Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,929 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

Olajumoke The Bread Seller - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olajumoke The Bread Seller (1188 Views)

Man Dresses Like "Olajumoke, The Bread Seller' For Halloween / Funke Akindele Turns Olajumoke, The Bread-Seller In New Video Shoot / Peter Adeosun: I Don't Like The Olajumoke, The Bread Seller Turned Model's Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olajumoke The Bread Seller by greatwaters: 5:49pm On Feb 25, 2016
Okay I must admit, theres really nothing about this girl i want to post.
To be honest, i just want to make frontpage. And since the only way to acheive that is a thread with 'olajumoke' in it, there, its done.

oya Lalasticlala, move it to frontpage so that i will know that at least i've gained something from olajumoke.
Re: Olajumoke The Bread Seller by kingofchess(m): 5:51pm On Feb 25, 2016
Hahahaha....walahi, u r a clown
Re: Olajumoke The Bread Seller by greatwaters: 6:44pm On Feb 25, 2016
kingofchess:
Hahahaha....walahi, u r a clown
lol, who no like FP?
Re: Olajumoke The Bread Seller by greatwaters: 6:47pm On Feb 25, 2016
lalasticlala answer me o. that is olajumoke i just posted na, abi?
oh, or do u need sauce? here it is.
SAUCE-eggandtomatoes.com
You can add other ingredients sha
Re: Olajumoke The Bread Seller by hakinze00(m): 7:26pm On Feb 25, 2016
Hehe if FP was for sale,people for don pre-order am taya cheesy
Re: Olajumoke The Bread Seller by Adaezeagu(f): 9:06pm On Feb 25, 2016
My belle ooo
Re: Olajumoke The Bread Seller by greatwaters: 6:10am On Feb 26, 2016
hakinze00:
Hehe if FP was for sale,people for don pre-order am taya cheesy
guy na true o
Re: Olajumoke The Bread Seller by greatwaters: 9:35am On Feb 26, 2016
Adaezeagu:
My belle ooo
my sister, shey u see what lalasticlala has done to me and olajumoke. and i was expecting to see my thread on FP when i woke dis morning. anyway olajumoke just forgive lalasticlala
Re: Olajumoke The Bread Seller by greatwaters: 9:47am On Feb 26, 2016
upon say i even add sauce.
okay, olajumoke pls bring some of ur leftover bread, lets eat it with dis sauce.
lalasticlala, the God of olajumoke is watching u

(1) (Reply)

US Based Princess Vitarah's 'nigerian P**sy' Music Video Goes Viral / Olamide Declares Ycee "Jagaban Crooner" His Favorite ACT / Biography Of Olamide Baddo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.