Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,324 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:50 AM

Screenwriter Seeking Move To Nigeria... - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Screenwriter Seeking Move To Nigeria... (565 Views)

Screenwriter, Tomi Adesina Accuses Irokotv Of “swings” Copyright Infringement / Top Chasers Seeking Dancers For New Music (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Screenwriter Seeking Move To Nigeria... by CraigyMack(m): 12:12pm On Feb 25, 2016
Greetings, and good day.

My name is Craig Mackinnon, I am a screenwriter, editor, former WGSA board member, and part time actor living in South Africa, Joburg.

I found the contact e-mail through research on the Nigerian film market.

I am originally from the U.K, and have developed feature film scripts in South Africa with moderate success in the romantic comedy market locally, recently finished a production I co-wrote set for August 2016 release.

My weekly work involves a local soap opera television production airing nightly, which keeps me active within the local industry.

I have a strong desire to begin a personal move towards Nigeria and its film market; My intentions are ultimately to find the means to relocate myself and base myself from within Nigeria.

Providing the film market with what I plan on perhaps 6 projects per year in the feature film market, with time considered, or actively contribute to television script writing and editing.

I write this e-mail to ask for any advice or guidance that could be suggested in consideration to the goals I've set.

I would greatly appreciate any and all feedback with welcome gratitude.

Warm regards

Craig Mackinnon
Re: Screenwriter Seeking Move To Nigeria... by delavieri: 10:14pm On Dec 20, 2016
Hi Craig. welcome to Nigeria. my name is Cobham and I'm a professional screenwriter myself based in lagos. I trained in The south African school of motion picture and live performance in Jo'burg and believe we could work something out. I could be reached on 08131639733 or send me an email on delavieri@gmail.com. or watsapp 09056035698. Hope we could rub minds. cheers.

(1) (Reply)

The BFG Review / Gtbank Advertises Game Of Thrones On Twitter Before Season 6 Finale / {Happy} Diwali Images,Greetings, Wishes, Sms, Messages In Hindi English

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.