Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,081 members, 7,818,236 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

Help Unlock iPad Locked With Icloud? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Help Unlock iPad Locked With Icloud? (1255 Views)

Help Unlock ZTE MTN Modem / Pls Help Unlock Glo Bolt E303 Modem / Unlock Your USB Modem For Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Unlock iPad Locked With Icloud? by ourchoice(m): 9:15pm On Feb 25, 2016
Got an ipad 4 from Europe...tried using it, but the ipad demanded for the original owner's icloud login details which I don't have cos I am not the original owner that registered it.

A friend who came back from Europe gave it to me....i have asked him for the login details, he said he doesn't have it because he bought it from a white junkie...and u know those junkies when high can't tell u nada except some Euros to get crack.

So I need to wipe off the icloud account.

Anyone have a solution pls
Re: Help Unlock iPad Locked With Icloud? by eleko1: 9:19pm On Feb 25, 2016
Simply Return the stolen ipad to the owner and experience peace of mind sad undecided

3 Likes

Re: Help Unlock iPad Locked With Icloud? by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:28pm On Feb 25, 2016
eleko1:
Simply Return the stolen ipad to the owner and experience peace of mind sad undecided
grin

1 Like

Re: Help Unlock iPad Locked With Icloud? by ourchoice(m): 10:12pm On Feb 25, 2016
eleko1:
lol, I understand u bro....but honestly, it wasn't stolen...unless it was stolen by the junkie who sold it to my friend based in Europe....the icloud msg is also in Spanish not English per se
Re: Help Unlock iPad Locked With Icloud? by eleko1: 10:23pm On Feb 25, 2016
Exactly! U believe ur friend isn't the same junkie?Abi u dey there wen ur friend buy am from he junkie? Seem ur friend knw that u like stolen property,that's y he dash U? Abi y e no unlock am for yonder b4 he arrived Niagra?Young Man,do urself a favour,return that IPAD to the thief u kal friend.
ourchoice:
lol, I understand u bro....but honestly, it wasn't stolen...unless it was stolen by the junkie who sold it to my friend based in Europe....the icloud msg is also in Spanish not English per se
Re: Help Unlock iPad Locked With Icloud? by eleko1: 10:32pm On Feb 25, 2016
Send it back to him in Europe.Tell him that u dnt understand the language/it can't be unlock here
Re: Help Unlock iPad Locked With Icloud? by ourchoice(m): 10:39pm On Feb 25, 2016
eleko1:
Exactly! U believe ur friend isn't the same junkie?Abi u dey there wen ur friend buy am from he junkie? Seem ur friend knw that u like stolen property,that's y he dash U? Abi y e no unlock am for yonder b4 he arrived Niagra?Young Man,do urself a favour,return that IPAD to the thief u kal friend.
lol, I love this. Shows Nigeria is getting better smiley

You maybe right, but he seem big now sha...it came together in a 40ft container with cars, etc. he told me a junkie came to him for money, that he was broke, so he asked him for a collateral, and d junkie gave him d tablet...and ever since then, he hasn't seen him again.

He told me this story casually in between laughter....explaining how European junkies sell off their stuff at give away price when broke and need to buy crack to cool off.

So it's not as if it's a business sha.

But honestly, I get u guys point, thanks guyssmiley
Re: Help Unlock iPad Locked With Icloud? by eleko1: 10:46pm On Feb 25, 2016
Listen.I'm not a Fone guru.Nobody gonna open that fone for u here and even if dey succeed,it won't last in ur hand(It is not a Curse but home truth)Why e nor give u his own phone and carry his junkie back to Europe? FEAR GOD and do the right thing.
ourchoice:
lol, I love this. Shows Nigeria is getting better smiley

You maybe right, but he seem big now sha...it came together in a 40ft container with cars, etc. he told me a junkie came to him for money, that he was broke, so he asked him for a collateral, and d junkie gave him d tablet...and ever since then, he hasn't seen him again.

He told me this story casually in between laughter....explaining how European junkies sell off their stuff at give away price when broke and need to buy crack to cool off.

