 5.0 CGPA.

Vice Chancellor of the university, Prof Rahamon Bello disclosed this at a pre-convocation media briefing today February 24th. “A perfect score. This means he scored As in all courses he took in the programme. I congratulate the graduate with a First Class‎”he said

source
http://www.reportnaija.com/2016/02/photo-meet-unilag-graduate-that.html

cc lalasticlala

Re: Photo: Meet The UNILAG Graduate That Graduated With 5.0 CGPA by meforyou1(m): 4:43pm On Feb 24, 2016
wow. congrats bros
Re: Photo: Meet The UNILAG Graduate That Graduated With 5.0 CGPA by VirginFinder: 4:48pm On Feb 24, 2016
Great!
Re: Photo: Meet The UNILAG Graduate That Graduated With 5.0 CGPA by Efisko1(m): 4:57pm On Feb 24, 2016
Wey is dey certificate....
Re: Photo: Meet The UNILAG Graduate That Graduated With 5.0 CGPA by princefunmmy(m): 4:57pm On Feb 24, 2016
Omo gidi
Re: Photo: Meet The UNILAG Graduate That Graduated With 5.0 CGPA by Lasveg(m): 5:50pm On Feb 24, 2016
Am surprised dat someone wit such knowledge will decide to study psychology, wen there r more lucrative courses to choose from
Re: Photo: Meet The UNILAG Graduate That Graduated With 5.0 CGPA by Oche211(m): 5:59pm On Feb 24, 2016
I knw book like dis b4 ooo....

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Meet The UNILAG Graduate That Graduated With 5.0 CGPA by Nobody: 8:16pm On Feb 24, 2016
Oche211:
I knw book like dis b4 ooo....
Well, I get am before no be property now, work hard now.
Re: Photo: Meet The UNILAG Graduate That Graduated With 5.0 CGPA by Oche211(m): 8:24pm On Feb 24, 2016
chukwubuzor123:
Well, I get am before no be property now, work hard now.
yes oo bt how i go do am wit reading whn nairaland dey there.
Re: Photo: Meet The UNILAG Graduate That Graduated With 5.0 CGPA by Nobody: 8:34pm On Feb 24, 2016
If not for Nkechi and Ada, I would also have made a first class in school then, especially Nkechi.
I spent more time on the bed with Nkechi than I spent in the class throughout my year in school.. Thank God I was still able to get a third class grade.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Meet The UNILAG Graduate That Graduated With 5.0 CGPA by Nobody: 8:50pm On Feb 24, 2016
Oche211:

yes oo bt how i go do am wit reading whn nairaland dey there.
That's a good question. earlier after recieving a phone from my brother, my parients became worried that it may distract my studies. especially when I was facing my jamb examination. so I proved it to them that they were entirely wrong, I locked up my phone at my mums shop and faced it real hard. then I got 226. u just first of all decide, determine and then focus very well. its so difficult at first but it really pays so much just Like am enjoying. and then again pray if You must.
Re: Photo: Meet The UNILAG Graduate That Graduated With 5.0 CGPA by Dfinex(f): 10:14pm On Feb 24, 2016
congratulations brother. ....i am so happy for you .
But do quick finish o, make u for come convert that cerfiticate abi na certįficate to cash. ......lolssss (ÑO BLAME ME) that na the only language wey we dey understand for Naija
Re: Photo: Meet The UNILAG Graduate That Graduated With 5.0 CGPA by chukslawrence(m): 7:00am On Feb 25, 2016
Congrats!
Re: Photo: Meet The UNILAG Graduate That Graduated With 5.0 CGPA by teekay213(m): 1:22pm On Feb 25, 2016
handsome and brillant...girls dey like sugar round this kind of guy.

(1) (Reply)

I Will Teach You How To Produce These Products For Commercial / Business Purpose / Uniben Pre-admission Screening Has Started! / Waec GCE Result Error

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.