Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,616 members, 7,820,183 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

No Time To Waste, You Must See This Now - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / No Time To Waste, You Must See This Now (5640 Views)

Dont Waste One Year Nysc Time. / 2015 Batch B Stream II, No Time To Waste (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Time To Waste, You Must See This Now by benodic: 7:10pm On Mar 03, 2016
the seminar is about to start. those who indicated interest will be added soon
Re: No Time To Waste, You Must See This Now by Nobody: 7:53pm On Mar 04, 2016
Hello Benodic,

I am one of those that admire many of your posts, and was among the first one to commend your financial advices. Since my previous comment may have pushed many to embrace the system presented in your whatsapp seminars, I felt I have a moral obligation to air my views on the topic. This is just my opinion, and everyone should be free to follow his or her own intuition.

Money is in my opinion not an end in life, but a mean to the end, and the manner in which we acquire the money matters.

Multi level marketing (or MLM) is in my opinion incorrect and contrary to Justice and love. Yes it can turn some few into milionnaires, but is doomed to make many more loose their initial investment. Therefore, at some point some will definitely get rich from defrauding others.
The fundamental problem with MLM programs, no matter the low investment and high return on investment they suggest, is what is called the Ponzi Scheme.

http://www.investopedia.com/terms/p/ponzischeme.asp
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ponzi_scheme

For instance, when in a MLM Program Each person is asked to recruit at 3 other people in other for the process to continue, we will get :
- One person
- 3^1 = 3 people
- 3^2 = 9 people
- 3^21 = 10,460,353,203

It can be seen easily that already at the 21th level, for the system to perpetuate it would require more than 10 billion people which is far more than the whole population of the earth. It means that, even if the whole world would suscribe to any particular MLM program, it would still not suffice for any one to get promised results.

That’s why MLM programs of any kind are morally wrong. They are mathematically impossible to sustain, and will necessarily at some level defraud the last batch of people, which are the majority. It is therefore in my sensing morally and even legally in some countries (like in Europe) unjust to enrich oneself that way. Only those at the very top, or who joined early enough, collect a lot of money from the misfortune and gullibility of others.

I repeat again, My intend is not to bash anyone. People should be free to do whatever they want to do with their money. But let it be clear that I do not commend a program that will necessarily defraud people’s money, even if it is a low as 1k. Anyone can do his own research and come to his own conclusions.

Cheerful greetings.

1 Like

Re: No Time To Waste, You Must See This Now by theomanuel: 8:06pm On Mar 04, 2016
add me up cos I am interested.. my whats app no is 08068853737...Emmanuel
Re: No Time To Waste, You Must See This Now by benodic: 8:12pm On Mar 04, 2016
@ loj

thanks so much for airing your concerns .

the system that was presented is not a ponzi scheme. it is a person to person co-operative network where people come together and help each other grow and it has an end point where the person circles out and so does not continue ad infinitum.

you find that to achieve success in business you need to learn how to work with others.

for what I was trying to achieve, the mindset of co-operating , trust, and helping others to grow is paramount while the money involved is just the incentive .

the experience gathered in networking is priceless and helps the individual in successfully mastering other business models more easily. this is just a tip of the iceberg of what I have in store for the youth and it still remains my Passion to see that the youth of today are financially independent and can hold their own in today society .

remain blessed
Re: No Time To Waste, You Must See This Now by beautycrush24(f): 9:16pm On Mar 04, 2016
No testimonies yet? Netwrk marketing i presume undecided
Re: No Time To Waste, You Must See This Now by scave(m): 9:18pm On Mar 04, 2016
add me K
Re: No Time To Waste, You Must See This Now by oluwalogo(m): 8:10am On Mar 05, 2016
It has finally come... waited for my service year to com

Wont waste my full year depending on alawi when i can make more on my own.
Dont waste a full year for pea nut...involve better offers like me.

Do you know poultry business can make up to 200% profit?
Do you know Poultry business can be so easy?

All you need is right information

See how a corper makes more money through small poultry business.
view http://greenpazture.com
Re: No Time To Waste, You Must See This Now by mukhcech(m): 7:33am On Mar 08, 2016
LoJ:
Hello Benodic,

I am one of those that admire many of your posts, and was among the first one to commend your financial advices. Since my previous comment may have pushed many to embrace the system presented in your whatsapp seminars, I felt I have a moral obligation to air my views on the topic. This is just my opinion, and everyone should be free to follow his or her own intuition.

Money is in my opinion not an end in life, but a mean to the end, and the manner in which we acquire the money matters.

Multi level marketing (or MLM) is in my opinion incorrect and contrary to Justice and love. Yes it can turn some few into milionnaires, but is doomed to make many more loose their initial investment. Therefore, at some point some will definitely get rich from defrauding others.
The fundamental problem with MLM programs, no matter the low investment and high return on investment they suggest, is what is called the Ponzi Scheme.

http://www.investopedia.com/terms/p/ponzischeme.asp
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ponzi_scheme

For instance, when in a MLM Program Each person is asked to recruit at 3 other people in other for the process to continue, we will get :
- One person
- 3^1 = 3 people
- 3^2 = 9 people
- 3^21 = 10,460,353,203

It can be seen easily that already at the 21th level, for the system to perpetuate it would require more than 10 billion people which is far more than the whole population of the earth. It means that, even if the whole world would suscribe to any particular MLM program, it would still not suffice for any one to get promised results.

