Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,509 members, 7,826,935 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

Nigth Callers Zone - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Nigth Callers Zone (431 Views)

Meet Up Zone For Fat, Curvy, Thick, Plus-sized And BBW / Big Ladies Hookup Zone!!!!!!!!!!!!!! / Lagos Hookup Zone (strictly For Seriousminded Lagosians) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigth Callers Zone by merriheart: 1:43am On Feb 25, 2016
This place is for people who would love to make mid nigth calls. It could just be a place to hook up. All you have to do is drop you phone number and indicate who you would love to speak to.
So let me start up; I would love to speak to a lady...or if any lady would love to speak to me,just dail- 08185803430 or 09051876318. Il be expecting your call.

(1) (Reply)

Get To Know Each Other Better / Do You Need A Responsible Wife/ Husband? / Single Dating With Facebook Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.