So it's not as if it's a business sha.

But honestly, I get u guys point, thanks guyssmiley
Re: Help Unlock iPad Locked With Icloud? by lekjons(m): 3:03am On Feb 26, 2016
eleko1:
Listen.I'm not a Fone guru.Nobody gonna open that fone for u here and even if dey succeed,it won't last in ur hand(It is not a Curse but home truth)Why e nor give u his own phone and carry his junkie back to Europe? FEAR GOD and do the right thing.
LMAO!!

Bros, your own too much sefgringringringrin

1 Like

Re: Help Unlock iPad Locked With Icloud? by ourchoice(m): 7:11am On Feb 26, 2016
lekjons:
LMAO!!

Lol, but on a more serious note, I understand what he's doing, I will do same cos I hate stealing. But I think this case is different, except it was stolen in Europe by the Junkie. If u have lived in Europe before, u will understand that junkies sell their things at any price whenever they are broke and need money to buy crack (co..caine). And sometimes too, they take their fellow junkie friends gadgets to sell to buy crack too.

So I perfectly understand d guy...and I love what he's doing to be honest. if it was possible for me to get the owner, would have contacted him/her to ask for a way of returning it if he/she confirms it was stolen from him/her. But there's no way for me to reach the Europe owner, and no way to return it to d junkie too according to my friend because he said ever since the junkie gave it to him as collateral for €200, he hasn't seen him again.

Is there anyway to contact the real owner via icloud?
Re: Help Unlock iPad Locked With Icloud? by eleko1: 8:09pm On Feb 29, 2016
embarassed embarassed lipsrsealed grin wink.
lekjons:
LMAO!!

ros, your own too much sefgringringringrin
Re: Help Unlock iPad Locked With Icloud? by eleko1: 8:25pm On Feb 29, 2016
Have u lived/been to Europe b4? Where did ur friend dash the ipad,@ T junction I guess (I ask dis because u claimed u dnt knw ur friend contact ,u dnt even knw his mobile number in Europe ). It is no longer he bought it but collateral now?
ourchoice:
Lol, but on a more serious note, I understand what he's doing, I will do same cos I hate stealing. But I think this case is different, except it was stolen in Europe by the Junkie. If u have lived in Europe before, u will understand that junkies sell their things at any price whenever they are broke and need money to buy crack (co..caine). And sometimes too, they take their fellow junkie friends gadgets to sell to buy crack too.

So I perfectly understand d guy...and I love what he's doing to be honest. if it was possible for me to get the owner, would have contacted him/her to ask for a way of returning it if he/she confirms it was stolen from him/her. But there's no way for me to reach the Europe owner, and no way to return it to d junkie too according to my friend because he said ever since the junkie gave it to him as collateral for €200, he hasn't seen him again.

Is there anyway to contact the real owner via icloud?
see how u dey lie left and right.OK, since u dnt knw ur friend contact in Europe,his mobile number, family house.Ur best bet is to take it to SARS office sad embarassed undecided,drop it there and go. cool cool wink
Re: Help Unlock iPad Locked With Icloud? by gidjah(m): 8:48pm On Feb 29, 2016
Abeg no mind eleko,why is he taking panadol over some ones head ache? Must u embarase the innocent young man on a public forum?,I dislike I too know honestly .
lekjons:
LMAO!!

