Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,023 members, 7,835,473 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

I Feel Everyone Should See This Latest Gist On UI (university Of Ibadan) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Feel Everyone Should See This Latest Gist On UI (university Of Ibadan) (1606 Views)

Blac Chyna's Sex Tape Which Leaked Today Is The Hottest Gist On The Internet Rig / BANTS: Full Gist On Daddy Freeze And Timi Dakolo's Beef / Have You Heard The Latest Gist In Town (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Feel Everyone Should See This Latest Gist On UI (university Of Ibadan) by tolu581: 2:03pm On Feb 25, 2016
The management of the University of Ibadan (UI) hereby warn all newly admitted students that in accordance with the regulations of the institution (as well as the regulations of the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB)), a candidate who has been…. get the full gist on www.schoolsearch.com.ng news feed.
Re: I Feel Everyone Should See This Latest Gist On UI (university Of Ibadan) by opeDguy: 2:04pm On Feb 26, 2016
Thanks menn, your info was helpful... Please do you know how one can subscribe to this schoolsearch news feed?
tolu581:
The management of the University of Ibadan (UI) hereby warn all newly admitted students that in accordance with the regulations of the institution (as well as the regulations of the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB)), a candidate who has been…. get the full gist on www.schoolsearch.com.ng news feed.
Re: I Feel Everyone Should See This Latest Gist On UI (university Of Ibadan) by sam4zure: 2:10pm On Feb 26, 2016
Correct... guy, true talk
opeDguy:
Thanks menn, your info was helpful... Please do you know how one can subscribe to this schoolsearch news feed?

(1) (Reply)

Man Comes Out Of A Bus In Traffic & Starts To Pee On The Road (photo) / Do You Know Any Conducive Library In Ikeja,Ogba,Ojodu And Its Environ ? / Report From Apc Primaries: A Tough Battle Between Two People In Anambra.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.