Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,742 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

These Funny Photos From Chidinma And Banky W’s ‘all I Want Is You’ Video Tell A - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / These Funny Photos From Chidinma And Banky W’s ‘all I Want Is You’ Video Tell A (1384 Views)

10 Funny Photos You Have To See To Believe / Check Out Robert Mugabe's Top Funny Photos Part 2 / Checkout These Funny Nigeria Pictures. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

These Funny Photos From Chidinma And Banky W’s ‘all I Want Is You’ Video Tell A by Ngrlatest: 6:34pm On Feb 24, 2016
Chidinma has added Banky W to the long list of people she is winshing. They pulled off a great baby boy and girl song together. Although, we must admit that it looks like an ajebutter version of Dammy Krane’s Faleela.

The video is the normal Nigerian music video story; Guy likes lady. Lady’s parents don’t like guy. Guy comes over to impress parents. Guy wins. And they live happily ever after.

But we decided to tell our own stories with their photos, because we can.

1. When bae is texting his ‘just a friend’ at 2am.

2. When the love you have for your bae has home training.

continue reading here http://trendope.com/2016/02/these-funny-photos-from-chidinma-and-banky-ws-all-i-want-is-you-video-tell-a-different-story/

(1) (Reply)

Everything Is In Recession / What's With The "Those Who Give A F*ck" Memes On Nairaland? / When You Order Rihanna From Jumia (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.