Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,273 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

When I Can't Pray,when I'm Overwhelmed;Music Does It For Me. - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / When I Can't Pray,when I'm Overwhelmed;Music Does It For Me. (744 Views)

17 Shocking Facts Of What Music Does To Human Health And Brain Development / The Good That Unclad Music Does Not Do / Good News From Kenya - High School Music Does A Cover Song For Sauti Sol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When I Can't Pray,when I'm Overwhelmed;Music Does It For Me. by Janeyinspires(f): 4:37pm On Feb 25, 2016
Have you ever felt a certain moment or time in your life,when you feel so burdened,when you feel the tide is rising and you can't go on,when you just don't know what to table to God in prayer?

I do experience them;We all do!
And in such times.......
MUSIC does the magic for me.

Yes!Music has a strong effect on our soul-a spiritual effect on our human psyche.And when i talk about music,i mean great music that draws one closer to God: pleasing to the ear and also devoid of negative influence.

Whenever i'm stuck;when my thoughts are going hay-wire,i simply listen to inspirational(gospel) songs,in which i feel a release in my spirit.It gives me a kinda soothing and exhilirating effect.
The lyrics that expresses how i feel at that time,helps strengthen my faith and hope in God's faithfulness and better days ahead.

It's about processing the music to understand the message been conveyed completely.
Music is a gift from God to mankind.

Have you had an experience of the effect of music in your life?
Please Do Share here also.:-)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When I Can't Pray,when I'm Overwhelmed;Music Does It For Me. by Bartork(m): 6:05pm On Mar 30, 2016
Janeyinspires:
Have you ever felt a certain moment or time in your life,when you feel so burdened,when you feel the tide is rising and you can't go on,when you just don't know what to table to God in prayer?

I do experience them;We all do!
And in such times.......
MUSIC does the magic for me.

Yes!Music has a strong effect on our soul-a spiritual effect on our human psyche.And when i talk about music,i mean great music that draws one closer to God: pleasing to the ear and also devoid of negative influence.

Whenever i'm stuck;when my thoughts are going hay-wire,i simply listen to inspirational(gospel) songs,in which i feel a release in my spirit.It gives me a kinda soothing and exhilirating effect.
The lyrics that expresses how i feel at that time,helps strengthen my faith and hope in God's faithfulness and better days ahead.

It's about processing the music to understand the message been conveyed completely.
Music is a gift from God to mankind.

Have you had an experience of the effect of music in your life?
Please Do Share here also.:-)

I seem to have followed up on all your threads. Never mind curious minds converge on same ideas.

Music is a catalyst. They way God lives in it we gods here too can make the most of it if our minds are not overtaken with the types that lack the oil.

It works for me.a lot I am addicted to some artists, they have done it again and agaian even when all my tact seems to be used up.

Most people don't agree that what we see and listen to go a long way to determine how well placed our spirits would be.
You've spoken well
Re: When I Can't Pray,when I'm Overwhelmed;Music Does It For Me. by koyejo14: 6:15pm On Mar 30, 2016
music is of a divine nature and a few are given its gifts. I appreciate this thread. I'm an instrumentalist and a song writer however I don't sing. I'm into music production for anyone interested.

NEW JAM ALERT!!!

megabeats productions

Free beat || Cool_Joe
DIRECT DOWNLOAD LINK:-

http://tindeck.com/listen/ckwke

ff IG @megabeatsonline ; twitter
@megabeatsonline

www.fb.com/megabeats.online

Re: When I Can't Pray,when I'm Overwhelmed;Music Does It For Me. by Janeyinspires(f): 8:13am On Mar 31, 2016
Bartork:

I seem to have followed up on all your threads. Never mind curious minds converge on same ideas.

Music is a catalyst. They way God lives in it we gods here too can make the most of it if our minds are not overtaken with the types that lack the oil.

It works for me.a lot I am addicted to some artists, they have done it again and agaian even when all my tact seems to be used up.

Most people don't agree that what we see and listen to go a long way to determine how well placed our spirits would be.
You've spoken well

It's quite exhilarating to know that our ideas are mutual.

Music is sure a catalyst.It serves as a force that makes people gravitate towards a particular lifestyle-good or bad.

Tnx for following thru....
Re: When I Can't Pray,when I'm Overwhelmed;Music Does It For Me. by Bartork(m): 8:23am On Mar 31, 2016
Janeyinspires:

Music is sure a catalyst.It serves as a force that makes people gravitate towards a particular lifestyle-good or bad.
That's a nice one.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Does Anyone Know Where I Can Download Jim Reeves Songs? / Man On Compass - Chukiss Miami / Download G'iyaz X Shaydee X Banky W_bad For Me (cover)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.