Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,137 members, 7,818,426 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

Urgent Vacancy- Web Applications Developer - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / Urgent Vacancy- Web Applications Developer (3394 Views)

Generate Your Web Applications With Just Few Clicks With Phprad. / Get An Expert Web & Mobile Applications Developer. / Urgent Vacancy: Full Time Web Designer/ Developer Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Vacancy- Web Applications Developer by willycrown: 10:19am On Feb 25, 2016
We have an immediate and awesome full-time position for you if you are a web developer with excellent skills and a desire to join a vibrant, bursting-at-the-seams digital marketing firm.

Reporting to the Information Technology Director, the Web Application Developer is responsible for the entire project cycle which consists of the following components: application architecture, input/output design, system specifications, process mapping, user requirements, website layout, user interface, database design/programming, test plans and training

Requirements
• Minimum of 2 years of Drupal development experience
• Experience developing with a Drupal, PHP, HTML, CSS, JQuery and JavaScript
• Be able to project plan including time estimations and technical planning
• Experience with Jenkins / GIT / SASS
• Experience with modern web standards (semantic markup, HTML5, mobile web)
• Deep understanding of web development best practices
• Familiarity with the Bash shell and basic Unix commands
• Strong initiative to proactively collaborate to solve problems
• Experience with MySQL (queries, bulk data import/export, etc.)

Personal Suitability
Initiative; Effective interpersonal skills; Team player; Excellent oral communication; Excellent written communication; Client focus; Dependability; Organized

Send application to: woweffectng@gmail.com
Web Applications Developer should be the subject of your email.
Deadline: 29/02/16
Re: Urgent Vacancy- Web Applications Developer by Nobody: 12:01am On Feb 27, 2016
willycrown:

We have an immediate and awesome full-time position for you if you are a web developer with excellent skills and a desire to join a vibrant, bursting-at-the-seams digital marketing firm.

Reporting to the Information Technology Director, the Web Application Developer is responsible for the entire project cycle which consists of the following components: application architecture, input/output design, system specifications, process mapping, user requirements, website layout, user interface, database design/programming, test plans and training

Requirements
• Minimum of 2 years of Drupal development experience
• Experience developing with a Drupal, PHP, HTML, CSS, JQuery and JavaScript
• Be able to project plan including time estimations and technical planning
• Experience with Jenkins / GIT / SASS
• Experience with modern web standards (semantic markup, HTML5, mobile web)
• Deep understanding of web development best practices
• Familiarity with the Bash shell and basic Unix commands
• Strong initiative to proactively collaborate to solve problems
• Experience with MySQL (queries, bulk data import/export, etc.)

Personal Suitability
Initiative; Effective interpersonal skills; Team player; Excellent oral communication; Excellent written communication; Client focus; Dependability; Organized

Send application to: woweffectng@gmail.com
Web Applications Developer should be the subject of your email.
Deadline: 29/02/16

Go learn how to construct a good job description.

1. How will someone know Jquery and not know JavaScript too?
2. Why is 2 years drupal experience needed for such an advanced role?
3. Why does this look like the job of 5-10 people in one?
4. What is the business of a web designer with bash programming?
5. You are looking for a ui/ux designer, web designer, bash programmer, and a database engineer/programmer
6. It seems 2years drupal experience is more important than 2years programming experience.
I pray you find an efficient messiah.
I pray o.

4 Likes

Re: Urgent Vacancy- Web Applications Developer by yinkeys(m): 5:50am On Feb 27, 2016
DanielTheGeek:

5. You are looking for a ui/ux designer, web designer, bash programmer, and a database engineer/programmer
6. It seems 2years drupal experience is more important than 2years programming experience.
I pray o.
My brother that's the country for you. Since the labour market is really competitive, most employers do nothing better than enslaving their workers

6 Likes

Re: Urgent Vacancy- Web Applications Developer by Urine: 10:41am On Feb 27, 2016
DanielTheGeek:

I pray o.

*Stands up and claps *

5 Likes

Re: Urgent Vacancy- Web Applications Developer by Nobody: 10:45am On Feb 27, 2016
Urine:

*Stands up and claps *

These people don't understand the meaning of quality, they don't want to spend money but they want to make money in 5-10 fields using one person.

These type of people will prefer a phone with 2-4 sims to an I-Phone.

3 Likes

Re: Urgent Vacancy- Web Applications Developer by dammytosh: 1:18pm On Feb 27, 2016
yinkeys:

My brother that's the country for you. Since the labour market is really competitive, most employers do nothing better than enslaving their workers
They are not planning to enslave. They are ignorant and know nothing about who they are looking for.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Urgent Vacancy- Web Applications Developer by yinkeys(m): 9:49pm On Feb 27, 2016
dammytosh:

They are not planning to enslave. They are ignorant and know nothing about who they are looking for.
That's not true. Let me remind you that I clearly stated LABOUR MARKET. I didn't specify any discipline in particular, you cannot tell me the owner of Laser Geosciences in PH for example doesn't have a clue of who he's looking to employ. That's definitely not true in all disciplines
Re: Urgent Vacancy- Web Applications Developer by dammytosh: 9:51pm On Feb 27, 2016
yinkeys:

That's not true. Let me remind you that I clearly stated LABOUR MARKET. I didn't specify any discipline in particular, you cannot tell me the owner of Laser Geosciences in PH for example doesn't have a clue of who he's looking to employ. That's definitely not true in all disciplines

I am talking about people who want to employ a programmer

I am not talking about labor market in general.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Urgent Vacancy- Web Applications Developer by yinkeys(m): 12:10am On Feb 29, 2016
dammytosh:

I am talking about people who want to employ a programmer

I am not talking about labor market in general.
then why quote me, you should have read my comment before quoting angry
Re: Urgent Vacancy- Web Applications Developer by randomspy(f): 5:26pm On Mar 01, 2016
DanielTheGeek:

I pray o.
Your're right bro,
but the major point is they know little to nothing about the what really constitute the best person for the job. maybe the mofo just went online and started gathering random qualifications , and specs just to put them together and think he will make perfect sense. smh

2 Likes

Re: Urgent Vacancy- Web Applications Developer by whisp3r(m): 6:06pm On Mar 01, 2016
randomspy:

Your're right bro,
but the major point is they know little to nothing about the what really constitute the best person for the job. maybe the mofo just went online and started gathering random qualifications , and specs just to put them together and think he will make perfect sense. smh

True that. What they do is go online and look for a similar job ad then they copy the job description posted there.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

* (pay After Service)! December Offer [icos, MLM, PEER-2-PEER,BET,LOTTO WEBSITE] / Verifone Vx610/vx670 Pos Terminal Programmer Needed Urgently / Urgent, I Need A Software Engineer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.