Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,167 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:30 AM

WAEC Response To His Request Was Amazing! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / WAEC Response To His Request Was Amazing! (654 Views)

Black Student Was Asked To Give Up His Seat In Class (See His Epic Response) / WAEC Response To His Request Was Amazing! / WAEC's Response To NGO Seeking To Sponsor Best Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

WAEC Response To His Request Was Amazing! by iebanehita(m): 10:12pm On Feb 24, 2016
I don't know if there is a thread for this. if there is, let me know.

The CEO OF EDUBOX requested for the best candidate from WAEC for he/she to be given a scholarship but WAEC requested the sum of 1.85millionNGN befor the personal details of the best candidate to be released.

This is simply absurd!
How they came about this figure still baffles me.

P.S.: I got the information on my LinkedIn profile. You can search for the person there.

Lalasticlacla, What's your view on this?

Re: WAEC Response To His Request Was Amazing! by Gerryboy(m): 10:32pm On Feb 24, 2016
Hw will buhari see this kind of corruption wen he is alway busy touring d whole world. If na 2 witch hunt PDP he go knw hw 2 do am very fast.
Re: WAEC Response To His Request Was Amazing! by alorax2(f): 10:34pm On Feb 24, 2016
Odikwa egwu, WAEC too?

(1) (Reply)

Unilag Best Ever Graduate Olusola Dada Covers Front Page Of Unilag Sun (pics) / Please,when Will The Jamb Change Of Institution End? / Buy Post Ume Questions And Answers (uniben,delsu,fupre,ndu,oau E.t.c)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.