That’s why MLM programs of any kind are morally wrong. They are mathematically impossible to sustain, and will necessarily at some level defraud the last batch of people, which are the majority. It is therefore in my sensing morally and even legally in some countries (like in Europe) unjust to enrich oneself that way. Only those at the very top, or who joined early enough, collect a lot of money from the misfortune and gullibility of others.

I repeat again, My intend is not to bash anyone. People should be free to do whatever they want to do with their money. But let it be clear that I do not commend a program that will necessarily defraud people’s money, even if it is a low as 1k. Anyone can do his own research and come to his own conclusions.

Cheerful greetings.

I have always had my doubt about this thread. with the way He deceitfully constructed the thread name thereby recruiting his own downlink without his recruits knowledge of what they are getting into. MLM is a fraud. A professional one. I appreciate you airing your opinion on MLM. Truly you positive comment bout him made me to accept his promises. So I gave him my number and he added me to his recruitment group in the name of Seminar. Lo and Behold it was MLM, immediately I told him my mind on whatsapp and he removed me immediately before I spoil his fraud business.
Re: No Time To Waste, You Must See This Now by benodic: 8:12am On Mar 08, 2016
@ mukhcech,

Coming here to accuse me of fraud is quite unbecoming of you. People who were invited for the seminar were told exactly what it involved and those who opted out like you were removed from the seminar group to make room for others who are interested . the fact that you do not like mlm does not mean others can not learn something from the program .
The program we are running is a peer to peer co- operative where people help each other to grow. It is quite transparent and open and a lot of people has been benefitting from it.

Everybody is free to air their views but please do not accuse me of what I have not commited.
Re: No Time To Waste, You Must See This Now by Nobody: 3:05pm On Mar 08, 2016
benodic:
@ loj
thanks so much for airing your concerns .

the system that was presented is not a ponzi scheme. it is a person to person co-operative network where people come together and help each other grow and it has an end point where the person circles out and so does not continue ad infinitum.
Hello Benodic,

I forgot to answer this your response.

Indeed, I respect each person's right to engage in whatever he values as profitable. I only spoke out because, I felt like many people joined in the program because of my former post. I therefore had the responsibility to air my view. And mukhcech has proven that, indeed, some joined because of my statement.

No, the system you present is a Ponzi scheme. It does not matter that people at some point get out of the circle - it is true for many MLM programs -. The fact of the matter is, each person is to recruit n number of people who will pay. This creates an exponential growth whose formula a l level is n^l. As I have already demonstrated, there necessarily comes a point where the system can no longer expand, and when that point is reached, all the people from that layer lose their investment. And it is always the majority. And those of the former layers who will not see the promised amount as a consequence, are not even taken into account in this calculation.

Again,if the program is to teach the youth various skills, you are free to do so, and they are free to join. It is only my humble opinion, that a system based on a Ponzi scheme, is necessarily incorrect. Of course you may agree or disagree with me.

To sum up, I am a student of finance and investment, whether at the University or in real life. I quite know a bit about this. But I may still be mistaken. Hence, If you want to demonstrate that this is not a Ponzi scheme, please do so arithmetically by deconstructing the mathematical table I made in my first post. That way it can be crystal clear for me and everyone. Of course you are not obliged to.

Greetings dear Benodic.
Re: No Time To Waste, You Must See This Now by taobany(m): 11:28am On Mar 09, 2016
add mi up 08088815752
Re: No Time To Waste, You Must See This Now by oluwalogo(m): 10:31pm On Mar 16, 2016
My advice to you,
Some people worry more than they think
Some complain more than they learn
Some borrow more than they earn
Some are confused of what to do...
Are you facing the economic drain in Nigeria
like me?
Well, in the midst of these struggle and
disappointment,
there is hope...
We need to be self employed
We need to expand our income.
We need to invest in Poultry business
It realy makes a whole lot of sense to become an
employer.
, you can get the most important
tool to a business.
Information is power. ..
visit http://greenpazture.com to start your own
business.
All the best.
Re: No Time To Waste, You Must See This Now by Yaboski: 11:55pm On Mar 16, 2016
Add me 08138898834
Re: No Time To Waste, You Must See This Now by benodic: 7:13am On May 06, 2017
i have finally finished working on my new e-manual on bitcoins.
this one will take you to the top of the bitcoin mountain.
those that are interested in getting it should indicate and the link will be sent to them asap.
as usual the manual is free.
Re: No Time To Waste, You Must See This Now by Nobody: 8:18pm On May 07, 2017
oluwalogo:
It has finally come... waited for my service year to com

Wont waste my full year depending on alawi when i can make more on my own.
Dont waste a full year for pea nut...involve better offers like me.

Do you know poultry business can make up to 200% profit?
Do you know Poultry business can be so easy?

All you need is right information

See how a corper makes more money through small poultry business.
view http://greenpazture.com

do you know whats 200%, commot for hiya jare, the Highest is 93%. unless ofcourse you defraud your customers with exhubent prices

And gudluc to d owner of thread for with his ponzi scheme , i don't want to become a billionaire by making some1 else poor.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nysc Exemption Certificate For Part Time Students / Nysc Increases August Allowance / Batch A 2017 Corps, Have You Registered?which State Is Your 1,2,3,and 4 Choice.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.