Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,684 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

The Best And Safest Investment Opportunity In Nigeria Today - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / The Best And Safest Investment Opportunity In Nigeria Today (1491 Views)

Best And Safest Way To Earn Huge Money ($$$) From Cryptocurrency / These Are The 3 Safest Investments In Nigeria Today. / Digital Marketing-safest Investment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Best And Safest Investment Opportunity In Nigeria Today by Alli67: 6:11pm On Feb 25, 2016
INTRODUCING THE BOLDPAY CAPITAL INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY.

Are you looking for ways to make some extra income online or offline or where to invest that little money in your pocket that will guarantee steady, reliable and consistent monthly returns for both the short and long term?

Your search just ended with www.boldpaycapital.com. They guarantee sure and safe returns on your investment deposits and you can invest as low as N1,600 ($5) to get monthly returns paid directly into your local bank or perfect money account for 17 months and your capital paid back at the end of your investment maturity period.

WHO THEY ARE:
Boldpay Capital is an asset and fund management firm with diversified investment portfolio. They invest in oil and gas, telecommunications, forex, fast-moving consumer goods, agriculture, real estate, mining, medical bio-technologies amongst others. This full proof strategy guarantee our investors continuous returns on investment which is spread over several months. They are present in 5 continents of the world.

WHO CAN PARTICIPATE:
Just anybody can take advantage of our investment plans and products. From institutional investors to private individuals including housewives, students, the unemployed, working class, corpers, business owners, politicians e.t.c

NOTE: Boldpay Capital is not an HYIP site or a get rich quick scheme and therefore will not promise
you some extremely high returns on investments but a safe, consistent and guaranteed yield
on your capital, for those who want to monitor,manage and grow their finances over time.

Kindly use my referral code BCP54395AJS. You can also earn just by referring others and by being the first to bring their presence to your community. Please visit their office or website at www.boldpaycapital.com for further details. Though i'm already in talks with them to try to find a way
of introducing their opportunities on .

My Regards,
Alli Joshua.
Independent Business Development Agent.
For: The Boldpay Team.
Re: The Best And Safest Investment Opportunity In Nigeria Today by Obichi98(m): 6:43pm On Feb 25, 2016
To invest safe they must have visible address and be human beings,trustwordy not like trustfund that will disappear after collecting money from innocent ones...Make una shine Eyes oo!!

(1) (Reply)

Is MMM A Scam? / I Need 4m Naira Loan, I Will Pay 5m In Six Months Time / Don't Get Scammed. Get Free Cryptocurrency Before It Is Too Late.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.