Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,513 members, 7,865,157 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 01:09 PM

Life As I See It. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Life As I See It. (573 Views)

Please I Need Serious Advise As I Am So Confused And Stressed Out / Shoocking:what I See In Kids Cartoon / When I See Stuffs Like This, I Fear For The Unborn Kids(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Life As I See It. by MessedUp: 9:22pm On Feb 24, 2016
So Young
So Damaged.
Silence is the loudest shout for help.

Re: Life As I See It. by kilode100(f): 9:24pm On Feb 24, 2016
MessedUp:
So Young
So Damaged.

Rip.
Life is not for the fainthearted!

2 Likes

Re: Life As I See It. by GodnGold: 11:07pm On Feb 24, 2016
You are fearfully and wonderfully made.
Re: Life As I See It. by emilyone(f): 11:20pm On Feb 24, 2016
Jesus loves u.

Re: Life As I See It. by mcdokwe(m): 7:08am On Feb 25, 2016
MessedUp:
So Young
So Damaged.
when faced with difficulties, one is presented with two choices; to hand in the glove or keep up the fight, knowing he isn't strong enough but yet determined to fight through.

When one is engrossed in self love and/or chooses to compare his or her life with others whose lives are supposedly better than one's own life, the end result is often suicidal and depression.

I have taken out time to read some grass to Grace stories, and no matter how cruel I perceive life to be, I live through it.

There are many poeple who like I, have vowed to wade through it and they are the brave amongst us, while others chose the fool's way out.

(1) (Reply)

If You Love Your Children You Will Do This For Them. Very Important / Millions Of Mothers Go Through This Everyday In Nigeria To Feed Their Children / 9 Steps To Ending Emotional Abuse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.