Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,005 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

When Ur Tired Of Seeing Dollars Mesmerize D Nairs - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / When Ur Tired Of Seeing Dollars Mesmerize D Nairs (983 Views)

When Ur Make Up Is Brighter Than Ur Future / When Ur Boss Suspecting U Dat U're Chasing His Wife.......hilarious Pix / When You Are Tired Of Driving The Car And Its Time For The Car To Drive You. Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Ur Tired Of Seeing Dollars Mesmerize D Nairs by fireforfire: 7:22pm On Feb 25, 2016
lol...

Re: When Ur Tired Of Seeing Dollars Mesmerize D Nairs by ChappyChase: 7:24pm On Feb 25, 2016
Watin self! Na my papa create Naira? Abeg leave my eyes jor!
Re: When Ur Tired Of Seeing Dollars Mesmerize D Nairs by Nobody: 7:28pm On Feb 25, 2016
Lol.....abeg go ahead

1 Like

Re: When Ur Tired Of Seeing Dollars Mesmerize D Nairs by myqel(m): 7:48pm On Feb 25, 2016
wetin i don see for this Buhari administration is enough for me to travel down to the pool of Sia in the bible to each my eyes cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: When Ur Tired Of Seeing Dollars Mesmerize D Nairs by Luckylife(m): 7:59pm On Feb 25, 2016
This most be a zombie member . I said it !

(1) (Reply)

It's Saturday And Here Comes The Selfie Of The Weekend.. / Still On The Fuel Scarcity Matter: When You Need To Travel With Your Family / Picture For Thought

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.