Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,316 members, 7,853,470 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 05:13 PM

For Poultry Farmers - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / For Poultry Farmers (993 Views)

Hidden Truth About Using Battery Cage For Poultry Birds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Poultry Farmers by teeboo: 10:06pm On Feb 25, 2016
Hello fellow farmer, pls I am into poultry farming with about 1000 bird capacity, I ave been in d business for a while now, so I intended going into rearing and selling point of lay(layers) and 4weeks old broiler but d fear of hw to market and dispose them is making me fold my harms and doesn't knw hw to go about it.pls fellow poultry farmer that are into rearing and selling point of lay hw do u market ur birds?
Then Is there anybody in need of point of lay and want us to rear for dem? Pls my location is ibadan
Re: For Poultry Farmers by ikelords(m): 2:02am On Feb 26, 2016
AM HERE TO LEARN cool
Re: For Poultry Farmers by teeboo: 12:55pm On Feb 26, 2016
ikelords:
AM HERE TO LEARN cool

Lol
Re: For Poultry Farmers by jjbest123(m): 2:05pm On Feb 26, 2016
which part of Ibadan and can I get a poultry house to rent for six months??
Re: For Poultry Farmers by teeboo: 7:57pm On Feb 26, 2016
jjbest123:
which part of Ibadan and can I get a poultry house to rent for six months??

Sango side, I really don't knw of poultry house that is for rent,u can buy land dat is not very expensive and build ur poultry on it
Re: For Poultry Farmers by toppiyano(f): 9:26pm On Feb 26, 2016
hello op try to take the pictures of the birds at point of lay asleep around for the market price and put a discount on your own. feel free to drop your number or email to intended buyers who wish to buy. you will be fine. marketing isn't easy but achievable
Re: For Poultry Farmers by teeboo: 9:05am On Feb 28, 2016
toppiyano:
hello op try to take the pictures of the birds at point of lay asleep around for the market price and put a discount on your own. feel free to drop your number or email to intended buyers who wish to buy. you will be fine. marketing isn't easy but achievable

Ok thanks I understand u
Re: For Poultry Farmers by crackles: 10:34am On Mar 18, 2016
Pls, I need farms where I can buy poultry birds . Layers and breeders. Urgent
Re: For Poultry Farmers by teeboo: 5:38pm On Mar 18, 2016
crackles:
Pls, I need farms where I can buy poultry birds . Layers and breeders. Urgent

What type of layers do u want? Is it point of lay? As for d breeders I can help u find out,u can drop ur contact incase

(1) (Reply)

Get Your Super Gro At An Affordable Price / Melon(egusi) Sellers Lets Meet Here / The Ultimate Comprehensive Guide To Commercial Pig Farming Business In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.