Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,132 members, 7,825,554 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

How To Withdraw Money From Your Paypal Account - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Withdraw Money From Your Paypal Account (5820 Views)

Man Seen In Bank With Two Trousers To Withdraw Money (Photo) / How Many Will Be Able To Withdraw Money If Atms Did This (photo) / How Do I Withdraw Money From Fiverr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Withdraw Money From Your Paypal Account by gacheezo(m): 3:14am On Jul 12, 2009
Hello my good people of nairaland.
I currently have a paypal account, which i verified with a virtual credit card some time ago. currently, I am been faced with a great challenge. and the challenge is that I do not know  how to withdraw money from my paypal account
Pls people I know there is a way out. all I want is instruction  and direction on how to withdraw money from my paypal account. I want the money sent down or received in Nigeria.
Thanks
Regards
Ogaga.
Re: How To Withdraw Money From Your Paypal Account by luckydude2: 5:59am On Jul 13, 2009
sup man, there is this website that buy paypal from you
http://www.abbeyfx.com/ecurrencies.php
i sell my paypal to them and they ve not disappointed me, the thing is that there charges is a bit high but they pay
hope this info is useful
Re: How To Withdraw Money From Your Paypal Account by vezycash(m): 12:26pm On Jul 14, 2009
Listen man. Buy a prepaid credit card with the money. Or open a foreign bank account with the money so that you can do direct transfer from paypal to the account. The bank should be able to send you a check to niga. I found a site sometime back that could send you the atm card here to NIGERIA on request but you need to have about 120 dolls to do that. When I get it again, i'll buzz you.

Enjoy.
Re: How To Withdraw Money From Your Paypal Account by suxes2005(m): 2:39pm On Jul 15, 2009
Its better you get the best means and dont loose your hard earned money.

SHALOM
Re: How To Withdraw Money From Your Paypal Account by vezycash(m): 3:07pm On Jul 15, 2009
suxes2005:

Its better you get the best means and dont loose your hard earned money.

SHALOM

No risk, no reward. High risk, high?
Re: How To Withdraw Money From Your Paypal Account by suxes2005(m): 9:06am On Jul 17, 2009
No risk, no reward. High risk, high?

Yep ma man but LOOK BEFORE YOU LEAP

SHALOM
Re: How To Withdraw Money From Your Paypal Account by the121biz: 9:19am On Jul 17, 2009
Do you know that you can now withdraw your paypal funds through graphcard account and get it here in Nigeria?
Re: How To Withdraw Money From Your Paypal Account by strictlyb: 10:27am On Jul 17, 2009
i work online and earn wth paypal. i sell regularly and usually have orders more than i can deal with. if u want to buy or sell i can help. if u want to sell i can broker u with my clients and geta cut.

usually have about $150-$200 per week to sell
Re: How To Withdraw Money From Your Paypal Account by suxes2005(m): 11:33pm On Jul 17, 2009
So what is the latest about it? Did u get ur money or its still hanging?

Please update.

SHALOM
Re: How To Withdraw Money From Your Paypal Account by vezycash(m): 12:14am On Jul 18, 2009
Like was stated earlier, you can buy a credit card with the money or you can Google "Free online bank account" with a couple of search you will find one that can send not only the money to Nigeria, but you can also send yourself a credit card with which you can withdraw money from Atms. Not only that, you might be able to set-up direct transfer from that bank to your Nigerian account here.
Re: How To Withdraw Money From Your Paypal Account by justwise(m): 9:17am On Jul 19, 2009
vezycash:

Like was stated earlier, you can buy a credit card with the money or you can Google "Free online bank account" with a couple of search you will find one that can send not only the money to Nigeria, but you can also send yourself a credit card with which you can withdraw money from Atms. Not only that, you might be able to set-up direct transfer from that bank to your Nigerian account here.

How do u buy credit card with money online? i mean are u joking? as a nigerian living in Nigeria? Is this legally posible? or u talking abt STEALING money online?
What prove will u show? Do u really know what u are talking abt? shocking!!!
Re: How To Withdraw Money From Your Paypal Account by vezycash(m): 7:47pm On Jul 19, 2009
If he really has a paypal account, he can purchase a credit card with the account or depending on how much he has, he can get an online american offshore account. There are lots of sites/banks that offer such services.

Some require a credit check i.e. proof of nationality,utility bills, while some don't care as long as you have ur money, they'll give you an american bank account. Now I recomend that he chooses a bank that can send him the credit card on demand. I've seen one that will issue one free of charge so far the money in your bank a/c is over 100 dolls.

No joke. You can google "Free online bank account" or "american offshore acccount". Google won't lie to you would it?
Re: How To Withdraw Money From Your Paypal Account by ekeroyal(m): 11:31am On Jul 30, 2009
I can get you a verified paypal account in Naija for only N3,750. This is a promotional offer, therefore act fast or you forget about it.
Buzz me on: ekeroyal@yahoo.com or call/sms 082556393(pls this number is very correct)
Re: How To Withdraw Money From Your Paypal Account by MrMurdah: 1:27pm On Jul 30, 2009
@ekeroyal someone is offering the same for 1,500 that's bad for you brov'
Re: How To Withdraw Money From Your Paypal Account by thandy: 2:46am On Aug 01, 2009
@vezycash guy, i just love the way you make your post and reply to each question.
keep it up!
Re: How To Withdraw Money From Your Paypal Account by MrMurdah: 8:59am On Aug 05, 2009
@vezy

Can I have the url to the site that allows me open an American bank account and cash my money via ATM in Nigeria?

