Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,244 members, 7,846,152 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 11:18 AM

Angry Fan Calls Out Seyi Shay For Not Giving Her A Prize She Won - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Angry Fan Calls Out Seyi Shay For Not Giving Her A Prize She Won (14658 Views)

Toolz Asks Sheyi Shay For Undies,after Posting Pics Of Dress Revelaing Tits&bums / Agbani Darego Shares Throwback Picture From Miss World Campaign She Won / "Ashawo", Fan Calls Halima Abubakar For Showing Derriere, She claps back (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angry Fan Calls Out Seyi Shay For Not Giving Her A Prize She Won by Aminat508(f): 3:00pm On Feb 25, 2016
Jalal:

Aminat u sef don carry am for ur blog ba grin grin
since tongue
Re: Angry Fan Calls Out Seyi Shay For Not Giving Her A Prize She Won by nerdfrost(m): 3:15pm On Feb 25, 2016
Goridoe:
I SWEAR THE GIRL DEY BORROW PHONE DEY UPLOAD PICS FOR IG, WHEY PHONE PRIZE CON DEY PAIN HER FOR YANSH LIKE PERSIN WHEY GET CRAW-CRAW.. AH, OGA O...

AND SHE GO DEY CLAIM BIG GIRL FOR SOMEWHERE O.. MO FOH O.!

not my bizz anyway **SIPS CODA**
. Thank u oo bros abi no be kirachaana be that shocked
Re: Angry Fan Calls Out Seyi Shay For Not Giving Her A Prize She Won by DavidEsq(m): 3:16pm On Feb 25, 2016
orijintv:
What if Mary was in the club
When she met Joseph around hella thugs?
Cover Nori in lambs' wool
We surrounded by this fuckin' Wolves In Sheeps Clothin" We Call Ladies sad . . Gals Ehnn . . Chaaii
cry
orijintv:
What if Mary was in the club
When she met Joseph around hella thugs?
Cover Nori in lambs' wool
We surrounded by this fuckin' Wolves In Sheeps Clothin" We Call Ladies sad . . Gals Ehnn . . Chaaii
I've bin chilling on Kanye pillz abi? I dey feel u sha

1 Like

Re: Angry Fan Calls Out Seyi Shay For Not Giving Her A Prize She Won by ibile1: 3:30pm On Feb 25, 2016
Abbeyme:
The response was not cool tho,

Customer service personnel don't ever talk that way

for they had no good intentions giving it out in the first place...This is Nigeria, Very few people are honest.
Re: Angry Fan Calls Out Seyi Shay For Not Giving Her A Prize She Won by orijintv(m): 3:34pm On Feb 25, 2016
DavidEsq:
cry
I've bin chilling on Kanye pillz abi? I dey feel u sha

Mehn !!! Broda . . "The Life Of Pablow" Has Bin Kippin Me Goin For Abou Two Weeks Now . . Kanye Is A god grin
Re: Angry Fan Calls Out Seyi Shay For Not Giving Her A Prize She Won by Atlantian: 3:56pm On Feb 25, 2016
She needs to fire her management for such emotional response.

1 Like

Re: Angry Fan Calls Out Seyi Shay For Not Giving Her A Prize She Won by noblegrex: 9:13pm On Feb 25, 2016
thecrush:
I thot the price was 5million bucks

Just phone?
And jus 3weeks?
Shiooor.
even if its an old news paper. A promise is a promise and its a Debt. Even if she's going to give out the phone she's been promised and she's won.so her prise must be giving her.its better not to make a promise than to make and not fulfill.simple
Re: Angry Fan Calls Out Seyi Shay For Not Giving Her A Prize She Won by Folzye(m): 9:43pm On Feb 25, 2016
It baffles me how most girls just like to act desperate when it comes to material things... It's obvious this particular girl is the nagging type.
Re: Angry Fan Calls Out Seyi Shay For Not Giving Her A Prize She Won by Ayt27(m): 12:00am On Feb 26, 2016
CaroLyner:
so its a mere phone thats paining her this much.mtchew

Lol, sister caro.....
Re: Angry Fan Calls Out Seyi Shay For Not Giving Her A Prize She Won by meghie1(f): 8:13am On Feb 26, 2016
Abbeyme:
The response was not cool tho,

Customer service personnel don't ever talk that way
Yeh. ..I'm sure she was even the one that replied sef. abi dem no dey browse for London ni? smh

(1) (2) (Reply)

Seun Kuti Celebrates 39th Birthday (Photos) / Top 20 Most Curvy African Celebrities With Baddest Backsides (PHOTOS) / Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment 2011

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.