Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

Watch Production Tips Help!! - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Watch Production Tips Help!! (1009 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Watch Production Tips Help!! by mklg: 1:01am On Feb 25, 2016
Hello guys.... Please I would like to make a quick inquiry and would be very pleased and humbled if i can get assistance from anybody here...
I would like to go into wristwatch production, i need ideas from anybody on how to go about this, i want the labour and production, i tried talking to some people on aliexpress and other chinese sites, there were manufacturers willing to do it for me, but they would only make bulk orders (1000 above) and they don't make samples for you to see. Second and obvious problems is the high dollar exchange rate. So i need suggestions on how to start the business here in 9ja..
Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Vconnect Is Offering #200,000 For Photographs / Free Graphics Design Seminar In Lagos / I Think My Getting Better .. Art Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.