Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,818 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

What Happens To A Blog/website When The Hosting Plan Expires? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / What Happens To A Blog/website When The Hosting Plan Expires? (1009 Views)

Webmaster Is Dead, How Do I Get The Hosting Details Of A Site / Changing The Hosting For An Existing CMS Website, / How Can I Take Over The Hosting Of My Site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Happens To A Blog/website When The Hosting Plan Expires? by AkProsper(m): 5:19pm On Feb 25, 2016
Hi Everyone, Pla I'll Like To Know. What Happens To A Blog/site When The Hosting Plan Expires?
Re: What Happens To A Blog/website When The Hosting Plan Expires? by bedfordng(m): 8:01pm On Feb 25, 2016
visitors can't access it again when it expires. Simply put, the site will be down
Re: What Happens To A Blog/website When The Hosting Plan Expires? by AkProsper(m): 8:37pm On Feb 25, 2016
bedfordng:
visitors can't access it again when it expires. Simply put, the site will be down
Will There Be A Pre Notification From The Host
Re: What Happens To A Blog/website When The Hosting Plan Expires? by comsoy(m): 9:22pm On Feb 25, 2016
AkProsper:

Yes you will be notified and be asked to renew your hosting before it expires. If you fail to do this, then your hosting will not only be terminated, but your site will also be deleted.
Re: What Happens To A Blog/website When The Hosting Plan Expires? by EntclassBlog(m): 10:03pm On Feb 25, 2016
Its still the same thing as "If you fail to pay your Nepa Bills" What will happen to your Light?
Re: What Happens To A Blog/website When The Hosting Plan Expires? by bedfordng(m): 10:47pm On Feb 25, 2016
AkProsper:
sure they will
Re: What Happens To A Blog/website When The Hosting Plan Expires? by AkProsper(m): 9:37am On Feb 26, 2016
bedfordng:
sure they will
Thank U All

(1) (Reply)

GTB Virtual Cards Still Available? / Drive Over 10,000 Unique Visitors To Your Blog/ Website / Get 15 Unique Article/Webblog Content For Your Website Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.