Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,653 members, 7,813,207 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:41 AM

Naija Jokes – Marriage Proposal 101 - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Naija Jokes – Marriage Proposal 101 (1086 Views)

Old Patient And The Doctor.. Joke Of The Day (naija Jokes) #bbnaija / Akpos And His Angry Wife (rib Cranking Joke) (naija Jokes) (akpos Joke) / Best & Funny Naija Jokes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Naija Jokes – Marriage Proposal 101 by Ngrlatest: 7:28pm On Feb 24, 2016
O’boy ee, see fraustration..

Like , Comment & Share !!

Man: Baby, I love you, would you please marry me?

Woman: (stands up and lands a stinging slap on his face) I have waited more than 9yrs, I have prayed, fasted, sowed seeds, bought books and listened to tapes, even went out of my way to be nice to every male specie of marriageable age!

I took up new hobbies, watching football and play station. I went to Daystar. From Daystar, I went to House on the Rock, from House on the rock I went to Guiding Light Assembly, Phronesis Christian Centre Int’l, MFM, Christ Embassy, Redeemed, From there I went to This Present Winners looking every where for you. I went from a size 14 to a size 10, so that when you see me you’d love what you see.

Continue reading here http://trendope.com/2016/02/naija-jokes-marriage-proposal-101/

(1) (Reply)

Are These The Stupidest People On The Internet? / LOL! Photo Of The Day / What Are These Guys Looking At ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.