Re: Help Unlock iPad Locked With Icloud? by gidjah(m): 8:56pm On Feb 29, 2016
I cloud in locking can be very possible but quite expensive bro,if your conscience is free of theft over the props pls free your self and continue with the unlocking thing,we all are kinda guilty of this one way or the other,but to start throwing stones or forming Mr Right over what we really do not have ideas about....is called foolishness of the mind and brain .search for sakalisis on this forum ,he has helped with something of this nature before .I am in calabar now with some soft ware engineers,but I doubt you ain't close here abi ?,just be ready to drop some good pay to get it unlocked under I cloud .
Re: Help Unlock iPad Locked With Icloud? by ourchoice(m): 9:30pm On Feb 29, 2016
eleko1:
Have u lived/been to Europe b4? Where did ur friend dash the ipad,@ T junction I guess (I ask dis because u claimed u dnt knw ur friend contact ,u dnt even knw his mobile number in Europe ). It is no longer he bought it but collateral now?see how u dey lie left and right.OK, since u dnt knw ur friend contact in Europe,his mobile number, family house.Ur best bet is to take it to SARS office sad embarassed undecided,drop it there and go. cool cool wink
lol, if someone used sth as collateral to borrow money from u and he vanishes with your money, will u tell someone u stole the collateral or u bought it with your money (u borrowed the person) Remember, b4 u can lend someone say $10 with collateral, u must make sure the collateral is worth at least $17, am I ryt

God knows I didn't buy stolen ipad. My friend who lives in Spain gave it to me...take it or leave it, or u can take ur case to God in prayer for Him to judge me, abi

And for your info, I am not even using it...dnt even intend cos I have a nice samsung tab....I only wanted to knw if it can be unlocked by dialing a code.

If I stole it, or bought it stolen, I wouldn't even come here to ask in d first place cos I will sure know my way n wht to do than coming to ask on a faceless forum with many psychos cheesycheesy
Re: Help Unlock iPad Locked With Icloud? by eleko1: 11:17pm On Feb 29, 2016
I nor kal U a thief ooo. That IPAD Nah stolen item.Ur friend isn't telling u the truth..That trade by barter/pawn story is for d gods.I dnt buy it.The truth remain that d IPAD nah steal dey steal am from yonder/whatever.
ourchoice:
lol, if someone used sth as collateral to borrow money from u and he vanishes with your money, will u tell someone u stole the collateral or u bought it with your money (u borrowed the person) Remember, b4 u can lend someone say $10 with collateral, u must make sure the collateral is worth at least $17, am I ryt

God knows I didn't buy stolen ipad. My friend who lives in Spain gave it to me...take it or leave it, or u can take ur case to God in prayer for Him to judge me, abi

And for your info, I am not even using it...dnt even intend cos I have a nice samsung tab....I only wanted to knw if it can be unlocked by dialing a code.

If I stole it, or bought it stolen, I wouldn't even come here to ask in d first place cos I will sure know my way n wht to do than coming to ask on a faceless forum with many psychos cheesycheesy
Is Ur friend not on Facebook,U dnt know his mobile number? Let me tell u dis,stop collecting gift anyhow to avoid story that touch(Police wahala)
Re: Help Unlock iPad Locked With Icloud? by sakalisis(m): 11:56pm On Feb 29, 2016
ourchoice:
Got an ipad 4 from Europe...tried using it, but the ipad demanded for the original owner's icloud login details which I don't have cos I am not the original owner that registered it.

A friend who came back from Europe gave it to me....i have asked him for the login details, he said he doesn't have it because he bought it from a white junkie...and u know those junkies when high can't tell u nada except some Euros to get crack.

So I need to wipe off the icloud account.

Anyone have a solution pls

walahi icloud unlock is easy to unlock as long as it is clean but very expensive and for an ipad 4,i will say "sell as scrap"
Re: Help Unlock iPad Locked With Icloud? by Lexusgs430: 8:17am On Mar 01, 2016
sakalisis:

walahi icloud unlock is easy to unlock as long as it is clean but very expensive and for an ipad 4,i will say "sell as scrap"

I have an iPhone 6s with locked cloud account, it is very clean, like brand new not a scratch anywhere.
Can it be unlocked?
Re: Help Unlock iPad Locked With Icloud? by sakalisis(m): 8:20am On Mar 01, 2016
Lexusgs430:

I have an iPhone 6s with locked cloud account, it is very clean, like brand new not a scratch anywhere.
Can it be unlocked?

yeS let chat on whatsapp

(1) (Reply)

Super Clean UK Used 8440p Elite Book For Sale / New Mmm Member With Question And Needs Enlightenment / How To Read A PDF File On Google Search Result Page Without Downloading It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.