Thanks! grin
Re: How To Withdraw Money From Your Paypal Account by Nobody: 1:30pm On Aug 10, 2009
There are 2 ways to withdraw from your paypal account:

1)sell your paypal to someone in need of it and will inturn pay you in naira or

2)attach a u.s bank account to it.so each time u want to withdraw you just withdraw into the us bank account.This U.S BANK ACCOUNT IS A CHECKING ACCOUNT AND COMES WITH AN ATM CARD.U can then withdraw from any atm machine here in nigeria that has visa/mastercard logo.

Note that to get this account you no bank will just open it for you directly from nigeria.You have to be in u.s TO DO THAT.But The good news there is that there is a way people get it without going there.There are merchants that offer it.Its not FOR THE PUBLIC SO it will not be misused.If u are interested ,u can contact me.
NB- its for people who already know how to make money into there paypal account.

contact- 08052445026
email-olayanjugto@yahoo.com
Re: How To Withdraw Money From Your Paypal Account by justwise(m): 1:40pm On Aug 10, 2009
efuks:

There are 2 ways to withdraw from your paypal account:

1)sell your paypal to someone in need of it and will inturn pay you in naira or

2)attach a u.s bank account to it.so each time u want to withdraw you just withdraw into the us bank account.This U.S BANK ACCOUNT IS A CHECKING ACCOUNT AND COMES WITH AN ATM CARD.U can then withdraw from any atm machine here in nigeria that has visa/mastercard logo.
Note that to get this account you no bank will just open it for you directly from nigeria.You have to be in u.s TO DO THAT.But The good news there is that there is a way people get it without going there.There are merchants that offer it.Its not FOR THE PUBLIC SO it will not be misused.If u are interested ,u can contact me.
NB- its for people who already know how to make money into there paypal account.
contact- 08052445026
email-olayanjugto@yahoo.com

merchants? When will criminals like u stop this? Many companies have stoped accepting card payment from Nigerians cos of fools like u
Re: How To Withdraw Money From Your Paypal Account by Nobody: 3:35pm On Aug 10, 2009
I TAKE EXCEPTION TO YOUR COMMENT.I am not a criminal.I have proofs to show.There are merchants through which u can get a us bank account.I am not the merchant,but i have done enough businesses with one of them and i can tell u its real.Probably uve been duped,but there are still honest people out there.
Majority may be fake in nigeria but i am not.I demand an appology.

U will definetly be reported to the moderator.I dont think u have to be abused to pass accross your view.And mind u ,what u dont know is dark to u so ask from other people who have done it.If u dont mind.U can put on your webcam and let me show u my card.

cheers and have anice day
Re: How To Withdraw Money From Your Paypal Account by justwise(m): 5:25pm On Aug 10, 2009
I have never been duped and trust me, its will take alot to make me a fool,

Now the issue is this, those so called merchants are doing us DECENT Nigerians more harm than good, our image has been tarnished cos of the activities of those merchants

Buying things online from Nigeria is an issue, buying things outside Nigeria and post to Nigeria is almost imposible.

Now some airlines don't even accept card payment from a Nigerian living outside Nigeria.

U may not be one of them but u do business with them, that indirectly link u up with them, u keep them in the business, without pple like u doling business with them, they may run out of business.

How do pple like u sleep at night? When will u realise that crime is crime no matter how blined some pple are to justics?

U want an apology from me? Think again
Re: How To Withdraw Money From Your Paypal Account by supereagle(m): 12:59pm On Aug 11, 2009
Dear Ztyle you know that Naija is not listed on the website of pay pay how can somebody contact them again? My own problem is how to open a pay pal account and fund it without opening A US account , there is a lot of stress to that, I have bought some manuals without much help. How does your VCC operate? brief us. I want to buy some materials online, but with my credit card I am still unable, they always require paypal. Help out.
Re: How To Withdraw Money From Your Paypal Account by Nobody: 1:24pm On Aug 12, 2009
hello supereagle, i can help u with that.Either we meat online to set it up together or i do it for u .I dont sell useless manual online,i just provide solution to ur online problems

here is my contact:
olayanjugto@yahoo.com
Mr Taiwo
Re: How To Withdraw Money From Your Paypal Account by Brightsmith: 11:29am On Oct 19, 2011
ar u on twitter? Dnt jst only tweet but do something more with it.http:///65cvark
Re: How To Withdraw Money From Your Paypal Account by Brightsmith: 11:31am On Oct 19, 2011
ar u on twitter? Dnt jst only tweet but do something more with it. http:///65cvark
Re: How To Withdraw Money From Your Paypal Account by Donglitzie: 4:51pm On May 06, 2015
You can now Withdraw your funds from PayPal in Nigeria. And also receive/send intetrnational money transfer for CHEAPER than your Bank rates, cheaper than Western Union and Cheaper than MoneyGram.

Go to www.livebeyondschool.com/paypal-withdrawal.html

(1) (Reply)

Introducing Afriq Arbitrage System, AAS. / Facebook Launches Social Job Application. / Info on Soap Making

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.