Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,644 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

I Need Your Help Please - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Need Your Help Please (692 Views)

Help Please; How True Is This Job Interview / To Someone Who Can Help, Please I Need Help!!! / Help Please I Need A Job .. .......helpppppp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Your Help Please by ekemit(m): 6:33pm On Feb 24, 2016
I have an interview tomorrow morning to be a manager in a supermarket, I have an experience in managing a store and chemist in lagos but this managerial job will be in Imo state. It will be an oral interview. Please I need tip on what to answer when ask questions, also what are the necessary things I need to have knowledge of.This supermarket is a very big one owned by a prominent person in imo state , please pardon me for not mentioning the individual name, I have a reason for that. If this will get to front page I will really appreciate it thanks for your contribution in advance.
Re: I Need Your Help Please by Emmaus12: 6:43pm On Feb 24, 2016
Dude, this kind of interviews require you to just be confident and speak in a clear voice. Interviews like this are mainly informal
Re: I Need Your Help Please by ekemit(m): 6:46pm On Feb 24, 2016
Emmaus12:
Dude, this kind of interviews require you to just be confident and speak in a clear voice. Interviews like this are mainly informal
I know but do I need any special accounting knowledge to be able to succeed? For example balance sheet,
Re: I Need Your Help Please by Emmaus12: 8:07pm On Feb 24, 2016
ekemit:
I know but do I need any special accounting knowledge to be able to succeed? For example balance sheet,

If you dont know it....just brush up to awareness level and admit on that day if asked, but be sure to state your drive to learn fast on the Job because of your attention to detail....all ma d washing and setting
Re: I Need Your Help Please by Nobody: 8:09pm On Feb 24, 2016
ekemit:
Yes, you do in order to detect fraudulent activities.
Re: I Need Your Help Please by ekemit(m): 9:22pm On Feb 24, 2016
Emmaus12:

If you dont know it....just brush up to awareness level and admit on that day if asked, but be sure to state your drive to learn fast on the Job because of your attention to detail....all ma d washing and setting
thanks Bro I really appreciate your contributions I will do my best and pray for God's favour
Re: I Need Your Help Please by ekemit(m): 9:24pm On Feb 24, 2016
GoldenDr:

Yes, you do in order to detect fraudulent activities.
thanks for your contribution

(1) (Reply)

Job Vacancy: Business Development / Sales Executive / Field Sales / Drivers Needed For Uberx N80-100K Per Month Salary / Vacancy: Ecommerce Administrator / Office Manager

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.